mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Post your thoughts (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4661)

mszee 10 Jul 2008 05:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndyK (Post 421917)
Pull the other one Zina ... you've never grown up!! :p

Shhh...I think I will pretend till I die...

Battybarb 10 Jul 2008 09:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by mszee (Post 421919)
Thank you...the exciting part is...they were sold out completely ages ago when I first tried...but I keep on getting different promotional e-mail - so I got one today...buy tickets now...every time I clicked before it was completely sold out...today I clicked for the heck of it - only a couple of days left till the show...and they have PREMIUM seats...geez, guess that was reserved for luminaries or something...expensive like heck...but that's how tickets were...

That just goes to prove that you are meant to be at the show :yay: to hell with the expense ...have a great time and be sure to let us know how the show goes :-)

MeatGrl1 10 Jul 2008 09:51

It's too early for me :zzz: !!

Am a little hugry but do nothing before I have my tea and that also means I do not talk to anyone !!

Offered porridge earlier, seemed appealing but I turned it down... Think it's all gone now... bu gger ! Oh well.

Got to get ready soon and make my way to Worcester job center, oh joy.

firefly 10 Jul 2008 11:19

Big thankyou's too....

soc2292.
Em.
Barb.
and Zina.

For the congratulations you have sent.
Look's like I'm having a good week so far.:D:D:D

xxx

mszee 10 Jul 2008 14:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by Battybarb (Post 421927)
That just goes to prove that you are meant to be at the show :yay: to hell with the expense ...have a great time and be sure to let us know how the show goes :-)

Well, I figure...no vacation for the summer...might as well do that...

Hypnobabe 10 Jul 2008 14:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by mszee (Post 421901)
Deep breath...deep breath...

I AM GOING TO SEE BON JOVI ON MONDAY AT MADISON SQUARE GARDEN!!!!!!!!

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brilliant Zina!!! You'll have a great time, say hi to Jon for me!!!

Hypnobabe 10 Jul 2008 14:38

This is not good... it's just taken me 20 minutes to read four pages of Post Your Thoughts... Visual disturbances.... does that mean I've got a migraine on the way? I hope not... :(

allrevvedup 10 Jul 2008 14:39

this site is full of visual disturbances...99.9999% of pics of me for a start

mszee 10 Jul 2008 14:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hypnobabe (Post 421976)
Brilliant Zina!!! You'll have a great time, say hi to Jon for me!!!

Thanks...it was a great surprise!!!

mszee 10 Jul 2008 14:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by allrevvedup (Post 421978)
this site is full of visual disturbances...99.9999% of pics of me for a start

:silence:

MissAsh 10 Jul 2008 15:25

The reviews from Nottingham have really got me smiling, wish I'd been there. Last night was great for me too though since I went to a stunt show and while the human cannonball was happening, Bat Out Of Hell was playing on the speakers :lol:

mszee 10 Jul 2008 17:50

Whoever said that strangers are friends you haven't met yet is an idiot...

Because wherever I go...there you're...LOL...

allrevvedup 10 Jul 2008 18:11

probably true...and with that in mind, i'm off out...later folks

young at heart 10 Jul 2008 19:10

:cool:Not been into this thread for couple of days and just thought you were all probably missing the subject of the rather lovely Mr Randy Flowers,and you were probably worried that i had forgotten him,well dont panic " i still here":lol:

mszee 10 Jul 2008 19:15

:lmao:

MeatGrl1 10 Jul 2008 20:20

The session today was bloody useless.. Well I got some leaflets but I need help, I am someone who copes better hands on, I find it difficult taking in words on a peice of paper (application forms) and understanding or knowing what to put into the boxes and if my CV is OK or needs more work and I am still no where with interviews so all in all this was a bloody pointless hour of my life just being told what jobseekers is for and the benefits and crap, I got emotional when they talked about the part where if you've been unemployed for so long you start to feel like what's the point and should I just give up, I often think this and I guess that's why I found it emotional but I feel that no matter how much you ask for help, nothing gets done, I keep going to these appointments and they keep telling me that I need to contact at least six employers a fortnight, that's OK saying that but there is a huge stumbling block... The application form !
Then if I do manage to get it done I am either rejected or not contacted, then if I get an interview I clam up and I can't handle it, it's frustrating because I know sometimes I can do the job but you have to be judged first.

IDK I'm in a rut and I hate it !! Nobody seems to be helping me either :roll: !!

allrevvedup 10 Jul 2008 20:33

I can understand what you;re going through, because you can get to a stage when you've been out of work for a while that it can be better just to stay in bed or not to bother leaving the house.

But as much as we dread it, we need something to get up and do so we can earn money to do the things we want in our spare time, like going to Meat Loaf concerts.

So Emma, if you really want it you have to go and grab it, you know you're good enough to get over the application form problem and straight into the interviews for a job that'll pay the bills for a while. It's a lot easier to look for a job while the money is coming in...at least that's my excuse...

otherwise i'd have to admit that i like listening to people across the United Kingdom moaning at me from 6 in the morning til 2.30 in the afternoon...and then come here to find someone from New Jersey moaning at me:lol:...just kidding Zina!

mszee 10 Jul 2008 21:01

Quote:

otherwise i'd have to admit that i like listening to people across the United Kingdom moaning at me from 6 in the morning til 2.30 in the afternoon...and then come here to find someone from New Jersey moaning at me:lol:...just kidding Zina!

Out of sheer curiousity...what exactly have you done to actually make me moan??? :wtf:

mszee 10 Jul 2008 21:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by MeatGrl1 (Post 422025)
The session today was bloody useless.. Well I got some leaflets but I need help, I am someone who copes better hands on, I find it difficult taking in words on a peice of paper (application forms) and understanding or knowing what to put into the boxes and if my CV is OK or needs more work and I am still no where with interviews so all in all this was a bloody pointless hour of my life just being told what jobseekers is for and the benefits and crap, I got emotional when they talked about the part where if you've been unemployed for so long you start to feel like what's the point and should I just give up, I often think this and I guess that's why I found it emotional but I feel that no matter how much you ask for help, nothing gets done, I keep going to these appointments and they keep telling me that I need to contact at least six employers a fortnight, that's OK saying that but there is a huge stumbling block... The application form !
Then if I do manage to get it done I am either rejected or not contacted, then if I get an interview I clam up and I can't handle it, it's frustrating because I know sometimes I can do the job but you have to be judged first.

IDK I'm in a rut and I hate it !! Nobody seems to be helping me either :roll: !!

I don't want you to misunderstand of what I am about to say...but with this said...do you have organizations that help people with various disabilities? Doesn't mean you're necessarily disabled...but if you have problems with applications...at least here we have organizations that can help you with the job search based on your particular needs...maybe that's the way to go?

allrevvedup 10 Jul 2008 21:02

turn up on facebook usually

Lord Kagan 10 Jul 2008 21:10

that american lady today was a ~~~~ing idiot... and a complete ~~~~...

allrevvedup 10 Jul 2008 21:11

you'll have to narrow that down a bit carl cause there's at least 150 million american women on the planet

mszee 10 Jul 2008 21:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by allrevvedup (Post 422037)
turn up on facebook usually

Ummm...ok, sorry, my mind was once again in the gutter...

*Takes out her mind and washes it with soap*

mszee 10 Jul 2008 21:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lord Kagan (Post 422039)
that american lady today was a ~~~~ing idiot... and a complete ~~~~...

No, I wasn't...I was just yanking your chain...

Lord Kagan 10 Jul 2008 21:17

trust me if you did that to me id see the funny side, i was close to punching her..