|
Shoutbox Archive
|
|
17 Sep 2008 10:32
|
|
Anyway drop it now, I already apologised to Pud for bringing it up
|
|
17 Sep 2008 10:31
|
|
I mean board, its his meassage board, I thought you posted on there Radiomaster
|
|
17 Sep 2008 10:31
|
|
C'mon, Jim Steinman's message bard LOL!
|
|
17 Sep 2008 10:14
RadioMaster
|
|
what's that?
|
|
17 Sep 2008 10:13
RadioMaster
|
|
Rockman Record?
|
|
17 Sep 2008 10:08
|
|
o.k sorry everyone! especially Pud, please accept my apologies, R.R is Rockman Record. Once again, I am sorry!
|
|
17 Sep 2008 06:10
Pudding
|
....and then again maybe not
|
|
17 Sep 2008 06:10
Pudding
|
|
Seems I missed something....
|
|
17 Sep 2008 00:51
duke knooby
|
|
ohh right
|
|
16 Sep 2008 23:50
Lord Kagan
|
|
or he just likes the odd nibble ona long hard... carrot
|
|
|
|
All times are GMT +2. The time now is 19:48.