Thread: x-factor
View Single Post
Old 17 Jun 2008, 15:54   #30
stuart1234
Rookie

just joined the forum and want to put you straight
Lorraine has never been upset with Meat loaf ,the guy who wrote the article was looking to make her look bad and tried his best to take anything and everything out of context Lorraine is incredibly proud of working with Meat is still friends with him and his entire band to this day She has never appeared on GMTV so to say she said "meat got fat off the profits" is total rubbish I dont know where you got your facts from but you are way out ! She was invited by Jim Steinman to Ocean Way Recording Studios to meet the band and ended up singing the vocals as a guide.Patti Russo who is great friends with Lorraine now Hadn't even auditioned for the job at this stage so she was never even considered to sing the vocal I am appalled that you think Lorraine has as you put it Dumped on others as she is a lovely person IWDAFL is a huge part of her life and she did actually sing it I am really upset i have just seen this post and it has taken all this time to put the record straight I invite any questions any of you on this forum may have as i know Lorraine has nothing but gratitude and great respect for Meat Loaf for giving her the break of her life !
stuart1234 is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.03261 seconds with 13 queries.