mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Post your thoughts (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4661)

LucyK! 02 Apr 2008 17:10

It's a good job I'm only away three nights a week, you two would spend far too many hours playing Scrabble otherwise :lol:

Can't believe it's April already :? Where's the year going?

Monstro 02 Apr 2008 17:27

Now Andy told me it was you playing his games and that's why he was seen to be losing!!!!!

Who's telling porkies then???????

LucyK! 02 Apr 2008 17:30

I bet he did!!! :lol: Definitely him lying, you know I wouldn't do that, though fair play to Andy for coming up with a believable excuse!!! :up:

mszee 02 Apr 2008 17:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lucy! (Post 404569)
I bet he did!!! :lol: Definitely him lying, you know I wouldn't do that, though fair play to Andy for coming up with a believable excuse!!! :up:

I would have said that it was Scrabble...I mean...the canine one...

AndyK 02 Apr 2008 17:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by Monstro (Post 404567)
Now Andy told me it was you playing his games and that's why he was seen to be losing!!!!!

Who's telling porkies then???????

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lucy! (Post 404569)

Nice to know that you trust the words of a Geordie over a Yorkie ... :p

RadioMaster 02 Apr 2008 17:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lucy! (Post 404559)
Can't believe it's April already :? Where's the year going?

know what you mean.

on a different matter:
If I put someone on my ignore list, would the person's posts still turn up in new posts?

LucyK! 02 Apr 2008 17:46

I think if you "ignore" someone you don't see their posts, but I figured that if that person posted a lot in a thread then the remaining posts wouldn't make any sense?

RadioMaster 02 Apr 2008 18:05

now why do i have a feeling were talking about the same? lol

LucyK! 02 Apr 2008 18:08

I'll say right now that I was being general! :lol:

The Flying Mouse 02 Apr 2008 18:09

:twisted: In a situation of personal opinion, where there is no such thing as a wrong answer, NEVER try to change the other persons.

Deb 02 Apr 2008 18:15

RJ the only way you will see their posts is if someone else quotes them :lol: So if i reply to 'you' you know it isn't you I have on ignore lol. Actually don't have anyone on ignore here anymore. But I do elsewhere which would be how I know about the quote bit :twisted:

LucyK! 02 Apr 2008 18:19

So if you had me on your ignore list and I posted in a thread, would you get a line where I posted to let you know that there's something from me in that place with the option to view it or would there be nothing at all?

RadioMaster 02 Apr 2008 18:22

yep, it shows something like: This post was made by xxx, a person on your ignore list, click here to view it.

the reason i was asking is if an ignored person is the only one to make a recent post in a thread, will the thread still turn up under new posts?

Deb 02 Apr 2008 18:24

yeah it would Luce, something like what RJ posted depending on which forum.

And yes RJ the thread would still show up but with the same thing where the poster posted, saying you're ignoring this user or what ever.

LucyK! 02 Apr 2008 18:25

I guess it would if it lets you know they've posted and gives you the option to view it...one way to find out! :lol:

Deb 02 Apr 2008 18:31

LOL the person I've done it with elsewhere gets quoted a lot so it doesn't help to much, Plus i'm so nosey I always wonder what was said lol. You can usually tell by others replies anyway. Usually |I wouldn't do it, but I figured there was nothing this person had to say that I needed to hear and all their posts did was pee me off, so I did it.

mszee 02 Apr 2008 18:34

Yeah, my friend and you know who you're...there goes your good friendly advice...

Lord Kagan 02 Apr 2008 18:41

offered a job today, was quite funny

Deb 02 Apr 2008 18:41

eh? lol

RadioMaster 02 Apr 2008 18:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deb (Post 404609)
yeah it would Luce, something like what RJ posted depending on which forum.

And yes RJ the thread would still show up but with the same thing where the poster posted, saying you're ignoring this user or what ever.

alright no need to ingore then

mszee 02 Apr 2008 18:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by RadioMaster (Post 404637)
alright no need to ingore then

I've come to the same conclusion...

Deb 02 Apr 2008 18:55

Thats lost me lol, how does that make you think not to ignore? surely if you couldnt see there was a thread there would be more reason not to? This thread has me confused daily lol...

mszee 02 Apr 2008 18:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deb (Post 404643)
Thats lost me lol, how does that make you think not to ignore? surely if you couldnt see there was a thread there would be more reason not to? This thread has me confused daily lol...

Well, it appears that you CAN'T completely ignore...I guess you can if the person you want ignore posts once in a blue moon...otherwise...just don't pay...

Deb 02 Apr 2008 19:01

Unless they get quoted you CAN ignore them Zina :D so i'm sure it will be fine ;)

mszee 02 Apr 2008 19:06

Well...let me sleep on it...:lmao: