mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Post your thoughts (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4661)

Battybarb 07 May 2008 00:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by angelica (Post 410128)
Piles Barb??!!!!! :shock: Only joking ... sorry could'nt resist!

I like that,thats funny,wish it was Angelica then all it would take is a tube of cream and it would go away,this pain will take one hell of a tube..lol :twisted:

MeatGrl1 07 May 2008 10:50

I feel let down !!

Work just called to tell me that I am not needed this week as a new waitress started yesterday and so I am not needed as they are OK with staff :shock: ! This is crap being I have concerts and things coming up and I need the money... They are taking advantage and I'm not going to take it !!
Seen it in a whole new light now, is this a hint to tell me that I am no longer of use to them ?!?

djfierce 07 May 2008 10:55

not neccessarily hun... i was a waitress in various places for a number of years and they do this, it isnt guaranteed hours in many places, just work on demand and make money on tips. Its good that you have a job now but keep looking for something with more concrete hours. I had many occasions when i would turn up in uniform and everything only to be sent home not being needed, had shifts cut short cos its too quiet or told to take a week off :shock: due to quiet period. They may just wanna train her up and give her a run in before the busy summer perios begins so don't take offense just yet ;)

RadioMaster 07 May 2008 11:37

awesome weather.....and I have to sit inside and revise for this stupid test next week :(

djfierce 07 May 2008 11:48

why cant you sit outside and revise???

RadioMaster 07 May 2008 11:53

its files on my computer i have to look at :(

AndyK 07 May 2008 11:57

Put your monitor by the window and get some binoculars ...

djfierce 07 May 2008 11:58

ah the good old days of textbooks lol

AndyK 07 May 2008 12:32

and carrying the blackboard out on to the playing field so you could do Maths in the sun ... kids today have it tough :lmao:

MeatGrl1 07 May 2008 12:39

On a much happier note my MBFC stuff came today :cool: :)) !!

Gorgeous pictures and words from the man I'm loving at the moment, just what I needed to cheer me up :heart:.

djfierce 07 May 2008 13:43

:wtf:

took me a little while to work out what on earth mbfc was but one look at your avi soon put me right lol.

Betty 07 May 2008 16:56

That 6mm Walther soft air gun is big big fun and it surprisingly has a lot of power!!! :up:

Battybarb 07 May 2008 20:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by MeatGrl1 (Post 410195)
On a much happier note my MBFC stuff came today :cool: :)) !!

Gorgeous pictures and words from the man I'm loving at the moment, just what I needed to cheer me up :heart:.

Thats good,i bet that cheered you up loads,sorry to hear about the job,hope something else comes up soon for you,enjoy MB stuff
:-)

AndyK 07 May 2008 20:20

Top Tip of the day:

When walking the dog, don't put dog biscuits in a leg pocket in the trousers being worn ... that only leads to being mugged by a pack of hungry labradors!

Monstro 07 May 2008 20:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndyK (Post 410236)
Top Tip of the day:

When walking the dog, don't put dog biscuits in a leg pocket in the trousers being worn ... that only leads to being mugged by a pack of hungry labradors!

Better for the leg they were hungry and not horny lol

AndyK 07 May 2008 20:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by Monstro (Post 410237)
Better for the leg they were hungry and not horny lol

:lmao: too right!

RadioMaster 07 May 2008 21:19

a special tip for (some of the) ladies on here:

if youre looking for a new shirt, why dont buy this or if youre very sure of yourself that?

MeatGrl1 07 May 2008 21:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by djfierce (Post 410203)
:wtf:

took me a little while to work out what on earth mbfc was but one look at your avi soon put me right lol.

:lmao: !!

Sorry hun for that, just easier than saying the whole thing ;) !

Quote:

Originally Posted by Battybarb (Post 410234)
Thats good,i bet that cheered you up loads,sorry to hear about the job,hope something else comes up soon for you,enjoy MB stuff
:-)

Thanks Barb,
It did when I opened it and on my Membership Pack is a gorgeous b&w shot and that absolutely stunning smile that makes me melt :oops:. Then of course there were the two magazines, one was last months that I got with him as Edna on the cover and then on the back a gorgeous after show shot from after the show and I like that, he also writes a letter for these magazines and reading his words cheered me up no end :)).

Betty 07 May 2008 23:22

haha.. he deleted it... :lmao: such a coward lol

duke knooby 07 May 2008 23:25

whom?

MeatGrl1 07 May 2008 23:31

Wonders where the CD with the Hairspray pics is.... :roll: !!

Lord Kagan 07 May 2008 23:36

feck sake

Betty 07 May 2008 23:42

oops mustīve missed that call...
I better donīt call back :whistle:

Lord Kagan 07 May 2008 23:44

i wish id miss that one

Betty 07 May 2008 23:45

You had the opportunity not to answer that call