mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Post your thoughts (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4661)

duke knooby 20 May 2008 23:08

i HAVE to get this... duke special, limited edition live dvd, WOODEN boxset, 1000 to be made.. all numbered
contents.. the dvd, 18 tracks of unreleased songs or b sides, lyric book to all his songs, playing cards, and a couple of metal badges
(7 songs i've never even heard)
why doesn't meats people do something like this???

Lord Kagan 20 May 2008 23:32

I think we're all beginning to lose sight of the real issue here, which is: what are we going to call ourselves? I think it comes down to a choice between "The League Against Salivating Monsters" or, my own personal preference, which is "The Committee for the Liberation and Integration of Terrifying Organisms and their Rehabilitation Into Society." One drawback with that--the abbreviation is CLITORIS.

Monstro 21 May 2008 00:13

Smeg Head

Lord Kagan 21 May 2008 00:21

All in all, 100% succesfull trip.
But sir, we lost Mr Rimmer.
All in all, 100% succesfull trip."

~Helen~ 21 May 2008 01:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by MeatGrl1 (Post 412550)
This totally sucks I cannot check anything and all I can get to on-line is this and the MB forum, :wtf: !!! I've restarted, turned off the box and turned it on and still I get the page cannot be found despite being on-line and it's driving me insane, damn bloody thing :bicker: :angry: !

Emma are you on Orange Broadband by any chance? I had problems with my connection all evening and spent ages on it doing the whole reset thing, double checking all my settings, going into the admin settings of the router and generally tearing my hair out! Eventually (because I couldn't actually get at ANYTHING online!) I phoned Orange Customer Services to see if there was a known problem or anything - ended up listening to a recorded message from about 11 o clock this morning saying they were experiencing a problem where some users encountered the 'page can't be found' message - that they were aware of the problem and didn't know when it would be sorted but to keep retrying.

So it didn't help me any but it might explain why you had a problem??

Edit: - I mean to say the recorded message was from 11 this morning, not that I'd been listening to it since then ;)

MeatGrl1 21 May 2008 01:48

Thanks Helen :up:

LOL I'd worry if you were listening since then, a very sore ear !

Battybarb 21 May 2008 09:24

we are on orange too and had problems all last night and after being on the phone to an idiot for just under an hour found out it was a general problem not just mine,orange are total w***ers,had a problem with them a while back which went on for a couple of months but after shouting rather loudly at a managing director it has been fine up till last night...

firefly 21 May 2008 13:17

<<<<< Hopes today is better than yesturday

Cathie 21 May 2008 13:28

One more exam to go and I will have finished my degree...........................................mayhaps I should get offline and revise............................................:roll:

Deb 21 May 2008 13:41

Good luck Cathie :D

djfierce 21 May 2008 15:51

good luck Cathie :)) we will celebrate at a show with you i'm sure ;)

Battybarb 21 May 2008 18:24

Good luck Cathie,hope all goes well..

duke knooby 21 May 2008 18:48

felt as rough as a badgers arse today... far far too little to eat yesterday

Battybarb 21 May 2008 18:53

eat more today !

duke knooby 21 May 2008 18:58

or drink less

Battybarb 21 May 2008 18:59

could be the answer i suppose..lol and i bet you dont mean water..

Betty 21 May 2008 18:59

Good luck Cathie!!

Is it the weekend yet?? :bleh:
Been forced to extend my summer holiday ... lovely boss I have lol

Battybarb 21 May 2008 19:02

Jo and Neil back to Liverpool tonight ...:(

~Helen~ 21 May 2008 19:07

Good luck Cathie! Will be thinking of you!

Just keep in mind the relief when it's all over! Good luck with the revision, hope it doesn't suck too much and that all goes well xx

duke knooby 21 May 2008 19:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Betty (Post 412688)
Good luck Cathie!!

Is it the weekend yet?? :bleh:
Been forced to extend my summer holiday ... lovely boss I have lol

forced to extend your holiday?? lol nice one

Betty 21 May 2008 19:12

I know... apparently the employee organization finds my work times inappropriate compared to my holiday times ... so what. If they want me to take more, fiiiiine.....

duke knooby 21 May 2008 19:14

lol, excellent

Betty 21 May 2008 19:23

looking at these masterpieces of art I gotta say itīs definitely time for a new tattoo!!! :shock:

Battybarb 21 May 2008 19:25

what one you gonna get ?

Betty 21 May 2008 19:30

various ones actually... different types of stars, a diamond, maybe a little butterfly, a flower... and I have an open mind for any ideas from my tattooer