mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Post your thoughts (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4661)

Hypnobabe 20 Apr 2008 12:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Helen~ (Post 408119)
why do cats in my neighbourhood always pick my garden to mate, and why must it always be around 1am? not impressed - too noisy! it's such a disturbing sound too :-(

Have you considered removing the soft lighting and turning off the romantic music? lol...

Battybarb 20 Apr 2008 13:08

good idea ..lol

Sunday,nice easy day,thank god,still got bad back..ouch !

firefly 20 Apr 2008 15:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by Battybarb (Post 408141)
good idea ..lol

Sunday,nice easy day,thank god,still got bad back..ouch !

Hope your back get's better soon Barb.

firefly 20 Apr 2008 15:03

Went out friday night to see a tribute artist to Meat Loaf.......

One Word!!!!

RUBBISH!!!!!!

Not sure if I can name him on here.... but listened to 2 song's and left, he was total ****.

Battybarb 20 Apr 2008 15:56

is he well known?

Battybarb 20 Apr 2008 15:56

trouble is you are used to seeing a good one

firefly 20 Apr 2008 18:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Battybarb (Post 408159)
is he well known?

Yes Barb.... he is well known, not sure if he a member on here tho, he got video's on youtube aswell.

firefly 20 Apr 2008 18:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Battybarb (Post 408160)
trouble is you are used to seeing a good one

The best in my book!

RadioMaster 20 Apr 2008 22:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by firefly (Post 408151)
Went out friday night to see a tribute artist to Meat Loaf.......

One Word!!!!

RUBBISH!!!!!!

Not sure if I can name him on here.... but listened to 2 song's and left, he was total ****.

hmmm....why do i think I know who that is? lol

is it ~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~?

duke knooby 21 Apr 2008 00:31

that ~~~~ing taxi driver made a big mistake tonight... hope i dont get arrested this time

Betty 21 Apr 2008 00:39

shouldīve been more productive today....:oops:
havenīt had a single cigarette for the last 48 hours :shock: Must be getting ill or something

duke knooby 21 Apr 2008 01:12

she got upset with me over that?? lol

Betty 21 Apr 2008 01:18

full moon... excellent

duke knooby 21 Apr 2008 01:26

need sleep and time to plan my revenge

Battybarb 21 Apr 2008 09:03

revenge is very very sweet...lol

Skeleton 21 Apr 2008 11:23

we had exam and I felt dizzy almost all the time.. :( Itīs like I'm sitting in merry-go-round goes 50 miles per hour.. :tard:

duke knooby 21 Apr 2008 19:03

fed up.. tired.. depressed

duke knooby 21 Apr 2008 19:16

you'll never find happiness at the bottom of a beer bottle

Battybarb 21 Apr 2008 19:23

you wanna bet ?

samurai7 21 Apr 2008 19:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by RadioMaster (Post 408213)
hmmm....why do i think I know who that is? lol

is it ~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~?

Not this time, lol.

RadioMaster 21 Apr 2008 19:29

anyone else i know?

Monstro 21 Apr 2008 21:44

I HATE HOUSEWORK

Nothing personal......we just don't get on....I've tried, honestly I have.....we were just never meant to be mates...

SW31 21 Apr 2008 21:59

think its a man thing ,women just add there six-pence worth & redo it lol

duke knooby 21 Apr 2008 22:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by duke knooby (Post 408287)
fed up.. tired.. depressed

no change

~Helen~ 21 Apr 2008 22:27

No words that would not get me banned from the entire internet itself let alone this forum could express how...simply irritated and annoyed...I am today!

Unfortunately because I arrived at work today a little later than usual I was forced to park on a different street to usual (for a little background info, I'm currently in the process of buying a house in the same town as where I work (which will save all these parking for work issues in the future, save lots of time travelling, and do my bit for society by reducing my carbon footprint, or whatever) and although the whole house buying thing is thoroughly wrought with problems and highly stressful, the fact that the sellers have already moved out of it means I park in front of it whilst I am at work during the day (so there is benefit to it :-)), but unfortunately this morning someone had beaten me to it)...

...so anyway, I returned to my car tonight after a very long, tiring and stressful day, debating with myself whether I had enough energy for my usual stint at the gym and noticed something not quite right about my bonnet... some "idiot" has taken it upon themselves to 'key' my car! It's clearly deliberate by the DEPTH of the scratch, the lenght of it and, the fact that it's obvious when they got 3/4 of the way across the bonnet and the scratch was no longer quite so deep they lifted off the key and rammed it down against to gauge (gowge? I cannae spell!) further. It's gone right through to the bodywork (obviously), so I've put some anti-rust stuff on for now, but as it's metallic paint I'm never going to be able to get it looking smooth or decent again without spending money I really don't have (buying houses is also very expensive, amongst being problematic and stressful!!). I know I'm lucky they 'only' got the bonnet (in that they didn't get any other section of the car...at least not that I've noticed at the moment) but it doesn't stop the annoyance and upset at the damage that HAS been done. :mad:

So um yeah, rant over. Sorry! Just needed to get that off my chest! :boohoo: