mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Post your thoughts (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4661)

~Helen~ 24 May 2008 11:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Monstro (Post 412965)
Probably take less than that..

Found replacement glass at breakers, just off to pick it up, next will be finding out how good I am at replacing it (mobile mechanic telephone number on standby)

good luck! :-) and sorry to hear about the lowlife that did that. why people mindlessley damage other people's property will always be beyond me. although i guess if i understood, we'd be worried ;)

Battybarb 24 May 2008 13:30

Just been watching an old show of Steve Irwin with Tasmanian Devils and can you believe he had named one of them "Meat Loaf"...lol

Monstro 24 May 2008 14:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Monstro (Post 412965)

Found replacement glass at breakers, just off to pick it up, next will be finding out how good I am at replacing it (mobile mechanic telephone number on standby)

God I'm good lol!!!!!

(throws mechanic's telephone number in bin by cooly walking past bin and without looking scores perfect hit over left shoulder)

~Helen~ 24 May 2008 15:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Monstro (Post 412969)
God I'm good lol!!!!!

You fixed it then?! Well done, I'm impressed :D ( and now know where to go for any future car repairs then... ;))

Monstro 24 May 2008 15:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Helen~ (Post 412978)
You fixed it then?! Well done, I'm impressed :D ( and now know where to go for any future car repairs then... ;))

Bring your own Haynes manual lol

~Helen~ 24 May 2008 15:51

GRRR! I thought the hard part was supposed to be getting the mortgage, not finding the house. Just drove all the way to go look at a house (where the vendors had already re-arranged on me) and there was nobody there. Eventually phoned the estate agent and it seemed the woman had expected her partner would be home for the viewing but he hadn't bothered to let the estate agent know that he wasn't going to be there either. They were then being really awkward about times for viewings so I haven't rearranged. I don't actually like looking at properties, in fact I find it a really monotonous task, and really don't want to waste my time looking at a property they don't want to sell (which is how it looks if they're awkward about viewings) - especially when i've already had a seller pull out on me after I paid for all the surveys and reports. If that happened again I would find it very difficult to maintain patience. This is very infuriating for me because I have until the beginning of September to complete on a property or I lose my mortgage arrangement fee (and would have to get a new mortgage - and that one was a good deal) - as well all the money I lost because of the stupid vendors of the house I was buying originally *sulks*

MeatGrl1 24 May 2008 17:56

That totally sucks, I am so sorry to hear that Helen, I hope that things look better and brighter soon *HUGS*.

~Helen~ 24 May 2008 18:26

thanks Emma! think I was just having a bit of a vent and feel better now! just feeling the pressure a bit because I've got a limited amount of time to find a house and it's the worst possible time! ah well! these things are sent to try us - and i'm gonna go and make a list of ones to arrange viewings for next week to make myself feel better about it ;)

Monstro 24 May 2008 18:42

forgot there was no Dr Who this week

Battybarb 24 May 2008 22:08

Going for a drink in a minute ,boy do i need it tonight....

Deb 24 May 2008 22:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Monstro (Post 412985)
forgot there was no Dr Who this week

:D:-):lol: Yipeee lol. I thought I'd missed it while recording that stupid radio show lol. Seems i haven't then lol. Why isn't there any?

Lord Kagan 24 May 2008 23:24

lol that was fun...

~Helen~ 24 May 2008 23:28

Hehe The Wolves of the Sea (Pirates of the Sea) has got to be the best Eurovision song! Lol! And yes, I am watching it!! :lol:

Lord Kagan 24 May 2008 23:45

bud ice is fecking excellent

Monstro 24 May 2008 23:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deb (Post 412996)
:D:-):lol: Yipeee lol. I thought I'd missed it while recording that stupid radio show lol. Seems i haven't then lol. Why isn't there any?

A certain bloody song contest!!!!!!

Deb 25 May 2008 00:47

Ahh well at least that means I didn't miss it :lol:

SamCat 25 May 2008 00:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Monstro (Post 413000)
A certain bloody song contest!!!!!!

Sexy russian guy won!!!

Marvin must be better his tail is up again and he's been begging for crispy duck!!!

djfierce 25 May 2008 00:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deb (Post 412996)

football ;)

Monstro 25 May 2008 05:09

Ugggg

Deb 25 May 2008 08:44

Did uggg wake you up or stop you sleeping lol

Happy 18th Birthday to my little pain in the butt Jamie :cool:

Love ya darling
xxx

Battybarb 25 May 2008 10:20

Happy Birthday to your little pain Deb,hope you all have a great day..doing anything special ?

allrevvedup 25 May 2008 10:33

In 2 hours time, for the kids (not my kids by the way) of Temple street Hospital, I will be doing a 5k run...so i may not come back it as the same person:D

Hypnobabe 25 May 2008 11:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by SamCat (Post 412826)
I offered to help!!!

Sam's peed in the bathroom again and Marvin's thrown up on the carpet again!! He's also fallen off the fence tonight and both of them are trying to catch a spider and failing miserably!!

Have you been feeding them Michael's whiskey again?

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndyK (Post 412906)
Don't need to it's fine as it is for now.

:pics:

Hypnobabe 25 May 2008 11:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by allrevvedup (Post 413026)
In 2 hours time, for the kids (not my kids by the way) of Temple street Hospital, I will be doing a 5k run...so i may not come back it as the same person:D

Good luck hon, much kudos to you for doing this, I know I couldn't...

Will be sending you a nice hot bath and a foot rub later...

Battybarb 25 May 2008 11:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by allrevvedup (Post 413026)

Good luck to you Mike,hope you get through it ok...good on you...