mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Post your thoughts (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4661)

Benny 18 Jun 2008 22:24

:(
Angry because I can't give blood due to the fact that I'm gay!!!!! hmmmmm....
That's not nice... Oh well!!!!!

Lord Kagan 18 Jun 2008 22:27

stand by for exciteeeeeer

RadioMaster 18 Jun 2008 22:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by mszee (Post 416674)
Hint: what is monogamy???

Ohhhh.....are we playing Jeopardy now??? :D

Me next!! :))

Music 400:
This british rock/pop band had huge hits like "What you're proposin'" and "in the army now".

Lord Kagan 18 Jun 2008 22:30

quo too easy

RadioMaster 18 Jun 2008 22:31

tut tut were playing jeopardy

mszee 18 Jun 2008 22:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by RadioMaster (Post 416681)
Ohhhh.....are we playing Jeopardy now??? :D

Me next!! :))

Music 400:
This british rock/pop band had huge hits like "What you're proposin'" and "in the army now".

What is My Songs Have Retarded Names???

mszee 18 Jun 2008 22:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Benny (Post 416678)
:(
Angry because I can't give blood due to the fact that I'm gay!!!!! hmmmmm....
That's not nice... Oh well!!!!!

They didn't even ask you to take a test?

Lord Kagan 18 Jun 2008 22:37

being gay is high risk category, they wont risk it

duke knooby 18 Jun 2008 22:42

new album currently being recorded... out in october hopefully... and guitar filled this time... can't wait!!!

duke knooby 18 Jun 2008 22:44

i thought this day would never come, now it won't go away... excellent song title... can't wait!!!

~Helen~ 18 Jun 2008 22:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by mszee (Post 416675)
Stop it...don't be like that...

I need to do an experiment...tell me when you're ready...I am gonna go and sit in somebody's profile...and you sit in mine and see if it shows that I am in their profile...really not much work there...just sit and wait...

Oh rats!...sorry...I did actually go and do some work...not enough, but still. Some work done....so I missed this.

And um, sorry if you thought I was being off...I wasn't...I promise...text is stupid for showing what you mean...what I meant was, I should be doing work but clearly being on here is not getting work done.... Hopefully that makes sense!

Lord Kagan 18 Jun 2008 22:53

emotes help :D

mszee 18 Jun 2008 22:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Helen~ (Post 416694)
Oh ~~~~~~...sorry...I did actually go and do some work...not enough, but still. Some work done....so I missed this.

And um, sorry if you thought I was being off...I wasn't...I promise...text is stupid for showing what you mean...what I meant was, I should be doing work but clearly being on here is not getting work done.... Hopefully that makes sense!

It doesn't but I understand...just make sure that you never see me reading anybody's profile...then I should be good...

Battybarb 18 Jun 2008 22:56

Schools are meant to be taking bullying serously..what a joke,my grandaughter has been bullied for over a year..school not interested,now my daughter has been banned from the school for shouting at the teacher cos little one has bruises all up her legs and the response was"oh well"...what a load of crap!!

~Helen~ 18 Jun 2008 22:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by mszee (Post 416696)
It doesn't but I understand...just make sure that you never see me reading anybody's profile...then I should be good...

I'm 99.999999999% certain it doesn't tell anyone what you are looking at or where you have looked - coz I have never ever seen it do that before! And I have never been able to know who is looking at my profile - you worry too much :-)

Lord Kagan 18 Jun 2008 23:07

Will you stop talking about the war?!
Well you started it!
We did not start it!
Yeah you did you invaded Poland!

Hypnobabe 18 Jun 2008 23:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by mszee (Post 416639)
Claire...somebody by the name of Ian thinks I am hypnotic...ahahahahahaha....

Think I can steal your clients???

There are some that I'd be happy to pass on, believe you me!!

Battybarb 18 Jun 2008 23:10

Why when i have the house to myself is there always so much complete utter :shit: on tv :roll:

Hypnobabe 18 Jun 2008 23:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Battybarb (Post 416697)
Schools are meant to be taking bullying serously..what a joke,my grandaughter has been bullied for over a year..school not interested,now my daughter has been banned from the school for shouting at the teacher cos little one has bruises all up her legs and the response was"oh well"...what a load of crap!!

Barb, that's dreadful! A friend of mine went to her son's school because he was shot in the back of the head with a pellet gun, and because it didn't bleed he was told he was making it up - she's been dismissed as a neurotic mother! Schools should do more to wipe out bullying, it's soul destroying for the child involved... Has she written to the Local Education Authority / her MP? Get public with it, make a big fuss that way, they can't ignore it for ever...

allrevvedup 18 Jun 2008 23:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by allrevvedup (Post 416453)
what email address do you have listed on your profile here?

Ok I'll try this again as your inbox is still full:) and god knows where that email has gone to Jonty!

I have two standing tickets for cork...I can't get rid of them at the minute, despite best efforts...

From what I saw in the paper this show is sold out and as you said you were thinking of going i wondered if you wanted to take the tickets off me...i'd take just about any decent price to be honest.

If you want let me know

Battybarb 18 Jun 2008 23:19

She has been on to local education ,authority,they are not really interested,so she is going to see a soliciter and she has also been to see the parents of the child concerned after the school told her not to,but we cannot see any other way,all the advertising that bullying is taken seriously seems rubbish.I have also written to the education minister and Gordon Brown ((not that it will do any good,also local paper))

Benny 18 Jun 2008 23:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by mszee (Post 416685)
They didn't even ask you to take a test?

was going to do it myself, filled out a form! and it say's gay men can't give blood!!!!

Very sad that I had to read this... its a RISK for everyone! not just gay people!!

allrevvedup 18 Jun 2008 23:41

sounds like a very 70's and 80's american stereotypical view which is why it surprises me that it is in the thought process of modern times

MeatGrl1 18 Jun 2008 23:55

Got an interview next Friday :cool:, Sound .

Not as tired as I was before and I forget how much I love Ann-Margret be it singing or acting she's fabulous. Need to sort this room of mine out because it's driving me insane Aghhhhh ! LOL

Lord Kagan 19 Jun 2008 00:04

new motley songs excellent