mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Post your thoughts (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4661)

mszee 13 Jun 2008 22:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Helen~ (Post 415551)
My surname is Mottram (I'm possibly a big question mark though because I'm security conscious ;)) you may well have seen me on FB as I'm friends with some other people from here on there, but you may be thinking of a different Helen - feel free to add me if you like though - I'm always wary of adding people in case they don't want me to be adding them!! And yes, welcome back...I know I don't really know you that well but seen a fair few of your posts now and it's good to 'see' you back on here again. And if that doesn't sound like the ramblings of a madwomen feel free to say Hi on FB ;)

Alright, now you confused me to death...I thought you're a chick with short hair or something that used to know Alex or something...but maybe I am wrong...

I ain't internet murderer...stalker might be a different thing but we won't discuss this here...plus most regulars already met me in real life and can recommend ( or most probably NOT)...well, whoever you're, feel free on FB - no prob. and thanks for the welcome!!!

~Helen~ 13 Jun 2008 22:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by mszee (Post 415557)
Alright, now you confused me to death...I thought you're a chick with short hair or something that used to know Alex or something...but maybe I am wrong...

I ain't internet murderer...stalker might be a different thing but we won't discuss this here...plus most regulars already met me in real life and can recommend ( or most probably NOT)...well, whoever you're, feel free on FB - no prob. and thanks for the welcome!!!

I do indeed know Alex (short, cute guy, ginger hair!), but he knows more than one Helen...and I'm really really sorry I was a bit flustered and confused when I met most of the Meat Loaf crowd so I can't remember if I met you or not...umm....bear with me a few mins and I'll be back, I've had an idea...

mszee 13 Jun 2008 22:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Helen~ (Post 415571)
I do indeed know Alex (short, cute guy, ginger hair!), but he knows more than one Helen...and I'm really really sorry I was a bit flustered and confused when I met most of the Meat Loaf crowd so I can't remember if I met you or not...umm....bear with me a few mins and I'll be back, I've had an idea...

I don't think I've met you...but hey...it's never too late...to meet me is an honor and a pleasure...and I am the only one who thinks so!!!

The Flying Mouse 13 Jun 2008 23:06

:twisted: Thought there was a lack of post whoring round here :mrgreen:

Welcome back Zee 8)

mszee 13 Jun 2008 23:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Flying Mouse (Post 415602)
:twisted: Thought there was a lack of post whoring round here :mrgreen:

Welcome back Zee 8)

Oh you are so funny...

But hey...whenever you close your mouth...I open up mine...

Hope all is well with you and missus...

mszee 13 Jun 2008 23:08

P.S. I see you staying away from my coming over post...

Are you two gonna make it to say hello to me or do I have to drag myself all the way there to your sticks???

~Helen~ 13 Jun 2008 23:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Helen~ (Post 415571)

Ok that took a while, but I've now posted pics in the What We Look Like thread. And I really don't mind if anyone wants to add me, or if not I'll probably not cry for long ;) xx

~Helen~ 13 Jun 2008 23:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by mszee (Post 415573)
I don't think I've met you...but hey...it's never too late...to meet me is an honor and a pleasure...and I am the only one who thinks so!!!

Was it my description of my friend Alex that decided that for you?? ;) Only kidding, he's a real sweetie.

And truly honoured to meet you :-) xxxx

SamCat 13 Jun 2008 23:46

A picnic dinner, a glass of wine and BB eviction night Oh happy days!!

mszee 14 Jun 2008 00:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Helen~ (Post 415614)
Was it my description of my friend Alex that decided that for you?? ;) Only kidding, he's a real sweetie.

And truly honoured to meet you :-) xxxx

Thanks for the pic...it appears to me now that I somehow crossed two people in my head...it happens with old and senile...

Still and all...the pleasure is all mine!

angelica 14 Jun 2008 00:23

Long time no see Zina ... Welcome back! :D

duke knooby 14 Jun 2008 00:39

oooohhhhhhh yyyyyeeeessssssss... good gear good gear hahahahahahahahahahaha

angelica 14 Jun 2008 00:45

are you ok there Jonty???????????

~Helen~ 14 Jun 2008 00:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by mszee (Post 415630)
Thanks for the pic...it appears to me now that I somehow crossed two people in my head...it happens with old and senile...

Still and all...the pleasure is all mine!

Well we never complain about pleasure! ;):lol:

No probs...and sorry for being confusing...mind you I confuse myself most of the time!

duke knooby 14 Jun 2008 00:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by angelica (Post 415638)
are you ok there Jonty???????????

:D;) hahahahahahahahaha

angelica 14 Jun 2008 01:02

OK ... you sound happy!!!!!!!!! :cool:

If a little drunk ... maybe!!!!

duke knooby 14 Jun 2008 01:04

ssssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh lollolol hahahahahaha

duke knooby 14 Jun 2008 01:17

love this...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uA3J_...eature=related

duke knooby 14 Jun 2008 01:22

and this...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkzSbgZMCbM

never know how anyone song will be performed... brilliant

Monstro 14 Jun 2008 01:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by duke knooby (Post 415646)

Quote:

Originally Posted by duke knooby (Post 415647)
and this...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkzSbgZMCbM

never know how anyone song will be performed... brilliant

I love whiskey, think I'll have another

duke knooby 14 Jun 2008 01:51

good man..drink up

Monstro 14 Jun 2008 02:33

I am, I'm ok as long as I don't fall asleep on the sofa, I've had to promise I'll go to bed.

Armed with a litre bottle and headphones so I'm ok

Monstro 14 Jun 2008 02:35

Jeez, where'd everyone go, there was loads here earlier

MeatGrl1 14 Jun 2008 03:33

I really want to rewatch Dying Young with Julia Roberts, love that one but it always makes me cry, it's so sad.

Also should think about calling it a night.

Monstro 14 Jun 2008 03:40

Just been sat in the garden, smoke and a drink....

Life is good

and on that thought...G'nite all, hope you're all at peace at where you are as I am