mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Messages (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Meat Loaf on Twitter (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13098)

Wario 23 Aug 2009 13:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by allrevvedup (Post 470644)
each to their own when it comes to that song

Yea a man and a woman > COM

RadioMaster 23 Aug 2009 15:36

nah

florence75015 23 Aug 2009 15:47

To quote Pudding who's perfectly summed up what people may think about Meat's songs :

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pudding (Post 470621)
One persons mediocre (Meatiocre :lmao:) is another persons great :shrug:

I personally like "A Man And A Woman", even if it's a little different from Meat's usual musical style.

Florence

suzieq 23 Aug 2009 19:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pudding (Post 470621)
One persons mediocre (Meatiocre :lmao:) is another persons great :shrug: So I say put everything on CD(s) and skip the ones you don't like ;)

I couldn't agree more. Let the listener decide which ones to skip.

Furthermore, is there a woman on forum who dislikes Cry Over Me?

Sarge 23 Aug 2009 19:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by suzieq (Post 470664)
Furthermore, is there a woman on forum who dislikes Cry Over Me?

Yes, there is. :p

suzieq 23 Aug 2009 19:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sarge (Post 470665)
Yes, there is. :p

Suspicious. :sherlock:

RSG 23 Aug 2009 21:18

I'm going over to the Tyre Tracks And Broken Hearts thread and going to say my two cents about Warren's 'Cry Over Me'

suzieq 24 Aug 2009 03:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sarge (Post 470665)
Yes, there is. :p

After further investigation, I am no longer suspicious. Tyre tracks thread indicate females who do not care for COM. I was just feelin' a little too much testosterone commenting about COM here.

I suppose like other songs, to each their own w/ Cry Over Me.

John Miceli has tweeted: "Well I finished up all the drum tracks for Meats new album. This album is gonna kick but. Songs are so powerfull and fun to play."

"Meat really was amazing the way he arranged and put all the tunes together. Was fun to watch him in action."

"Now a little time off in LA"

I'm hoping Meat's tweets don't halt. Fingers crossed.

Steingirl 25 Aug 2009 20:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by heidi (Post 470278)
what a great video: i love westies! i love plants! i love duetts with patti! AND I LOVE MEAT!!:heart:


Me too!:D

Kathy 26 Aug 2009 00:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by suzieq (Post 470680)
I'm hoping Meat's tweets don't halt. Fingers crossed.

I hope not too; they've been wonderful!!
-Kathy

Vickip 26 Aug 2009 00:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kathy (Post 470831)
I hope not too; they've been wonderful!!
-Kathy

I've really been enjoying all of them :))
Hopefully we'll get another one soon.
Vicki

RadioMaster 26 Aug 2009 09:03

I only watch the interesting ones where he talks about the album or sings in the studio.
But, as I said earlier, I prefer 10 useless and 1 good video to maybe one video every few weeks. Keep it up Mr Loaf!

roomster 26 Aug 2009 09:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by RadioMaster (Post 470838)
I only watch the interesting ones where he talks about the album or sings in the studio.

How do you know that they are interesting or not without first watching them? ;)

RadioMaster 26 Aug 2009 09:39

well, a title like "meat in the studio" seems more appealing to me than "introducing blah blah" or "paul cooking" or something

allrevvedup 26 Aug 2009 09:40

RJ has a large number of talents that have yet to be explained...the majority of which I hope will never be explained!

RadioMaster 26 Aug 2009 09:55

yeah baby :eyebrows:

CarylB 26 Aug 2009 12:57

I find them all interesting and enjoyable. It's interesting to be introduced to others involved in the album in a more personal way and very interesting to hear/see other work Meat's involved in, like Ghosthunters and the Breast Cancer charity. More importantly, it's been terrific to see how much he seems to be enjoying the recording process this time, and to enjoy his sense of fun via a method of keeping in touch which offers so much more than a quick note typed on a forum.

To me they're all entertaining, personal and hugely enjoyable .. and much more than the standard, short messages which are the more common form on Twitter. It's certainly good to hear about the album .. but I'm also happy to wait and enjoy it when it finally comes out. The "non-album related" tweets are as, if not to me even more, special and I too hope that Meat continues this very special way of keeping in touch with us.

Caryl

nikox1 26 Aug 2009 13:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by CarylB (Post 470848)
I find them all interesting and enjoyable. It's interesting to be introduced to others involved in the album in a more personal way and very interesting to hear/see other work Meat's involved in, like Ghosthunters and the Breast Cancer charity. More importantly, it's been terrific to see how much he seems to be enjoying the recording process this time, and to enjoy his sense of fun via a method of keeping in touch which offers so much more than a quick note typed on a forum.

To me they're all entertaining, personal and hugely enjoyable .. and much more than the standard, short messages which are the more common form on Twitter. It's certainly good to hear about the album .. but I'm also happy to wait and enjoy it when it finally comes out. The "non-album related" tweets are as, if not to me even more, special and I too hope that Meat continues this very special way of keeping in touch with us.

Caryl

long live the loaf

RadioMaster 26 Aug 2009 14:00

of course they are all entertaining in some way, but I've got other stuff to do as well, so in the spare time I have, I only pick the ones that are most interesting to me.

suzieq 26 Aug 2009 18:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by CarylB (Post 470848)
I find them all interesting and enjoyable. It's interesting to be introduced to others involved in the album in a more personal way and very interesting to hear/see other work Meat's involved in, like Ghosthunters and the Breast Cancer charity. More importantly, it's been terrific to see how much he seems to be enjoying the recording process this time, and to enjoy his sense of fun via a method of keeping in touch which offers so much more than a quick note typed on a forum.

To me they're all entertaining, personal and hugely enjoyable .. and much more than the standard, short messages which are the more common form on Twitter. It's certainly good to hear about the album .. but I'm also happy to wait and enjoy it when it finally comes out. The "non-album related" tweets are as, if not to me even more, special and I too hope that Meat continues this very special way of keeping in touch with us.

Caryl

Hi Caryl,
Well said.

Pudding 26 Aug 2009 23:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by RadioMaster (Post 470851)
of course they are all entertaining in some way, but I've got other stuff to do as well, so in the spare time I have, I only pick the ones that are most interesting to me.

To each their own. You're not any less of a fan just because you don't watch or particularly enjoy ALL the video's.

CarylB 27 Aug 2009 00:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pudding (Post 470892)
To each their own. You're not any less of a fan just because you don't watch or particularly enjoy ALL the video's.

I don't think anyone has suggested that one would be .. but those of us who DO enjoy all of them are entitled to express that view

Caryl

suzieq 27 Aug 2009 03:35

No matter how busy my day is, I find a moment to watch every tweet. I enjoy every tweet and no it doesn't make me a better fan because I enjoy every one of them. Admittedly, I enjoy these tweets for my own completely selfish reasons.

The only one I could've done without was Kara's dog on the guitar pedals. It took forever to load that night and it was only one second long, so it was anti-climactic for me. Still, the dog was cute and I enjoyed it ... just wish it were longer.

Suzieq

carole 27 Aug 2009 04:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by CarylB (Post 470848)
I find them all interesting and enjoyable. It's interesting to be introduced to others involved in the album in a more personal way and very interesting to hear/see other work Meat's involved in, like Ghosthunters and the Breast Cancer charity. More importantly, it's been terrific to see how much he seems to be enjoying the recording process this time, and to enjoy his sense of fun via a method of keeping in touch which offers so much more than a quick note typed on a forum.

To me they're all entertaining, personal and hugely enjoyable .. and much more than the standard, short messages which are the more common form on Twitter. It's certainly good to hear about the album .. but I'm also happy to wait and enjoy it when it finally comes out. The "non-album related" tweets are as, if not to me even more, special and I too hope that Meat continues this very special way of keeping in touch with us.

Caryl

Well said Caryl, I feel the same way.
Carole

carole 27 Aug 2009 04:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by suzieq (Post 470898)
No matter how busy my day is, I find a moment to watch every tweet. I enjoy every tweet and no it doesn't make me a better fan because I enjoy every one of them. Admittedly, I enjoy these tweets for my own completely selfish reasons.

The only one I could've done without was Kara's dog on the guitar pedals. It took forever to load that night and it was only one second long, so it was anti-climactic for me. Still, the dog was cute and I enjoyed it ... just wish it were longer.

Suzieq

I thought the same thing Suzie, my computer takes ages to load the clips as well, and it was a bit disappointing after all that time to be only a few seconds, plus it was so dark I could hardly make it out anyway. I would have preferred it to be a little longer too.
Carole

suzieq 27 Aug 2009 05:17

Latest tweet came in with John being John. But more noteworthy was Roxanne's post that Meat is promoting his latest movie Citizen Jane as well as Rock and Roll Fantasy Camp. The movie is coming up and I'm hoping I get the book in time to read it before next week. It should be here any day. Shhhh...I bought it from someone who I think didn't know the value of the book right now. It's not a book you can get at your local book store, it's out of circulation. However, it is due to be re-released. I was on the hunt for the book, but it was $50 US used. I found it for a fraction and I'm eager to receive it.

Suzieq

Pudding 27 Aug 2009 08:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by CarylB (Post 470894)
but those of us who DO enjoy all of them are entitled to express that view

And nobody said they aren't...FFS :nuts:

carole 30 Aug 2009 00:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by suzieq (Post 470902)
Latest tweet came in with John being John. But more noteworthy was Roxanne's post that Meat is promoting his latest movie Citizen Jane as well as Rock and Roll Fantasy Camp. The movie is coming up and I'm hoping I get the book in time to read it before next week. It should be here any day. Shhhh...I bought it from someone who I think didn't know the value of the book right now. It's not a book you can get at your local book store, it's out of circulation. However, it is due to be re-released. I was on the hunt for the book, but it was $50 US used. I found it for a fraction and I'm eager to receive it.

Suzieq

That's great Suzie, sounds like you got yourself a bargain there.

Carole

suzieq 30 Aug 2009 04:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by carole (Post 470995)
That's great Suzie, sounds like you got yourself a bargain there.

Carole

Thanks Carole,
I did get a great deal. And the book arrived today. I suppose I will be reading until Meat starts up his addicting tweets again. He's busy with other projects right now, so twitter is on the side burner. I look forward to hearing about those projects.

Suzieq

astyan 30 Aug 2009 19:40

I discovered Meat Loaf a few months ago, and I have loved his songs at once, he's a great artist, I really hope to see him perform live in France.
:D

RadioMaster 30 Aug 2009 20:11

:up:

RSG 30 Aug 2009 23:38

Welcome to the board, Astyan ;) Meat is a great artist!

florence75015 31 Aug 2009 02:58

I'm glad to see you here, Astyan. Enjoy your stay on the board.

Florence

RadioMaster 31 Aug 2009 09:02

the french take over the board :panic:

only kidding ;) you'll have fun around here, I promise!

daveake 31 Aug 2009 09:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by RadioMaster (Post 471064)
the french take over the board :panic:

At least it's not those pesky Germans ... ;-) :lol:

RadioMaster 31 Aug 2009 09:32

nah, we wouldnt want those around

Sarge 31 Aug 2009 23:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by RadioMaster (Post 471064)
the french take over the board :panic:

Have they brought some good red wine along? ;)

florence75015 01 Sep 2009 06:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sarge (Post 471106)
Have they brought some good red wine along? ;)

Red wine and french food, of course :-)

RadioMaster 01 Sep 2009 08:20

in that case you're very welcome here, all we've had so far was british food :barf:

:p

carole 01 Sep 2009 15:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by suzieq (Post 471001)
Thanks Carole,
I did get a great deal. And the book arrived today. I suppose I will be reading until Meat starts up his addicting tweets again. He's busy with other projects right now, so twitter is on the side burner. I look forward to hearing about those projects.

Suzieq

That's good your book arrived today Suzie. I look forward to hearing about Meat's other projects as well. I don't know if that movie is going to be shown over here, so I'll just have to get the DVD when it comes out.

Carole

carole 01 Sep 2009 15:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by florence75015 (Post 471111)
Red wine and french food, of course :-)

I love French food, especially their cakes, but I prefer white wine.

Carole

florence75015 01 Sep 2009 16:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by carole (Post 471131)
I love French food, especially their cakes, but I prefer white wine.

Carole

Great, Carole. So next time you come to follow Meat's Tour in Europe, have a little stay in France. You're welcome...

Florence

Martial 01 Sep 2009 17:00

Of course, in France we're the best for food and wine. All to take few kilos!

nikox1 01 Sep 2009 18:06

maybe when meat sees all the new french fans, he will tour france:D

Martial 01 Sep 2009 19:22

I will like too much a concert in France. I've never seen Meat again in live.

florence75015 01 Sep 2009 19:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by nikox1 (Post 471140)
maybe when meat sees all the new french fans, he will tour france:D

You're definitely a true Friend, thanks for sustaining us in our attempt to bring Meat back in France.

Florence

astyan 01 Sep 2009 21:43

hello
 
Thanks a lot RSG and RadioMaster for your welcome messages. Daveake : French people are slightly different from Germans ;)Sarge : We've brought as much red wine as needed and we've even taken champagne with us.Nikox1 : I'd like so much to see Meat Loaf in France:-P

nikox1 01 Sep 2009 22:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by florence75015 (Post 471158)
You're definitely a true Friend, thanks for sustaining us in our attempt to bring Meat back in France.

Florence

well it makes sense for him to do it [ france is a big music market ]
plus you guys get to see him;)
talk soon

Evil One 01 Sep 2009 22:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by astyan (Post 471164)
French people are slightly different from Germans ;)

They're a bit more French!

Pudding 02 Sep 2009 02:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Martial (Post 471138)
Of course, in France we're the best for food and wine.

That's debatable.

cesss 02 Sep 2009 09:43

Pudding : lets says we 'got the best food and wine in the north hemispher :lol:

Anyway : so good not beeing the only one with a french flag anymore !!!

Bienvenue les gars !!! Merci d'être là, installez vous bien, et mettons nous au travail pour faire venir Meat Loaf de par chez nous...*

héhéhé



*"Welcome Guys !!! Thanks for coming, seat confortably and lets start working : we got a lot to do to have ML coming around here"

florence75015 02 Sep 2009 16:11

Right Cess, as you say : "we got a lot to do to have ML coming around here"...

Martial 02 Sep 2009 17:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pudding (Post 471204)
That's debatable.

Yes of course, that's debatable. You know I'm a french cooker. Anyway, I know that there is very good food in any countries. In 1983 I worked in england, at Lichfield, near of Birmingham. So, I know english food.;)

Now I want a peace of meat!:lol:

RadioMaster 02 Sep 2009 18:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Martial (Post 471242)
In 1983 I worked in england, at Lichfield, near of Birmingham. So, I know english food.;)

oh dear... I feel for you

Pudding 02 Sep 2009 23:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by cesss (Post 471209)
Pudding : lets says we 'got the best food and wine in the north hemispher :lol:

60 million Brits who like greasy breakfasts and fish & chips would probably disagree :))

France has introduced me to one of my favourite delicasies and that's escargot in garlic sauce, absolutely devine.

PanicLord 02 Sep 2009 23:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pudding (Post 471267)
60 million Brits who like greasy breakfasts and fish & chips would probably disagree :))

LOL - don't forget bangers and mash Pud.

Actually though, Britain does have some stunningly good restaurants these days. One thing I like about Britain is that you can get great food of any type (eg Italian, Indian, Chinese, and of course, British, and so on) as well as at any price. Eg a cheap and cheerful fry up in a greasy spoon can be as good as the finest steak in the most expensive restaurant.

I don't know if that's the same in too many places? I mean, we didn't see that many Chinese or Indian restaurants when we went to Italy! Probably is like that in places Britain invented, like the USA and Australia :raspberry::wacko:

Am I still on topic?

Pudding 03 Sep 2009 01:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by TRex2006 (Post 471269)
Actually though, Britain does have some stunningly good restaurants these days.

I think Britain also has one of the highest rates of food poisoning from restaurants in Europe too :barf:

Kinda funny that Britains favourite dish now is Chicken Tikka Masala, praise the Lord to the Indians for bring flavour back to food in Britain...:lmao:

carole 03 Sep 2009 04:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by TRex2006 (Post 471269)
LOL - don't forget bangers and mash Pud.

Actually though, Britain does have some stunningly good restaurants these days. One thing I like about Britain is that you can get great food of any type (eg Italian, Indian, Chinese, and of course, British, and so on) as well as at any price. Eg a cheap and cheerful fry up in a greasy spoon can be as good as the finest steak in the most expensive restaurant.

I don't know if that's the same in too many places? I mean, we didn't see that many Chinese or Indian restaurants when we went to Italy! Probably is like that in places Britain invented, like the USA and Australia :raspberry::wacko:

Am I still on topic?

That's true, I even found a nice Mexican restaurant last year when I was there for Meat's concerts. And that's right we Aussies have a pretty diverse selection of restaurants here too.

Carole

CarylB 03 Sep 2009 10:52

Thanks Meat for continuing the tweets .. loved yesterday's with Ralph :)))))

Caryl

hurricana 03 Sep 2009 21:35

Hello Florence, J'ai bien du mal à tout comprendre. I just want to say Hello at all the fans of Meat Loaf and just say I would like see him soon in France.
Annie
(Ok my english is very bad !!)

suzieq 03 Sep 2009 22:40

Hello Meat Fans from France...nice to see you all here.

I know this link was posted elsewhere, but Meat has made it to the second round of "the guilty pleasure" contest...he's tweeted us to go vote. So here is the link and happy voting.

http://bit.ly/SiPNf

Suzieq

Wario 04 Sep 2009 03:39

WOW .... THE ALBUM IS TITLED

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wqAvGt_AI8

snider22 04 Sep 2009 03:50

I like the New York title, lmfao.

Vickip 04 Sep 2009 04:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by snider22 (Post 471327)
I like the New York title, lmfao.

me too :lmao:

RSG 04 Sep 2009 05:20

Me three! I come on the thread to say show. How about that Vegas clip eh! This is awesome!

snider22 04 Sep 2009 05:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by RSG (Post 471329)
Me three! I come on the thread to say show. How about that Vegas clip eh! This is awesome!

Yeah, the Vegas clip was great

suzieq 04 Sep 2009 13:51

North America Zoned Titles: FYYSOB -NY version and NTMY (lets do lunch)- LA version, as well as, the Vegas tweets enforces Meat's playful humor. Of course you're not going to TELL us....and how ambiguous can the album art be...impressionistic yet real. Again keeping us guessing and on the hook.

florence75015 04 Sep 2009 15:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by hurricana (Post 471311)
Hello Florence, J'ai bien du mal à tout comprendre. I just want to say Hello at all the fans of Meat Loaf and just say I would like see him soon in France.
Annie
(Ok my english is very bad !!)

Your English is good, Annie, and don't worry : nobody here will ever reproach you not being english fluent. We all have been welcomed very nicely by the members of the forum.

Florence

florence75015 04 Sep 2009 15:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by suzieq (Post 471320)
Hello Meat Fans from France...nice to see you all here.

I know this link was posted elsewhere, but Meat has made it to the second round of "the guilty pleasure" contest...he's tweeted us to go vote. So here is the link and happy voting.

http://bit.ly/SiPNf

Suzieq

Thanks for your kind words, Suzanne. I do hope that Meat will win Round 2. He can't loose against the Backstreet Boys, he deserves first place.

Florence

Vickip 04 Sep 2009 16:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by suzieq (Post 471338)
North America Zoned Titles: FYYSOB -NY version and NTMY (lets do lunch)- LA version, as well as, the Vegas tweets enforces Meat's playful humor. Of course you're not going to TELL us....and how ambiguous can the album art be...impressionistic yet real. Again keeping us guessing and on the hook.


Exactly :))

carole 05 Sep 2009 00:26

Ha ha Meat is so funny, I think it is hilarious, go on Meat, I dare you to really call it that!!!!! And he still keeps us guessing about the title. You're such a tease Meat.
Carole

nikox1 05 Sep 2009 00:49

ahhh!!!! come on whats the title? in the clip with eric vetro did he say peace on earth? song title? [ i was probably drunk ] well i am irish:D
come on meat [ whats the title ]

Pudding 05 Sep 2009 00:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by carole (Post 471280)
That's true, I even found a nice Mexican restaurant last year when I was there for Meat's concerts.

So the best British restaurants in Britain don't serve British food, that sounds about right :lmao:

suzieq 05 Sep 2009 22:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by nikox1 (Post 471361)
ahhh!!!! come on whats the title? in the clip with eric vetro did he say peace on earth? song title? [ i was probably drunk ] well i am irish:D
come on meat [ whats the title ]

Funny, you mentioned peace on earth....I have listened to that clip with Eric Vetro a bunch of times and the best I came up with was "Be It So Hard" around the 8 sec. mark. Meat is a big Tease!!!

Suzieq

hurricana 06 Sep 2009 22:15

Thanks for yours encouragements Florence. I make all I can !!
I hope that ML read us and think : I would return in France for my french fans ...
Well, at the moment, we wait for his new album with impatience !!
A@ :-* Annie

florence75015 08 Sep 2009 15:55

You're welcome, Annie. I hope that Meat will see your post, you'd deserve it for showing your sustain in a language that's not yours.

And you're right, we're eager to listen to the new album.
And to see more Tweets from Meat too ;)

Florence

Meat Redfish 10 Sep 2009 03:32

lol the tweets are goooooood thx meat!

ps what is the album called in manchester england??? lol cheeeeeeeers meat! il let you come for a drink in my pub! :)

suzieq 10 Sep 2009 17:11

And now we witnessed Meat in his other element (love), sports, in the last two "fantasy" tweets. Enjoy your Cowboys this season, cowboy and good luck on your picks.

snider22 11 Sep 2009 03:28

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UhMkZwqEMk

So what does everyone think of the new song snippet that we got to here on the latest twitter update?

suzieq 11 Sep 2009 03:58

The snippet that we got to hear made me excited to hear more. Meat was genuinely excited about sharing his vocal and I felt that energy when he was head bobbing and lip sync-ing along.

I just feel lucky enough to have a listen before the CD is released, he has let the kids back in the studio for fun and another vocal (showing us apples). Let's not chase him away again.

Suzieq

snider22 11 Sep 2009 04:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by suzieq (Post 471541)
The snippet that we got to hear made me excited to hear more. Meat was genuinely excited about sharing his vocal and I felt that energy when he was head bobbing and lip sync-ing along.

I just feel lucky enough to have a listen before the CD is released, he has let the kids back in the studio for fun and another vocal (showing us apples). Let's not chase him away again.

Suzieq

I agree I thought the clip sounded really good, can't wait to be able to hear the whole thing, sounds like it will be really great.

carole 11 Sep 2009 04:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by suzieq (Post 471541)
The snippet that we got to hear made me excited to hear more. Meat was genuinely excited about sharing his vocal and I felt that energy when he was head bobbing and lip sync-ing along.

I just feel lucky enough to have a listen before the CD is released, he has let the kids back in the studio for fun and another vocal (showing us apples). Let's not chase him away again.

Suzieq

Oh damn, I'm at work and can't listen to it here, can't wait till I get home and can listen to it. I kept checking this morning before I left if there were any more, and typical it gets posted while I'm at work. I hate being in this timezone sometimes.

Carole

suzieq 11 Sep 2009 04:25

Carole,
I know how you feel. Sometimes when Meat tweets early enough...I'm at work too. I don't have sound there either. I don't always remember my headphones, so I can kick myself when that happens.

But when you do have a chance to watch the tweet later....it's worth the wait to hear it. Such a treat oh and he says he'll see us tomorrow. Yay! A Friday tweet. Kickin' off the weekend just right.

Suzieq

suzieq 11 Sep 2009 04:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by snider22 (Post 471542)
I agree I thought the clip sounded really good, can't wait to be able to hear the whole thing, sounds like it will be really great.

It is an exciting time to be a Meat Loaf fan!!!

Vickip 11 Sep 2009 04:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by suzieq (Post 471541)
The snippet that we got to hear made me excited to hear more. Meat was genuinely excited about sharing his vocal and I felt that energy when he was head bobbing and lip sync-ing along.

I just feel lucky enough to have a listen before the CD is released, he has let the kids back in the studio for fun and another vocal (showing us apples). Let's not chase him away again.

Suzieq

I second that Suzieq :-)
Thank you for sharing it with us Meat .... I can't wait to hear more !
Vicki

Vickip 11 Sep 2009 04:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by snider22 (Post 471542)
I agree I thought the clip sounded really good, can't wait to be able to hear the whole thing, sounds like it will be really great.

Yes ... it's going to be great :))
And like Suzieq said, it's definitely exciting to be a Meat fan right now !
Vicki

RSG 11 Sep 2009 07:50

Hahaha, I think the word, 'loser' is replacing 'hell' and Covallo put the F-bomb right out of Meat's mouth! (Strange Summer Night)

RSG 11 Sep 2009 07:54

And that song is ~~~~ing awesome! :D!!

AndrewG 11 Sep 2009 08:46

Sounds wicked! :))

CarylB 11 Sep 2009 11:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by snider22 (Post 471540)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UhMkZwqEMk

So what does everyone think of the new song snippet that we got to hear on the latest twitter update?

Didn't think .. just closed my eyes, pictured him on stage .. and loved it :) .. and really looking forward to getting the album. Sounds terrific and exciting, and fantastic that Meat shares these clips with us .. and that he keeps in touch. He's relaxed, enjoying himself .. and with songs like that plus the NFL season started .. no wonder he looks chuffed :)

Caryl
.. today remembering all those who perished in the Twin Towers, those they left behind, and all the brave rescue workers

nikox1 11 Sep 2009 13:40

ass kissing aside!! he sounds fantastic on that track [ a new style me thinks ]
thanks meat:D

Smithie 11 Sep 2009 16:39

This sounds great! My girlfriend is looking forward to a clip of Meat and Patti's new duet too. We met during a Meat show in 2003 while Meat and Patti were singing CHSIB.
Can't wait for this new album!

Martial 11 Sep 2009 19:06

Don't you think that the beginning looks like AC/DC??? I've found this title very hard and it's good. I'm sure that the album will be great. Thanks Meat for hearing us this song.

Wario 11 Sep 2009 20:50

good song. that beginning intro has some hints of "whore" in it.

Sarge 11 Sep 2009 22:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by nikox1 (Post 471554)
[ a new style me thinks ]

Finally. :up: If he ditched the operas in favor of blues rock... I will celebrate. :D If the entire CD sounds like that it might become my favorite Meat Loaf album.

(Hopefully the first single will be a rock song and not the usual tearjerker.)

nikox1 12 Sep 2009 00:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sarge (Post 471558)
Finally. :up: If he ditched the operas in favor of blues rock... I will celebrate. :D If the entire CD sounds like that it might become my favorite Meat Loaf album.

(Hopefully the first single will be a rock song and not the usual tearjerker.)

who knows what the first single will sound like? either way its a positive clip
everyone seems to like it:-)

RSG 12 Sep 2009 01:38

I know what the first single will sound like. Los Ange-loo-hooSer! The song Los Angeloser by James Michael! Things in the studio may change, but after hearing this clip, I have confidence that Los Angeloser by Meat will be a great choice. Strange choice, but a great choice.

PanicLord 12 Sep 2009 10:55

Think it sounds awesome - Meat's voice is amazingly powerful and packed with emotion! Can't wait to hear what they sing next!

PS - just had another listen - LOTS OF PIANO!!! YAY!

Steve6 12 Sep 2009 17:39

I was listening to the song he played on Twitter, and to be honest I don't like it at all. This album is going to be CHSIB II.

Looks like the days of Meat Loaf singing the Power Ballad are well and truely over. I still love the guy though and hope the album does well.

The Flying Mouse 12 Sep 2009 19:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by WarioLoaf (Post 471557)
good song. that beginning intro has some hints of "whore" in it.

:twisted: I was thinking that :shock:

I'm sharing thoughts WITH CHRIS??????????????? :faint:

UNCLEAN, UNCLEAN :panic:

I didn't hear anything to get me too jazzed up quite yet, but you're never going to get top quality on a vid recording.
These vids are great to watch, but the album will stand up for itself when it's in my CD player 8)


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 18:54.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - mlukfc.com
Made by R.


Page generated in 0.07515 seconds with 11 queries.