mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Official Spam Thread (Postwhores & 10000 Posts Thread) (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1286)

original sin 25 May 2003 17:19

Termin8orjen...........I just noticed you only got 3 post to go for 500!!! come on get posting........ :twisted:

Jen 25 May 2003 17:20

Yeah I watched the first one then aswell, my sister has been playing the new game so I've seen some bits of the new film, and it looks bl**dy fantastic

Jen 25 May 2003 17:21

What only a few to go

Jen 25 May 2003 17:22

See... you lot are a bad influence :twisted:

original sin 25 May 2003 17:27

Yeah way to go you'll have to post up on the 500 post thread now..... :twisted:

Jen 25 May 2003 17:36

yup, just been there

Jen 25 May 2003 17:39

Just had a look through the members bit, I'm No. 13 in the total posters list... so is that good or bad :?

original sin 25 May 2003 17:41

I dunno i not seen that where is it??? BRB gonna check see if i can find...

original sin 25 May 2003 17:44

OOOHHH thats clever never realise you could do that :oops: lol

Satan is above us but I don't believe he's really posted 666 but as long as he keeps his number once we past it he'll always be behind us :lol:
Get thee behind me Satan :twisted:

Jen 25 May 2003 17:47

Ya learn something new every day :lol:

Ben 25 May 2003 19:49

Hello, POSTWHORES how are we al today? :D

Jen 25 May 2003 19:51

Hello Ben, not too bad thanks... and yourself?

Ben 25 May 2003 19:53

yeah im fine thanks. i see you've been busy postwhoring today! :lol:

Jen 25 May 2003 19:56

Yeah well Sin's a bad influence :twisted:

Ben 25 May 2003 19:58

yeah, tell me about it! :lol:

White of High 25 May 2003 20:23

2 weeks and more than 1000 posts! Thanks your congrats!

Ben 25 May 2003 20:25

the pleasure has been all ours!!

lets see if we can make it 2000 in another 2 weeks!! :D

White of High 25 May 2003 20:32

And you will have 2000 posts! :lol:
Tim!
Be careful cause they are on hot on your scent...

Ben 25 May 2003 20:33

i think thats its time for a little postwhoring so that i can make myself a MEGA LOAFER!

Ben 25 May 2003 20:34

almost there now!! only 1 more post to go!!! :lol:

Jen 25 May 2003 20:34

Not far for you now Ben

Ben 25 May 2003 20:35

there we have it!! ive made it at last. A MEGA LOAFER!! :D

Jen 25 May 2003 20:39

A few more posts and you'll be ahead of Heat

Ben 25 May 2003 20:55

ill give it my best shot til she comes back from her hols. :P

Jen 25 May 2003 20:57

Yeah I just bet ya will :lol:

Ben 25 May 2003 21:02

:D :twisted: :D :twisted:

Jen 25 May 2003 21:11

You'll have caught up with White soon too

Ben 25 May 2003 21:13

you aint doing too bad either yourself!

Jen 25 May 2003 21:16

Like I said already, you lot are a bad influence :wink:

Ben 25 May 2003 21:17

you cant mean me, surely!! :twisted:

Jen 25 May 2003 21:21

Hell yeah I mean you :twisted:

Ben 25 May 2003 21:23

ill take it as a compliment then! :lol:

Jen 25 May 2003 21:27

You can take it anyway you like, you're still a bad influence :lol:

Ben 25 May 2003 22:34

ok then, guess ill have to show you how to be good

Jen 25 May 2003 22:48

You know how :twisted: :wink: :lol:

Ben 25 May 2003 23:34

i dont know how to, ill guess that were be bad for good :twisted: :P :twisted:

Jen 25 May 2003 23:40

:lol: :twisted: :lol:

Ben 25 May 2003 23:42

u ok then jen? :D
i see you've shortened ur name then.

Jen 25 May 2003 23:46

Yeah shortened it because I'm using my Dad's computer while mine's getting fixed and for some reason it won't keep me logged in and I can't be bothered typing it all in every time :lol:

Ben 25 May 2003 23:50

oh right! :lol:

Jen 26 May 2003 00:25

Argh :evil: dail-up, first it cuts you off then it doesn't let you back on... I need to get braodband sometime

original sin 26 May 2003 15:59

Hey Jen! I agree don't you just hate dial up :evil:
Ben.....MEGA :!: :!: :!: :twisted:

Tim 26 May 2003 16:50

Don't talk about dail up... pfff :twisted:
I want cable internet :cry:

But how are you all today?

Tim 26 May 2003 18:21

mmm, without Bren and Heat this topic is not working good he? :lol:

Jen 26 May 2003 19:59

I think your right Tim

original sin 26 May 2003 20:07

Trouble is its a bank holiday weekend here Tim.....and I've been in and out all day.......

I'm also starting to get the shakes 'cos we're goingto be away weds & Thurs ....now I know how Bren & Heat were feeling :cry:

Ben 26 May 2003 20:10

hi ya, ive just got in, been out with me family for the day.

so how is everyone?

Jen 26 May 2003 20:10

This place is gonna be deserted...

Ben 26 May 2003 20:11

where abouts are you going away sin? any where nice?

original sin 26 May 2003 20:19

near cheddar gorge somewhere...... just over night weds. My lad was 13 on friday and we're taking him and a friend away for a treat.......OMG help me two teenage boys one car 4 hours!!!!! HELP

Asha 26 May 2003 20:22

I wish you the best of luck with it Sin.
There's a dutch song and it says:

Feed them Smarties (candy) Nuts (candybar) and aspirin......
heheh.

Have Fun..
Asha

Ben 26 May 2003 20:23

ur love it sin!! :lol:

original sin 26 May 2003 20:26

well at least my lad loves Meat so we'll be playing all the albums one after the other there and back :twisted:

Ben 26 May 2003 20:27

nice one! :P thats what i call a car journey!! :lol:

original sin 26 May 2003 20:34

Actually I wonder if I can sneek a boom box into cheddar caves.....OMG I bet it would echo round there wonderfully.........might down a few staligtites thou' :oops:

Ben 27 May 2003 08:40

LOL :lol:

Testify 27 May 2003 11:33

LOL :lmao:

dottie 27 May 2003 15:42

:p :lol:

Tim 27 May 2003 16:51

Don't know what you mean with your last post Sin, but think it is funny. don't understand that much English :oops:

But hello again, im here, and tonight also so.... see you around.

dottie 27 May 2003 16:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tim
Don't know what you mean with your last post Sin, but think it is funny. don't understand that much English :oops:

But hello again, im here, and tonight also so.... see you around.

Tim had to say your're english is brilliant I wish I was half as competant in another language

Tim 27 May 2003 17:04

Okay, some Dutch for the beginners:

Hello = Hallo / Hoi / Goedendag
Welcome = Welkom
Bye = Dag / Doei / Ajuu
Meat Loaf = Gehaktbrood
Music = muziek
Spectacles = Bril
Monkey = aap
Package = pakketje
Coffee = Koffie
Butcher = Slager
Ashtray = asbak
Wallet = Portomonee
Car = Auto
Traveling = Reizen
Evening = Avond
Morning = Ochtend

Let's see = eens kijken / even zien
Over there = daarzo / daarginds
Listening to Meat Loaf music = Luisteren naar Meat Loaf muziek

well, now you have some words... the seccond lesson will follow soon hahaha :lmao:

The Butcher, Tim

dottie 27 May 2003 17:18

I'm printing this off as I speak Tim - not unlike German as read - will try and learn a bit before tomorrow -

original sin 27 May 2003 19:00

:lmao: But Tim what we need to know is how to say " give me a beer" "where is my hotel" and "I think I need to be sick now" :twisted:

Testify 27 May 2003 19:09

Quote:

But Tim what we need to know is how to say " give me a beer" "where is my hotel" and "I think I need to be sick now"
:lmao: u funny sin

Tim 27 May 2003 19:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by original sin
:lmao: But Tim what we need to know is how to say " give me a beer" "where is my hotel" and "I think I need to be sick now" :twisted:

Give me a beer = Geef me bier or.... Mag ik een biertje or.... mag ik een bier bij een bestellen

Where is my hotel = waar is mijn hotel or.... kunt u me vertellen waar mijn hotel is

I think i need to be sick now = ik denk dat ik ziek ben or... ik denk dat ik ga overgeven or.... ik ben ziek

Happy now sin? haha :lmao:

dottie 27 May 2003 19:40

Goedendag Tim, its avond and I'm reizen around without my bril, listening to muziek by gehaktbrood - Ajuu.

Tim 27 May 2003 19:44

Hhahhaha, that's nice dottie, correct Dutch is:

Goeden dag Tim, het is avond en ik reis rond met mijn bril en ik luister naar Meat Loaf muziek. Ajuu.


You see... but you are learning, very nice.... :lmao:

It= het
With = met
I = ik
my = mijn
to = naar or..... naar toe

:lol:

Ben 27 May 2003 19:59

:lmao: Love it Tim

original sin 27 May 2003 21:31

Luisteren naar Meat Loaf muziek, und bier

Asha 27 May 2003 22:20

und is german, in dutch that would be...... en.
(and)

original sin 27 May 2003 22:37

don't care as long as its cold............ :twisted:

thats a point.......Tim how do I make sure my beers cold???

original sin 28 May 2003 00:14

can't sleep back for a while :twisted:

Jen 28 May 2003 00:20

Good :lol: it's way too quiet round here :wink:

original sin 28 May 2003 00:21

uuummmmm it is rather :roll: how ya doing Jen? 'puter sorted yet?

Jen 28 May 2003 00:23

No :cry: other than that not too bad.

Yourself?

original sin 28 May 2003 00:32

actually getting over tired now gonna have to go soon.......need to try and leave early in the morning :evil: not looking forward to 3 or 4 hours of motorway driving

Jen 28 May 2003 00:39

Yeah sound's like fun... playing Meat though right?

Tim 28 May 2003 07:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by original sin
don't care as long as its cold............ :twisted:

thats a point.......Tim how do I make sure my beers cold???


Put it in the fridge hahahaha

Okay, in Dutch that will be:

Tim, hoe kan ik er voor zorgen dat mijn bier koud is?

Ben 28 May 2003 13:38

Quote:

Put it in the fridge hahahaha
:lmao:

Tim 28 May 2003 16:49

I'm having a beer right now!!! Yeah!!

The Flying Mouse 28 May 2003 16:53

:twisted: I'll drink to that :mrgreen:
Got no cider :cry: .I've got one bottle of Foster's lager though :D .
I don't really like lager,but beggars can't be choosers :lol:

Tim 28 May 2003 17:12

I like anything that contains alcohol hahaah :lol:
Beer!!! Yeah!!! Lager!!! yeah!!! :lol:

dottie 28 May 2003 17:31

and I'll have a scotch please with ice :P

The Flying Mouse 28 May 2003 17:35

:twisted: If only computers could dispence beer :mrgreen:

dottie 28 May 2003 17:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by THE FLYING MOUSE
:twisted: If only computers could dispence beer :mrgreen: and scotch and ice


Testify 28 May 2003 17:38

could i have a coke?? :lol:

The Flying Mouse 28 May 2003 17:40

:twisted: Could use a ciggie machine too right now.
Do you think these things will be available on the next version of windows? :lol:

dottie 28 May 2003 17:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Testify
could i have a coke?? :lol:

and thats all testify your're too young for alcohol :lol: Nanny gonna keep an eye on you :roll:

dottie 28 May 2003 17:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by THE FLYING MOUSE
:twisted: Could use a ciggie machine too right now.
Do you think these things will be available on the next version of windows? :lol:

Here we are Mouse catch :arrow:

The Flying Mouse 28 May 2003 17:46

:twisted: Beer finished :cry:
Cig smoked :cry: .
Can't be botherd going to the shop :zzz:
Looks like we're both drinking coke now Testify :lol:

Testify 28 May 2003 17:49

ok nanny dottie, but wots this i found in the draw....mmmm... :twisted:

The Flying Mouse 28 May 2003 17:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by THE FLYING MOUSE
:
Looks like we're both drinking coke now Testify :lol:

Spoke too soon there didn't I :lol:

Testify 28 May 2003 17:54

yes u did, its a bacardi, watermelon, v nice!!

shhhh dont tell dottie!!

The Flying Mouse 28 May 2003 17:56

Burp :mrgreen:

Testify 28 May 2003 17:59

how rude!! :oops:

off to get a rolo muffin. :lol:

mmmm...........vvvvvvvv nice

dottie 28 May 2003 18:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Testify
yes u did, its a bacardi, watermelon, v nice!!

shhhh dont tell dottie!!

Big Nanny is watching you :lmao:

Testify 28 May 2003 18:07

i was joking honest!! :twisted:

muffin was v nice, even tho i missed my mouth alot tryin 2 post!!

Tim 28 May 2003 20:29

My god, use that damn EDIT function!!!

The Butcher, Tim

dottie 28 May 2003 20:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tim
My god, use that damn EDIT function!!!

The Butcher, Tim

Tim I'm being serious for once u do mean quote button don't u if there is no edit button visible - let us know please.

this is what u mean Tim yes :!:

Tim 28 May 2003 20:40

I'm serious too.

No, there is a quote button in the top of each and every post, made by everybody. By only your own posts, there is an edit function, well, if you are logged in.

This Edit button is next to Quote button. If you click on that button, the screen will appear, like you enter a message, but then you see already your text. Now you can edit it, add some stuff you want to say or delete, change some things in your text.

That's all folks.

The Butcher, Tim


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 14:24.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - mlukfc.com
Made by R.


Page generated in 0.06432 seconds with 11 queries.