mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   New Members (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=798)

mszee 19 Aug 2008 21:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by djfierce (Post 431185)
then she scared the crap out of me by saying how close she lived to me :shock: still haven't gotten over that :lmao:

Would have scared me too...LOL...

clareb515 20 Aug 2008 13:34

i dont think i would mind because everyone seems so nice at th moment

RadioMaster 20 Aug 2008 13:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by clareb515 (Post 431392)
i dont think i would mind because everyone seems so nice at th moment

just wait till you post a negative comment :twisted::kickass::p

just kidding ;) dont worry!

Anji, I always thought the Chatroom was a great way to get to know people. It helped me a lot to get familiar with everybody in the first few months...
Shame we dont have those good old sunday night chat sessions anymore :( was always something I looked forward to...

clareb515 20 Aug 2008 14:05

what were the sunday night chat sessions and how long did they go on for sorry for the stupid questions

RadioMaster 20 Aug 2008 14:18

every sunday night (around 7pm i think) all the regulars and interested newbies went into the chatroom talking about Meat and everything else. Was always a lot of fun, and lasted a good few hours every time.

We should try to have another one of those actually.....

Deb 20 Aug 2008 14:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by djfierce (Post 431185)
Hi :))

yeah dont worry about that hun, most of us are friendly. When i first joined i found it quite hard to get into convo's as alot of people obviously knew each other already but i slowly became familiar with everyone. Funny enough it was Deb that first made me feel welcome in the chat room, then she scared the crap out of me by saying how close she lived to me :shock: still haven't gotten over that :lmao:
But i have gained a really close friend so its all good now :))

:-P You really have to stop this, people will actually start to learn i'm actually really nice, instead of thinking i'm not ;)

Welcome to the site Clare :-)

clareb515 20 Aug 2008 14:40

thank you x
and now.. a usless but intresting bit of information one of my dogs has got the same birthday as meat

~Helen~ 20 Aug 2008 15:50

Hey that's cool! Presumably your dog's not as old as Meat tho ;)

How long can I claim to be a new member for, btw?

clareb515 20 Aug 2008 16:41

no max is only 6 and i have no idea how long you can be the newbie for but im the newist newbie x

RadioMaster 20 Aug 2008 16:54

the unwritten rule says one year

~Helen~ 20 Aug 2008 16:58

woohoo! I'm still a newbie! yaaaay!

RadioMaster 20 Aug 2008 17:00

congrats! lol

MeatGrl1 20 Aug 2008 17:39

I'm not... bu gg er :lol: !!

clareb515 20 Aug 2008 17:44

is there unwritten rules for everything ?

The Flying Mouse 20 Aug 2008 17:50

:twisted: Don't worry, we have lots and lots of written rules too :mrgreen: :lol:

clareb515 20 Aug 2008 18:29

i know i read them on the first day x

djfierce 20 Aug 2008 18:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Helen~ (Post 431432)

How long can I claim to be a new member for, btw?

till we get bored of being polite to you :lmao:

~Helen~ 20 Aug 2008 18:58

you'll never get bored of being polite to me :-P

ps...since when did being a newbie require politeness...Clare I don't want to scare you off here (we're lovely, really...that's why most of us keep coming back ;) ...well, that or we have no lives :lol:) but RJ (RadioMaster) was only half kidding with his comment about reactions to negative comments I swear it...tho to be fair most of the ones that spawn reactions are negative without explanation but still...THEY were newbies!!! :shock:

anyway, can we maybe have a newbie bio thingy going....? I'm sure I stumbled across one for regulars once that was updated by mods, long since locked and probably forgotten... :?

mszee 20 Aug 2008 18:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Helen~ (Post 431511)
you'll never get bored of being polite to me :-P

ps...since when did being a newbie require politeness...Clare I don't want to scare you off here (we're lovely, really...that's why most of us keep coming back ;) ...well, that or we have no lives :lol:) but RJ (RadioMaster) was only half kidding with his comment about reactions to negative comments I swear it...tho to be fair most of the ones that spawn reactions are negative without explanation but still...THEY were newbies!!! :shock:

anyway, can we maybe have a newbie bio thingy going....? I'm sure I stumbled across one for regulars once that was updated by mods, long since locked and probably forgotten... :?

It's not locked...it is the way it is...you have to PM Neil to get your bio on if you want to. It's locked so people don't post all over it...

duke knooby 20 Aug 2008 19:00

what rules??? i don't remember any rules

The Flying Mouse 20 Aug 2008 19:06

:twisted: The reulars bios thread is here

It is indeed locked to maintain a clean bio page.

For inclusion, just PM me what you want on your bio (pic and small introduction is best) and i'll copy and paste it onto the thread :up:

djfierce 20 Aug 2008 19:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deb (Post 431408)
:-P You really have to stop this, people will actually start to learn i'm actually really nice, instead of thinking i'm not ;)

Welcome to the site Clare :-)

if it helps, you still scare the crap out of me from time to time :p

That better??? ;)

clareb515 20 Aug 2008 19:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by duke knooby (Post 431514)
what rules??? i don't remember any rules

yeah there in the things you need to know thread listing do's, don'ts and other stuff so you dont ofend anyone or giv out personel imformation thats not yours to give out

if you do. it could result in a warning then if it happens again a ban from certan things or the whole fourum. x
its good to know x

mszee 20 Aug 2008 19:32

Clears her throat to say something...nah...

clareb515 20 Aug 2008 19:40

it might just be me but i find that stuff intresting to a certen extent x

~Helen~ 20 Aug 2008 20:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by mszee (Post 431525)
Clears her throat to say something...nah...

possibly agree with what Zina opted not to say..... :roll:

~Helen~ 20 Aug 2008 21:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Flying Mouse (Post 431518)
:twisted: The reulars bios thread is here

It is indeed locked to maintain a clean bio page.

For inclusion, just PM me what you want on your bio (pic and small introduction is best) and i'll copy and paste it onto the thread :up:

Can I be a newbie AND a regular?? Or do I have to wait until my newbie time is up before I can legitimately be known as a regular?? :?

The Flying Mouse 21 Aug 2008 20:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Helen~ (Post 431559)
Can I be a newbie AND a regular?? Or do I have to wait until my newbie time is up before I can legitimately be known as a regular?? :?

:twisted: This is a complex and complicated matter that requires great deliberation from the forum staff in all their wisdom :yep:

What you looking at me like that for? :bleh:

The simple answer is..........

How big a bribe you are prepared to pay :mrgreen: :p

clareb515 24 Aug 2008 19:22

what would you have in mind?

The Flying Mouse 24 Aug 2008 19:41

:twisted: Large cash amounts, beer, Krugerrands, concert tickets, gold discs, cake, small holiday homes in Spain, antique ming vases, beer that tastes like cake, cars, chockie bickies, big holiday homes in Spain, 27' vintage champagne (with grapes picked from the NORTH field, what do we look like, peasants?), jewelry, pencils with our names written on them (they look pretty cool), priceless artwork, cake that tastes like beer, jelly babies, and household electrical goods.

That gives you something to be going on with :mrgreen: .

Oh, and R. said he wants a Rubik's cube, a slinky, and a gorilla mask as well :yep:

samurai7 25 Aug 2008 03:07

what about cake? ;)

RadioMaster 25 Aug 2008 08:13

what about me.....what about you.....what about caaaake

~Helen~ 25 Aug 2008 13:01

Mmmmm! Cake.

Oh. Ooops. Sorry. None left :oops:

The Flying Mouse 25 Aug 2008 16:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Flying Mouse (Post 432539)
:twisted: Large cash amounts, beer, Krugerrands, concert tickets, gold discs, cake, small holiday homes in Spain, antique ming vases, beer that tastes like cake, cars, chockie bickies, big holiday homes in Spain, 27' vintage champagne (with grapes picked from the NORTH field, what do we look like, peasants?), jewelry, pencils with our names written on them (they look pretty cool), priceless artwork, cake that tastes like beer, jelly babies, and household electrical goods.

Oh, and R. said he wants a Rubik's cube, a slinky, and a gorilla mask as well :yep:

Quote:

Originally Posted by samurai7 (Post 432770)
what about cake? ;)

:twisted: You didn't pay close attention to the list did you Sean? :bleh:

*makes a note in "the book*

samurai7 25 Aug 2008 16:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Flying Mouse (Post 432935)
:twisted: You didn't pay close attention to the list did you Sean? :bleh:

*makes a note in "the book*

you said about beer tasting like cake, and cake tasting like beer, but what about normal cake? birthday cake? chocolate cake? fruit cake? :twisted:

RadioMaster 25 Aug 2008 17:02

you could ask debbie for some of her space cake ;)

The Flying Mouse 25 Aug 2008 17:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Flying Mouse (Post 432539)

Quote:

Originally Posted by samurai7 (Post 432940)
you said about beer tasting like cake, and cake tasting like beer, but what about normal cake? birthday cake? chocolate cake? fruit cake? :twisted:

:twisted: All eventualities were catered for :yep:

sexyeyes_jo 22 Sep 2008 20:54

typical blokes thinking with their stomache why doesn't that surprise me lol

Nathan_Co 19 Dec 2008 01:47

Hello fellow Meat Loaf fans. My name is Nathan and I am a 19 year old fan from England. I really don't know what else to say, so feel free to ask me (sensible) questions.

clpmss 19 Dec 2008 01:56

Welcome to the family Nathan...

Chris

Monstro 19 Dec 2008 02:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nathan_Co (Post 450738)
ask me (sensible) questions.

You're new lol

Welcome to the neighbourhood!!!

MeatGrl1 19 Dec 2008 02:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nathan_Co (Post 450738)
Hello fellow Meat Loaf fans. My name is Nathan and I am a 19 year old fan from England. I really don't know what else to say, so feel free to ask me (sensible) questions.

Welcome to the forum Nathan !

mszee 19 Dec 2008 03:17

Welcome, Nathan...

(what is a sensible question???)

belladonna-took 19 Dec 2008 09:28

Hello Nathan and welcome
not sure you can count on too many sensible questions though...but the silly ones are fun anyway!

allrevvedup 19 Dec 2008 11:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Helen~ (Post 431559)
Can I be a newbie AND a regular??

You can be irregular at times:D

oh yeah and welcome to the madness Nathan

1st sensible question...

how long is a piece of string?

Monstro 19 Dec 2008 11:51

Twice as long from the centre to the end

sexyeyes_jo 21 Dec 2008 17:33

hi and welcome Nathan i hope you will enjoy it on here

babybat 02 May 2009 22:43

hello

hi im babybat i talked with some of you on the thread alexea dawn posted by my fiancee RSG, well i just got here now but ive been following it for awhile. well if anyone wishes to talk message me im happy to see what you have to say.

allrevvedup 02 May 2009 23:14

welcome babybat

MeatGrl1 03 May 2009 01:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by babybat (Post 461049)
hi im babybat i talked with some of you on the thread alexea dawn posted by my fiancee RSG, well i just got here now but ive been following it for awhile. well if anyone wishes to talk message me im happy to see what you have to say.

Welcome babybat !!

I hope that you enjoy your time here officially now :)) !

DIZZY DRUMMER 20 May 2009 22:19

I'm not a new member - but it seems like it as it's been a while since I've been on here. How is everyone?

sexyeyes_jo 20 May 2009 22:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by babybat (Post 461049)

hi babybat and welcome to the forum i hope you will enjoy it here

sexyeyes_jo 20 May 2009 22:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by DIZZY DRUMMER (Post 462010)
I'm not a new member - but it seems like it as it's been a while since I've been on here. How is everyone?

hi sharon how are you? haven't seen you on here in ages what have you been up to?

DIZZY DRUMMER 20 May 2009 22:42

Hiya - I've been soo busy with a new job & the band. Hope all is well on here - sure I will catch up with um all eventually LOL

How are you ?

lisa01 20 May 2009 22:45

New members

I would like to say welcome to all the new members of the uk meat loaf fan club i hope you all have fun here and make lots of new friends. from lisa01

Kimberley 29 May 2009 21:00

Hi everyone! I'm new here. My name's Kim, I'm 18 & I live in Wales.

MeatGrl1 30 May 2009 02:22

Kim, nice to have you here :cool:.

The Flying Mouse 30 May 2009 17:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kimberley (Post 462597)
Hi everyone! I'm new here. My name's Kim, I'm 18 & I live in Wales.

:twisted: Welcome to the forum :up:

greg 04 Nov 2009 00:52

greg

http://media.mlxxfc.net/P6220092.JPG

mszee 05 Nov 2009 04:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by greg (Post 473600)

This is what I would call a new member...Greg, what's the nickname of that fish???

TSR 04 Jan 2010 22:45

I've Been Sitting On The Steps Outside (Looking So Restless & Reckless & Lost!)

...After loitering around these parts for well over TWO YEARS! ...One of my new years resolutions was to seek to become an active member of the MLUKFC community! ...So guys and girls, here i am ...I'll have you, if you'll have me!!!

Txx

RadioMaster 04 Jan 2010 22:46

nice one.
Hope we're not gonna scare you away lol
Make yourself at home! Can we offer you anything? :))

TSR 04 Jan 2010 22:58

Well... This guy doesn't live by Rock N'Roll and Brew alone...but a double brandy and coke would be nice all the same!

Txx

RadioMaster 04 Jan 2010 23:08

well, if it's liquor youre interested in, this is the (virtual) place to go
Any other alcohol related requests may be directed at Neil aka The Flying Mouse via PM only :))

TSR 04 Jan 2010 23:20

Jesus man! i thought i lived in the middle of nowhere (Lincolnshire, UK) ...But no sods been in the 'Bat & Belfry' since new years eve! ...SHOCKING!!!

Txx

The Flying Mouse 04 Jan 2010 23:44

:twisted: Welcome to the nut house, and there are people in THe Bat, they're just too drunk to remember how to use a computer.Or where they are.Or who they are :wtf:

The Flying Mouse 04 Jan 2010 23:46

:twisted: BTW, threads merged :mrgreen:

TSR 04 Jan 2010 23:50

Luckily... I can fully sympathise with that :smartass:

AndyK 05 Jan 2010 11:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by TSR (Post 476042)
...After loitering around these parts for well over TWO YEARS! ...One of my new years resolutions was to seek to become an active member of the MLUKFC community! ...So guys and girls, here i am ...I'll have you, if you'll have me!!!

Txx

Welcome aboard the board!

suzieq 05 Jan 2010 16:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by TSR (Post 476042)

Txx

Welcome!

mszee 08 Jan 2010 02:54

Can I see that avatar again but somewhat enlarged?

RebekkaWillinger 12 Jan 2010 13:10

What's up?

Hey everyone, what's up? My name is Rebekka and I'm new to the forum. I just wanted to say hey.. I hope I posted this in the right section.. if not, mods please feel free to move it.

RSG 12 Jan 2010 16:47

Hey! Big welcome from the boards.

howlerformeatloaf 12 Jan 2010 18:08

welcome aboard and have fun

R. 12 Jan 2010 18:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by RebekkaWillinger (Post 476389)
Hey everyone, what's up? My name is Rebekka and I'm new to the forum. I just wanted to say hey.. I hope I posted this in the right section.. if not, mods please feel free to move it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by RSG (Post 476397)
Hey! Big welcome from the boards.

Quote:

Originally Posted by howlerformeatloaf (Post 476399)
welcome aboard and have fun

Sorry to be a party pooper, but Rebekka's a spambot. Permabanned.

mszee 13 Jan 2010 01:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by RebekkaWillinger (Post 476389)

Quote:

Originally Posted by R. (Post 476400)
Sorry to be a party pooper, but Rebekka's a spambot. Permabanned.

Guess mods did move it...hmmm...

clairmay 16 Jan 2010 15:27

I New to teh forum but nto to Meatloaf!

Hi,

Urmm...Im new so thought I would say hello:)

Im from Wales and Im 18 and I love listening to Meatloaf.

My fave music includes Meatloaf, Bon Jovi, Beautiful South and Libertines.

I was menat to see Meatloaf live a few years ago but he was un well, but I do hope to see him in the future.

Brilliant site guys and keep up the work.

Clair

Jayd 16 Jan 2010 15:28

Hi and welcome :D

Evil One 16 Jan 2010 16:42

Welcome. Just one point. Please invest in a spellcheck! :devil:

lisa01 16 Jan 2010 20:13

New members

Hi iam lisa01 and i would like to say hello and welcome to all the new members of the uk meat loaf fan club i hope you all have lots of fun here chating and making new friends

dottie 30 Jan 2010 20:59

To some of you I am a newbie, but to the golden oldies I am the original postwhore.
Been away far to long...researching my Family Tree which is ongoing, but it has been a relevation in many ways, found another brother and sister, and lots of cousins....

JennaG 11 Feb 2010 09:19

I've recentely joined this forum so I thought I'd say hi.

I'm 23 and I've grown up listening to Meat Loaf's music all my life but I didn't really get an opinion on it either way until I was about 13/14. I remember listening to Bat Out Of Hell on a personal casette player once and my schoolfriends finding it funny but then again the artists they liked at the time are unheard of now.

Although I've enjoyed listening to Meat Loaf's music for years, it has only recentely become a major music interest so I'm looking forward to learning more.

Anyway, Hi everyone.

AndyK 11 Feb 2010 10:42

Welcome to the forums Skybird!

RadioMaster 11 Feb 2010 11:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skybird14 (Post 478062)
I remember listening to Bat Out Of Hell on a personal casette player once and my schoolfriends finding it funny but then again the artists they liked at the time are unheard of now.

hey, we've all been there lol ;)

allrevvedup 11 Feb 2010 11:27

welcome to the madness Skybird...

howlerformeatloaf 11 Feb 2010 12:48

Welcome Skybird. Its crazy but alot of fun.:roll:

The Flying Mouse 11 Feb 2010 21:13

:twisted: Welcome to the forum :up:

buzzinhawaii 01 Mar 2010 04:46

Hello to Everyone.....

Hey everyone....just joined yesterday at seeing the YouTube post with ML titled "You never know who you will see on a London Street" or something like that. Hey Michael from Germany......remember me, your buddy John Bouchie from the USA. Haven't seen you since the ML show in the UK when he passed out. Hey Dianne you out there? All is well with me....living in Hawaii now...email me..... johnmbouchie@yahoo.com

Lucky79 01 Mar 2010 08:36

Hello everyone, just thought I would post a little introduction as I am new to this site. I became a ML about 16 years ago ( I am 27 years old now ) and it was mostly "You took the words..." that captured me when I had to write an essay in school about the song. So I decided to dip into some of the albums, not realising it would become an addiction leading to me owning almost everything now:lol:I am totally captivated by the man...just like anyone else here:-) So, like I said, I'm 27 years, I live in Germany and work for a security company at an airport !

Thanks for this great site and nice meeting you all
:-P

Monstro 01 Mar 2010 08:42

Hi John, glad you found us!!!

Welcome to the forum both!!

M

AndyK 01 Mar 2010 10:51

Welcome to the board both of you.

Gracie 01 Mar 2010 12:00

Not New-Been Away For A While :)

Hi everyone,
:)
Just like to say Thanks for letting me be a member. I was a member to the club a long time ago. Then had to leave due to a few problems at home.
I had a few serious issues with My Mother who was seriously ill
which was so tough on me and my family. Kept me away from all things Meat Loaf.
I am very close to my family so, they come first above everything apart from my friends as well

Your forum is a great place for everything to do with meat loaf
After a tough time in 2009
I hope I will be warmly welcomed back.
You will have to bare with me as I am not ''technically minded'' with forums or my computer LOL

Well I am looking forward to meat's new album, and, hopefully meeting some of you at a show in the near future.

Again, thanks for letting me be involved in such a cool site!

Before I stop this post looks like i am writing a book here :lol: Hi To Emma she's a good friend to me!

All the best to everyone at mlukfc!
Cheers!
-Grace :)

howlerformeatloaf 01 Mar 2010 12:02

Welcome back and glad your mum is doing good. Have fun cause I really do on here. :D

wolfy35 01 Mar 2010 23:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tim (Post 3847)
The last 2 weeks there are a lot of new memebers!!!

Where are the old school ML members??? :lol:

Are there any left?

Depends what you mean about old school I have been a member here since around the begining but lost my password around the same time I switched ISPs so could not retrieve it

MeatGrl1 01 Mar 2010 23:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gracie (Post 481542)
Hi To Emma she's a good friend to me!

Cheers!

Hi to you too !!

Welcome back and that was sweet, I got a shout out :cool:.

Netty 02 Mar 2010 18:06

hi everybody!! i'm so glad to be a part of the greatest board ever!
i am a 24 years old girl from Hungary, i'm really new in Meat's world but i'm a huge fan since 2008 and as they used to say 'better late than never', right? ;)
i listened different kind of music before but they never really captured me, Meat just rocked my world!! i didn't think before that music has this power to grab you and take you somewhere else but Meat's doing it every time i'm listening him. I'm just so sorry that i didn't know about his art for a long time....
I always loved the song, 'Anything for love' but i didn't know who's singing it :roll: i was a huge Monk fan and i heard that a rock singer, called Meat Loaf will join the series for an episode so i thought i'll look arond and i saw a video about 'Anything for love' live with the MSO and then i bought the dvd and then i just couldn't stop, he just grabbed my soul, my heart, my mind with that live concert and since then he has them :D
okkay i shut up ;) i just thought i would share with you my story :-)

THANK TO EVERYONE FOR THIS BOARD AND ESPECIALLY TO MEAT FOR BEING HIM AND FOR HIS ART

mszee 06 Mar 2010 05:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gracie (Post 481542)
Hi everyone,
:)
Just like to say Thanks for letting me be a member. I was a member to the club a long time ago. Then had to leave due to a few problems at home.
I had a few serious issues with My Mother who was seriously ill
which was so tough on me and my family. Kept me away from all things Meat Loaf.
I am very close to my family so, they come first above everything apart from my friends as well

Your forum is a great place for everything to do with meat loaf
After a tough time in 2009
I hope I will be warmly welcomed back.
You will have to bare with me as I am not ''technically minded'' with forums or my computer LOL

Well I am looking forward to meat's new album, and, hopefully meeting some of you at a show in the near future.

Again, thanks for letting me be involved in such a cool site!

Before I stop this post looks like i am writing a book here :lol: Hi To Emma she's a good friend to me!

Cheers!

I am just wondering how the heck are you a member here since February 2010...and a new one to that...geez...I think you've been here for forever being a new member...

mszee 06 Mar 2010 05:47

And with that...welcome all really new members...

Asenath83 08 Apr 2010 22:20

Might as well since I have been spamming here for a bit now.

I was one of the kids who stumbled upon Meat thanks to good old MTV blasting the music video for I Would Do Anything For Love back in... 199...3?!

Jesus, I just made myself feel ancient *facepalm*.

I am turning 27 this month - thanks Meat for the awesome Birthday gift! - so you can do the math how old I was back then. My parents eventually got me the album and became Meat Loaf fans as well. We missed the tour after Bat II was released but went to every single concert in Munich after that... right, I forgot to mention I am actually German.

My mother and I took an almost 2-year "break" when my father died - Meat's music had become too much of a painful reminder - but that only lasted until the next album release (Couldn't Have Said It Better). Again, we went to every concert since then, accompanied by my best friend and her Dad.

In January 2007 I took the plunge and moved over to Northern Ireland, where I am now sharing a house with an Australian, his English girlfriend and my two cats.

I am famous for discovering Meat albums in the most random ways possible.
- Bat II: Muted some weird boy band on MTV and went to the kitchen for a glass of milk. Returned and watched the (still muted) Anything For Love video for a while before I decided that it might be better with sound :lol:
- WTTN: Used to keep the radio on all night and could usually recall a good number of the songs that were playing. Stopped in the middle of an action-movie style dream thinking "Hey, why don't I know that song yet?!". It was I'd Lie For You.
- Bat III: Wikipedia of all places! I was looking up the release date for Bat II and they had already put a cross-reference to Bat III including the release date there.
- HCTB: At work, looking stuff up on Amazon for a customer. Thought: "Cool, Meat's on the front page... wait, what?!"

Well, that's me, nice to meet you all!

mszee 09 Apr 2010 04:22

Nice to meet you German in North Ireland...judging by people here...interesting combo...