mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   What are you listening to right now? (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=862)

Sue K 23 Jul 2015 13:57

I have CNN on ... on the tv ... to hear the latest on Trump ... Scary guy... You must keep an eye on ... Fingers crossed he follows through with the latest he says he's going to do... run third party... That would nearly guarantee Mrs. C gets into the Big House ... :) ...

Adje 23 Jul 2015 19:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sue K (Post 609827)
I have CNN on ... on the tv ... to hear the latest on Trump ... Scary guy... You must keep an eye on ... Fingers crossed he follows through with the latest he says he's going to do... run third party... That would nearly guarantee Mrs. C gets into the Big House ... :) ...

I think that deep down Trump is a Clinton fan :D

Sue K 24 Jul 2015 14:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adje (Post 609830)
I think that deep down Trump is a Clinton fan :D

I've thought and said similar ... He's not a stupid man... The things he says day to day ... it's almost as if he's thinking "will THIS tick them off... how about this ?" ... Them being the Republican Party ... Though his outrageous remarks about Mexican people didn't have the candidates unite and condemn him, his remark about McCain did ... Either he's outrageous to unite a party that obviously is shooting off in about 16 different directions... or as he threatens ... he'll run independently and take votes away from the Republican candidate which would be good for Mrs. Clinton who I'm assuming will be the Democratic candidate... although I see now... the government is about to be after her about her emails ... Report is this could become troublesome for her ... My poor country is in a lot of trouble... between Presidential candidates running about acting like reality show characters and yet another multiple murder in a theater ... very sad and it breaks my heart .... oh and what I'm listening to right now ... CNN and when it gets to be too much ... light classical music....

PanicLord 24 Jul 2015 15:43

I currently have 3 songs on cycle. ..

Piano Man by Billy Joel
Surrender by kd lang (much superior to the actual theme tune to Tomorrow Never Dies )
Sugar Baby Love by the Rubettes (so bad it's awesome!)

Sebastian. 25 Jul 2015 01:36

Tenth Avenue Freeze put (multiple live versions) - Bruce Springsteen

From any of these performances the energy is crazy. I've run a mud run this year, walked 46 miles, doing a half marathon, I work out yet this 65 year old man just makes me look a scrub! Serious life goals to be like him when I'm 65.

And marry his daughter.

Wario 25 Jul 2015 05:26

my neighbor yelling

Sue K 25 Jul 2015 14:11

Happy Day, meatie peeps !!!

Rude ~ Magic !

R. 25 Jul 2015 19:12

Got Me Under Pressure - ZZ Top

ChloeLee88 26 Jul 2015 13:11

Hell in a handbasket album....currently California dreaming....love this version!
Oh....and my dog snoring right next me!

Sue K 27 Jul 2015 02:35

A marathon of season one for The Walking Dead ... on tv ..

Sue K 27 Jul 2015 14:31

NPR on landline radio ...

R. 27 Jul 2015 19:36

School - Supertramp

http://media.mlxxfc.net/school.png

duke knooby 27 Jul 2015 22:48

stepping stones... duke special

on vinyl :)

duke knooby 27 Jul 2015 22:53

on cd

duke knooby 27 Jul 2015 22:58

on vinyl again

ChloeLee88 27 Jul 2015 23:13

Count Basie - Flight of the foo birds :D

Sue K 28 Jul 2015 22:56

Happy days, meatie peeps ...

something by Garth ... Survive the Storm ... maybe is the title ? ... she's gone... he has to move on ... the tears they fall like rain ... can YOU name this tune in that many words ? ... lol ...

ChloeLee88 28 Jul 2015 23:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sue K (Post 609890)
something by Garth ... Survive the Storm ... maybe is the title ? ... she's gone... he has to move on ... the tears they fall like rain ... can YOU name this tune in that many words ? ... lol ...

The Storm!
I do love that song. Currently on my computer is Genesis....Mama.

Sue K 28 Jul 2015 23:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChloeLee88 (Post 609894)
The Storm!
I do love that song. Currently on my computer is Genesis....Mama.

Thank you, ChloeLee !!! ... Now I'm listening to John Lennon ... oh my ... it's from his greatest hits... and has an odd name like Dream # 9 ... and sounds.... very ... like being lost in a dream ... lol ... "what more can I say? ... "... some strings playing ... and "I thought I could hear ... "... or "feel" ... "music touching my soul" ...

Wario 31 Jul 2015 02:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by PanicLord (Post 609835)
Piano Man by Billy Joel

so many better songs:

YouTube Video

Sue K 31 Jul 2015 11:53

Happy days, meatie peeps !

Respighi ~ The Birds : The Cuckoo

duke knooby 01 Aug 2015 01:38

the late, great, Christopher Hitchens

Breeze 03 Aug 2015 00:57

found this on a
I love Janis site on face book. they are speaking polish except for the song which is amazing.
Cry Baby

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lA016Tv-HwQ#t=134

Sebastian. 03 Aug 2015 01:03

I don't like Mondays. - Boomtown rats.

Sue K 03 Aug 2015 14:49

Happy days, meatie peeps ! ... xoxo

News on NPR landline radio ...