mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Post your thoughts (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4661)

mszee 20 Jun 2008 14:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Monstro (Post 416946)
you're forgetting this is Ben & Jerry's, I'd be jealous if it was Hagen Daz lol

Yeah...that's the only one I love...and Dreamery...don't know if you have it there...

funny thing is...when I was a kid...I LOVED ice cream and it was hard to get...now it's all over and I am indifferent to it...guess people get used to everything...

~Helen~ 20 Jun 2008 14:47

We had a haagen daz ice cream place in Manchester years back, I was gutted when it closed, which must be over 10 years now!

Monstro 20 Jun 2008 14:57

Wonderful memories of my grandparents taking me to the ice cream parlour in Felling and american cream soda.

mszee 20 Jun 2008 15:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Monstro (Post 417012)
Wonderful memories of my grandparents taking me to the ice cream parlour in Felling and american cream soda.

We have Haagen where I live...come on down!!!

Of course, I call it Haagen Daagen...I don't even remember how it's really called...

Lord Kagan 20 Jun 2008 15:30

this summers gonna be crap at this rate...

allrevvedup 20 Jun 2008 15:34

It's Ireland...you can't class 4 days of decent weather a season!

Lord Kagan 20 Jun 2008 15:37

ive literally nothing to do though lol

Lord Kagan 20 Jun 2008 15:45

hands are blistered to feck... poor

mszee 20 Jun 2008 15:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lord Kagan (Post 417021)
ive literally nothing to do though lol

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lord Kagan (Post 417024)
hands are blistered to feck... poor

Ehhh...go do something MORE productive...argh...images now crowding my head...

Hypnobabe 20 Jun 2008 15:57

didn't like to say, but I think I had the same ones...

mszee 20 Jun 2008 15:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hypnobabe (Post 417028)
didn't like to say, but I think I had the same ones...

AND...he is nothing but a babe...geez...

djfierce 20 Jun 2008 16:07

I'm sure this fecking engineer wants me to hold his hand all the way to our house :bicker: he says he cant see the landmarks i told him about, then when i said he should've passed them he says he is sitting in traffic much further up the road, well he wont fecking see them all the way up there will he!!! :bicker:

He then wanted me to tell him how to get from the car park to our house, for crying out loud, he is not gonna find me hospitable when he finally gets his arse here!!!

djfierce 20 Jun 2008 16:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Monstro (Post 417012)

oooh cream soda and ice cream, theres something i havent had for long time :cool: thats a combination giant glasses were definatly made for!!

mszee 20 Jun 2008 16:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by djfierce (Post 417032)
I'm sure this fecking engineer wants me to hold his hand all the way to our house :bicker: he says he cant see the landmarks i told him about, then when i said he should've passed them he says he is sitting in traffic much further up the road, well he wont fecking see them all the way up there will he!!! :bicker:

He then wanted me to tell him how to get from the car park to our house, for crying out loud, he is not gonna find me hospitable when he finally gets his arse here!!!

Oh baby...take it easy please...you're scaring me...

djfierce 20 Jun 2008 16:37

lol sorry zina

Well they came, takes 2 engineers to tell me we have a tree in the way blowing in out of our reception range :? when i said it didnt happen in the winter when it was much windier he said the tree didnt have leaves :shrug:

I'm at a loss right now!! Something tells me this isnt gonna be a good enough excuse when M is watching Dr Who tomorrow ;)

mszee 20 Jun 2008 17:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by djfierce (Post 417039)
lol sorry zina

Well they came, takes 2 engineers to tell me we have a tree in the way blowing in out of our reception range :? when i said it didnt happen in the winter when it was much windier he said the tree didnt have leaves :shrug:

I'm at a loss right now!! Something tells me this isnt gonna be a good enough excuse when M is watching Dr Who tomorrow ;)

Is that a cable or some kind of a dish?

Monstro 20 Jun 2008 17:19

Bloody flat, too far from the exchange for BTvision and too near a tree for sky...

time to move

mszee 20 Jun 2008 17:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by Monstro (Post 417051)
Bloody flat, too far from the exchange for BTvision and too near a tree for sky...

time to move

Is sky a cable? Then they are full of it...I live virtually in the forest surrounded by tall trees and elms...tell me about it...if I ever have a problem with cable it's inside the house usually...unless the whole line went down because of the storm or something...

djfierce 20 Jun 2008 17:32

Satelite dish Zina :(

Unfortunately we dont live in an area supplied by cable apparantly :?

mszee 20 Jun 2008 17:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by djfierce (Post 417053)

Oh that's a bummer...sorry for that...that doesn't work for most people...

duke knooby 20 Jun 2008 17:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by allrevvedup (Post 416983)
Jonty...or Sir Kagan

Do you want tickets for cork...cause i've had another guy call me about this?

i know carl wants to go with you, Jonty, so please let me know as i will call this other guy tomorrow and tell him no

you're a true gent!!!

duke knooby 20 Jun 2008 17:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by djfierce (Post 417053)

no line of sight... either get the dish moved... or cut a bit of the tree... or as already suggested above.. move lol

mszee 20 Jun 2008 17:58

What is it that I've said to reach 20,000 post? And when the heck did this happen??? geez

duke knooby 20 Jun 2008 17:59

my attempts to avoid the area manager sadly failed... ah well

knackered

duke knooby 20 Jun 2008 17:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by mszee (Post 417062)
What is it that I've said to reach 20,000 post? And when the heck did this happen??? geez

happened yesterday