mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Post your thoughts (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4661)

Betty 29 Jun 2008 13:45

Baaad headache, but absolutely no sore feet :up:

Another big party tonight. Public viewing when we win the European Championship :p

Die Ärzte, ooh-ooooh, die Ärzte, ooh-ooooh-ooh-oooooh!!!!! :mrgreen:

SamCat 29 Jun 2008 13:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Betty (Post 419163)
Baaad headache, but absolutely no sore feet :up:

Another big party tonight. Public viewing when we win the European Championship :p

Die Ärzte, ooh-ooooh, die Ärzte, ooh-ooooh-ooh-oooooh!!!!! :mrgreen:

Ooh maybe i should've suggested drinking the water instead of putting your feet in it!!

Football tonight? I hadn't noticed!!!

MeatGrl1 29 Jun 2008 14:06

Think I'm about ready now, annoyed because the necklace I wanted to wear has a knot in it that I currently cannot get out :bicker:. But hey sods law when your trying to be on time, on a plus I managed to tape Michael's Sunday Brunch today, the interview with Dustin Hoffman was great, he had to talk about Tootsie didn't he :lol:, it was very interesting though and Dustin said that he wanted to see Hairspray :cool:, I thought that was cool. Anyway got to go.
Loving the Plymouth thread LOL.

~Helen~ 29 Jun 2008 14:34

Meh. Piggin rain. :( I am trying, I am trying to be positive about the rain, but even my plants aren't loving this much rain! and it's far too cold and dark for almost-July. I hope its getting it all out of its system for Liverpool & York. My impression of a drowned rat aint too pretty! :?

Cpl Mickey 29 Jun 2008 14:50

It's not raining in the South. I have been out in the garden for the last 3hrs in the sunshine. Hope the wether improves for you up North. xx

~Helen~ 29 Jun 2008 18:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cpl Mickey (Post 419174)
It's not raining in the South. I have been out in the garden for the last 3hrs in the sunshine. Hope the wether improves for you up North. xx

It did...thank you very much...in time for me to go on an hour's car journey with a very grumpy father (I can only presume he isn't the world's greatest fan of my driving) but became much warmer and there was even some sun and blue sky! :D

RadioMaster 29 Jun 2008 21:43

havent had this album on in a while...
fantastic vocal performance by Ms Bonnie Tyler and an outstanding production by Mr Jim Steinman.

~Helen~ 29 Jun 2008 22:40

I have a new TV! Ever so exciting. Had 5 minutes before some people came to visit. Thought, as you do with any new toy, oooh! I'll put it up now, tuning can be done later. The instructions were on the top of the box before even taking out the TV...it's like a bloody kinder egg suprise! I didn't realise I had to BUILD the TV before I could put it on top of my TV cupboard. Ok, you had to build the bit it stands on, but there were screws and complicated looking thingies. So the TV is still in its box, for now... Oh blimey I'm never gonna survive on my own! :?

RadioMaster 29 Jun 2008 22:47

we lost :(

congrats to Spain though

Hypnobabe 29 Jun 2008 22:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Helen~ (Post 419271)
I have a new TV! Ever so exciting. Had 5 minutes before some people came to visit. Thought, as you do with any new toy, oooh! I'll put it up now, tuning can be done later. The instructions were on the top of the box before even taking out the TV...it's like a bloody kinder egg suprise! I didn't realise I had to BUILD the TV before I could put it on top of my TV cupboard. Ok, you had to build the bit it stands on, but there were screws and complicated looking thingies. So the TV is still in its box, for now... Oh blimey I'm never gonna survive on my own! :?

Don't worry Helen, give it a while and you'll wonder why you ever had trouble with DIY... Hope you didn't miss Top Gear in the meantime!

Battybarb 30 Jun 2008 00:18

Hip hip hooray ,looks like im going to Liverpool ,see you all there...

The Flying Mouse 30 Jun 2008 00:20

:twisted: Glad to hear your well enough to come Barb :D
Be nice to have you visit the mouse house :mrgreen:

P.S. Jo's over the moon :wink:

Monstro 30 Jun 2008 00:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by Battybarb (Post 419300)
Hip hip hooray ,looks like im going to Liverpool ,see you all there...

Nice one Barb, hope you enjoy it!!!!!!

Battybarb 30 Jun 2008 00:28

Thanks Michael,glad you enjoyed Plymouth and Newcastle , by the way Meat looks pretty hot in a Newcastle shirt..lol

Feleena 30 Jun 2008 09:39

Have fun!

Battybarb 30 Jun 2008 09:41

Thanks Feleena,which ones you going to ?

firefly 30 Jun 2008 13:57

Lovely day.... Hope it will be like this for Friday

mszee 30 Jun 2008 14:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by duke knooby (Post 418878)
in tomorrow morning lol.. anyone wanna place bets how long i stay?? lol... no surfs up.. poor

I was listening to that at 4 am tonight...poor me...

mszee 30 Jun 2008 15:17

Zina is reading Lord Kagan's posts here and thinking that:

a) If he does come in December how fast she will intimidate this big mouth into full slavery?
b) She should charge those who will be watching this meeting

Jonty, I think you do have to make sure he and you are coming...you know how I am...should be a hoot...

RadioMaster 30 Jun 2008 17:06

Jonty will be glad to hear this, the radio is just playing last night i nearly died

Lord Kagan 30 Jun 2008 19:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by mszee (Post 419396)
Zina is reading Lord Kagan's posts here and thinking that:

a) If he does come in December how fast she will intimidate this big mouth into full slavery?
b) She should charge those who will be watching this meeting

Jonty, I think you do have to make sure he and you are coming...you know how I am...should be a hoot...

youve a high regard for me then zina lol?

samurai7 30 Jun 2008 19:28

Just had to postpone a show...

but only for a day, lol.

(see blog)

mszee 30 Jun 2008 19:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lord Kagan (Post 419422)
youve a high regard for me then zina lol?

Oh yes...the highest there is...

Lord Kagan 30 Jun 2008 19:48

well someone has to think highly of me then lol

mszee 30 Jun 2008 20:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lord Kagan (Post 419430)
well someone has to think highly of me then lol

Of course, it's a dirty job...but you know how it goes...