mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Post your thoughts (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4661)

AndyK 24 Apr 2008 00:13

hate them, too clinical with no real feel

duke knooby 24 Apr 2008 00:15

well, we must disagree on this one... though granted steering feel is rather lacking

Betty 24 Apr 2008 00:40

my Punto drove 170km/h today...
until I remembered the new speed limit of 120km/h:?
No more driving to Bremen in 20 mins. :evil:

Betty 24 Apr 2008 00:46

better be off...
good night everyone

EDIT:
there was another post right here....
or am I hallucinating?

duke knooby 24 Apr 2008 00:46

whiskey was a mistake

samurai7 24 Apr 2008 02:11

knucking fackered.

MeatGrl1 24 Apr 2008 02:59

So very tired but I am very, very content and happy..

:heart: :faint: :drool: :heart:

Thanks Anji for taking this for me :)).

Battybarb 24 Apr 2008 09:11

Lovely pic Emma,you had a great time then?

Hypnobabe 24 Apr 2008 11:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndyK (Post 408616)
I really shouldn't have started looking at Autotrader ...

It's okay to look, as long as you don't get the credit card out too...

Hypnobabe 24 Apr 2008 11:15

I'm glad the rain held off long enough for me to get the washing back in again... Just don't know how I'm going to get it dry now...

Ageing Bat 24 Apr 2008 11:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hypnobabe (Post 408658)
I'm glad the rain held off long enough for me to get the washing back in again... Just don't know how I'm going to get it dry now...

I'll send my mother round to breathe on it if you like..... don't worry about sending her back!

AndyK 24 Apr 2008 11:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hypnobabe (Post 408657)
It's okay to look, as long as you don't get the credit card out too...

Is my Maestro card ok then? (Still got the Switch card receipt from when I paid for my current car by plastic ... didn't really feel like I'd actually bought it since there wasn't a big bundle of cash incolved lol)

Hypnobabe 24 Apr 2008 12:09

No problem....

We went for a wander to the local Ford dealers about two months ago, played the "which car would you choose?" game while we were there, and ended up buying a new car having had no intention to change the car before wandering down there!

Hubby picked it up while I was in Estonia, and paid on the Connect card...

Hypnobabe 24 Apr 2008 12:10

I might add by the way, we got the one I chose...

AndyK 24 Apr 2008 12:36

Which was?

Ankie 24 Apr 2008 12:37

Anyone willing to take over this madhouse over here....?!

Too many patients, too little time :?

BTW; long time no seen, Sarah!

firefly 24 Apr 2008 12:39

Wish this cold would go away

Hypnobabe 24 Apr 2008 13:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndyK (Post 408667)
Which was?

Sounds boring, but it's a Ford Focus Ghia saloon, looks like a baby Mondeo. Keyless entry, which is great, until you go back to the one you have to unlock and put keys in the ignition to drive, then you feel like a bit of a wally standing rattling the door handle trying to figure out why it won't open....

One of these:

http://media.mlxxfc.net/Focus.jpg

And I got a new PowerTrip on the plane home from Estonia so I can play my i-Pod through the radio in it, which is nice... lol...

Skeleton 24 Apr 2008 13:44

We had at school bussines idea competition and we had the best presentation.. :D

Hypnobabe 24 Apr 2008 13:47

Well done Skeleton!

Monstro 24 Apr 2008 13:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hypnobabe (Post 408674)
Sounds boring, but it's a Ford Focus Ghia saloon, looks like a baby Mondeo. Keyless entry, which is great, until you go back to the one you have to unlock and put keys in the ignition to drive, then you feel like a bit of a wally standing rattling the door handle trying to figure out why it won't open....

One of these:

http://media.mlxxfc.net/Focus.jpg

And I got a new PowerTrip on the plane home from Estonia so I can play my i-Pod through the radio in it, which is nice... lol...

Claire of course is nowhere near the required age to be a Honda owner LOL!!!!!!

Cpl Mickey 24 Apr 2008 14:46

"We went for a wander to the local Ford dealers about two months ago, played the "which car would you choose?" game while we were there, and ended up buying a new car having had no intention to change the car before wandering down there!

Hubby picked it up while I was in Estonia, and paid on the Connect card..".[/QUOTE]

Clare I can totally relate to that as just before Christmas we were just looking at cars and saw one I liked and went back the next day and we test drove (I drove hubby sat in passenger seat) and when we got back to Garage we paid in full for it and picked it up 21st Dec 07. Vauxhall Astra 1.6 Automatic 01 plate. I LOVE IT. Hubby still tries to put foot on clutch to change gear.

AndyK 24 Apr 2008 15:22

The level of incompetence of some people never ceases to amaze me! What is the ~~~~ing point of installing a new airconditioning system in September, when the risk of a hot weather is reduced?

Monstro 24 Apr 2008 16:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndyK (Post 408682)
The level of incompetence of some people never ceases to amaze me! What is the ~~~~ing point of installing a new airconditioning system in September, when the risk of a hot weather is reduced?

cheap running costs lol

RadioMaster 24 Apr 2008 16:52

just testing something...