|
Shoutbox Archive
|
|
15 Dec 2008 02:07
Betty
|
|
i found a 10 euro note on the floor, thats why
|
|
15 Dec 2008 00:55
mszee
|
|
Why was she crawling on her knees...I just saw this...unless she wasn't doing the crawling....hmmm...
|
|
14 Dec 2008 23:44
duke knooby
|
|
excellent
|
|
14 Dec 2008 23:15
Betty
|
|
sorted lol
|
|
14 Dec 2008 23:14
Betty
|
|
sry emma
|
|
14 Dec 2008 23:14
SamCat
|
|
Ha ha Zina beat me to it!!
|
|
14 Dec 2008 18:39
Betty
|
|
<<< is crawling on her knees... Sorry. All sorted
|
|
14 Dec 2008 18:34
mszee
|
|
right...your box is full again...
|
|
14 Dec 2008 18:13
Betty
|
|
So...itīs nothing, you mean?
|
|
14 Dec 2008 17:52
mszee
|
|
Nothing...I mean nothing...I see nothing and I read nothing...nothing
|
|
|
|
All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:14.