mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Post your thoughts (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4661)

duke knooby 04 Jul 2008 00:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by allrevvedup (Post 420218)
I'm just getting over Andy being so tall...i don't need to imagine anything else!

imagine him being so tall... and punching you :D

AndyK 04 Jul 2008 00:40

lol you did deserve that one :twisted:

duke knooby 04 Jul 2008 00:41

i didn't.. wasn't me... btw, you're taller than i remember ffs lol

duke knooby 04 Jul 2008 00:46

actually.. in my defence... it was RJ's fault... make sure he gets a thump tomorrow

duke knooby 04 Jul 2008 00:50

im eaasily amused tonight lol

duke knooby 04 Jul 2008 01:02

rather worried about carl.. i hope he's ok...

firefly 04 Jul 2008 08:15

3 hours and i'll be leaving for Bath

Battybarb 04 Jul 2008 10:03

To Andy and Lucy , just want to say thanks for pic with Paul and helping me to feel relaxed at the M&G, enjoy rest of the tour , see you in London

Battybarb 04 Jul 2008 10:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by firefly (Post 420238)
3 hours and i'll be leaving for Bath

Hope you enjoy yourself Ali , anything like Liverpool ,you will have a great time

:D

Battybarb 04 Jul 2008 10:07

To Diane , lovely to see you again ,when you see Sue Y , can you please thank her for me for helping me down the stairs before the M&G when my legs went ,was not nerves ,was after effects of op (( thats my story and im sticking to it..lol )) .enjoy rest of the tour ,see you in London

Monstro 04 Jul 2008 10:33

I wonder why two of my youtube vids have been removed

Battybarb 04 Jul 2008 10:36

What ones ? are they Meat concerts ?

Monstro 04 Jul 2008 10:36

yep

Battybarb 04 Jul 2008 10:44

Shouldn"t be because of whats going on now cos they were taken before it was announced surely

Monstro 04 Jul 2008 12:03

They were but they've been there for a year with no issues, just a hell of a coincidence

Sue K 04 Jul 2008 12:23

HAPPY BIRTHDAY... USA !!!!!!!!!!!!!! ... :cheer: ..

t...

~Helen~ 04 Jul 2008 13:37

Removed from Youtube?? That's weird I thought only the person that posted them could remove their own videos... be interested in hearing if you find out why they went though...

Battybarb 04 Jul 2008 14:03

That is strange , can you find out how they were removed , why and by whom ?

MissAsh 04 Jul 2008 14:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Helen~ (Post 420267)
Removed from Youtube?? That's weird I thought only the person that posted them could remove their own videos...

Nah, Youtube themselves can remove videos if they infringe copyright or something like that. I'm guessing Meat's management may have contacted Youtube requesting that the videos are taken down, I may be wrong though.

edited to add; I just tried to watch one of the live videos I'd added to my favourites on youtube and got this message: "This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by a third party." so it looks like I was right.

Sue K 04 Jul 2008 14:30

... ahhhh... and Meat's under new management now... hmmmm... welp... i guess he's getting his money's worth now !!! ... good on ya Meat !!! ...

Lord Kagan 04 Jul 2008 14:34

still feel like shit... poor

Sue K 04 Jul 2008 14:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lord Kagan (Post 420277)
still feel like shit... poor

the soft mushy kind ?... or the overly solid and difficult to pass kind ??? ... ;)

~Helen~ 04 Jul 2008 17:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by MissAsh (Post 420274)
Nah, Youtube themselves can remove videos if they infringe copyright or something like that. I'm guessing Meat's management may have contacted Youtube requesting that the videos are taken down, I may be wrong though.

edited to add; I just tried to watch one of the live videos I'd added to my favourites on youtube and got this message: "This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by a third party." so it looks like I was right.

Ooh that's weird. I can't check mine because I'm on my work PC and Youtube doesn't work here sadly...will be having a look later. It's such a shame if we can't share pics and vids though. Watching them just excites me for further gigs rather than preventing me from going though!

Sue K 04 Jul 2008 19:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Helen~ (Post 420303)
Ooh that's weird. I can't check mine because I'm on my work PC and Youtube doesn't work here sadly...will be having a look later. It's such a shame if we can't share pics and vids though. Watching them just excites me for further gigs rather than preventing me from going though!

yeah... but imo...99pct of the time the quality of the concert clips of Meat on YouTube are piss-poor ... and I know that's not how he and the gang sound... but some boob ... by listening to those clips ...may decide they stink and not go to a show !!

t...

mszee 04 Jul 2008 19:40

And I ain't in it for the power
And I ain't in it for my health
I ain't in it for the glory of anything at all
And I sure ain't in it for the wealth
But I'm in it til it's over
And I just can't stop
If you want to get it done, you have to do it yourself!!!

YEAH!!!