mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Post your thoughts (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4661)

allrevvedup 25 Jun 2008 21:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lord Kagan (Post 418374)
lol 3 days :D

til you're due for your next shower:D

Lord Kagan 25 Jun 2008 21:41

no no thats like 300 away, 3 days until shes away on holiday

Siobhan 25 Jun 2008 21:42

YAY!! - going to Dublin in two days
still need to pack...

angelica 25 Jun 2008 21:49

Have a good time Siobhan ... don't leave the packing too late!

Lord Kagan 25 Jun 2008 21:49

im the motherf*cker of the year... good song

RadioMaster 25 Jun 2008 22:58

we won...excellent

Lord Kagan 25 Jun 2008 23:04

the war? no no

Battybarb 25 Jun 2008 23:06

Football ??

Betty 25 Jun 2008 23:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by duke knooby (Post 418254)
im on this site 3 years today... shocking!! lol thankyou betty for pointing it out... you know me better than i do

lol

Quote:

Originally Posted by SamCat (Post 418256)
Betty knows everyone better than they know themselves lol!!

God, I hope I donīt :lmao:

Quote:

Originally Posted by SamCat (Post 418276)
Great first day off in ages and i'm wide awake at 7 am!!

Hope you still enjoyed your well deserved day off!!!

Betty 25 Jun 2008 23:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Battybarb (Post 418446)
Football ??

Whohooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes!!!!!!
Whohooooooooooooooooo!!!!

Battybarb 25 Jun 2008 23:12

well done then

SamCat 25 Jun 2008 23:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Betty (Post 418448)

Hope you still enjoyed your well deserved day off!!!

Thank you hon apart fromthe early start it was great i did nothing lol!!

duke knooby 26 Jun 2008 00:37

hope these trousers stretch a bit

Battybarb 26 Jun 2008 00:52

which way..lol

Lord Kagan 26 Jun 2008 01:01

dirty fecker

~Helen~ 26 Jun 2008 01:54

I'm developing a phobia of house hunting. When I find one I'm not moving again ever unless I'm not doing it alone (and the person I move with has signed a contract to say they promise they're not a w****r and if they later develop such tendencies (as has been known with males in the past) the house is mine (and they'll continue to pay their half of the mortgage). Problem for me is that as I already have my mortgage (due to a separate set of w****rs taking the house I was buying off the market post surveys and reports) I have to find somewhere and complete by September (or I turn into a pumpkin, lose scary amounts of money and then won't be able to get a new mortgage/buy a house due to horrific interest rates, new lesser-paid job, and considerable amount of capital lost through not buying the house I wanted in the first place). So now very very stressed. I feel like I now know more about the housing market than the estate agent, I can't find anything that I even vaguely like that's not going to be wrought with problems, and in the past 7 days there has been only ONE house in my price range in the area I'm looking to buy that has come new on the market. Arrrrggh! :(

But on the bright side of things I have tomorrow and Friday off work. So work stress can (hopefully!) stay away for a couple of days. *sigh*

Battybarb 26 Jun 2008 02:00

Really must get some sleep :yawn: :zzz:

~Helen~ 26 Jun 2008 02:03

<------ Really needs to learn art of not using 100 words when 10 will do

SamCat 26 Jun 2008 02:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Helen~ (Post 418495)
I'm developing a phobia of house hunting. When I find one I'm not moving again ever unless I'm not doing it alone (and the person I move with has signed a contract to say they promise they're not a w****r and if they later develop such tendencies (as has been known with males in the past) the house is mine (and they'll continue to pay their half of the mortgage). Problem for me is that as I already have my mortgage (due to a separate set of w****rs taking the house I was buying off the market post surveys and reports) I have to find somewhere and complete by September (or I turn into a pumpkin, lose scary amounts of money and then won't be able to get a new mortgage/buy a house due to horrific interest rates, new lesser-paid job, and considerable amount of capital lost through not buying the house I wanted in the first place). So now very very stressed. I feel like I now know more about the housing market than the estate agent, I can't find anything that I even vaguely like that's not going to be wrought with problems, and in the past 7 days there has been only ONE house in my price range in the area I'm looking to buy that has come new on the market. Arrrrggh! :(

But on the bright side of things I have tomorrow and Friday off work. So work stress can (hopefully!) stay away for a couple of days. *sigh*

Now you know why moving house is the 3rd most stressful thing you can go through after death of a partner and divorce( both of which you usually contemplate while moving!!) I find staying put relives that stress that if you have to move you have to move!!
Dont move til you find the right place, the place that feels like home straight away and then you can just stay there In the long term its better to be in the right place and poor hon than being in the wrong home!!

MeatGrl1 26 Jun 2008 02:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Battybarb (Post 418497)
Really must get some sleep :yawn: :zzz:

Me too !!

RadioMaster 26 Jun 2008 19:39

I wonder how our reception in the UK will be after WE won the euro cup next sunday :))

SamCat 26 Jun 2008 20:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by RadioMaster (Post 418551)
I wonder how our reception in the UK will be after WE won the euro cup next sunday :))

I'd practise your Swedish accent if i was you lol!!

allrevvedup 26 Jun 2008 20:17

Neither russia or spain will be easy and you have to admit you were a bit lucky last night...credit to Turkey for continuing to battle

RadioMaster 26 Jun 2008 20:28

I expect loads of free drinks next week :))

Monstro 26 Jun 2008 20:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by RadioMaster (Post 418551)

I wonder how many pieces I can rip this poster into?