mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Post your thoughts (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4661)

mszee 16 Aug 2006 22:48

And objects in a rearview mirror may appear closer than they are.....

Chris 16 Aug 2006 22:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by mszee
And objects in a rearview mirror may appear closer than they are.....

And it's normally a juggernaut, steaming up behind you to totally trash your day.

hayley 16 Aug 2006 23:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hypnobabe
Yep, going down on Friday, spending the weekend in a haze of alcohol (and possibly some slightly more unpleasant substances, but we won't think about those...) then returning to get some sleep on Monday!

I wish i was goin, i am goin to be in chelmsford this weekend but just couldnt afford a ticket lol next year i will be there as i could just walk home lol instead of staying in a skanky tent (i dnt do camping lol) Have a fantastic time!!!!

mszee 17 Aug 2006 15:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris
And it's normally a juggernaut, steaming up behind you to totally trash your day.

Well, like the good old book says...

If objects in a rearview mirror are closer than you think...you're in deep...doodoo...

MeatGrl1 18 Aug 2006 02:32

I am just sick to death of certain things right now!

ChloeLee88 18 Aug 2006 02:36

I really need to sleep....why can't i sleep grrr!!!!!!

SteinLoaf 21 Aug 2006 23:32

Thank You :-) x

MeatGrl1 21 Aug 2006 23:32

I is happy:-)!

mszee 22 Aug 2006 01:47

Life is a lemon and I want my money back!

MeatGrl1 22 Aug 2006 03:24

*Does snoopy dances*

It's nearly 3 in the morning i really should get to bed!

Caelan 22 Aug 2006 07:12

ohhhh

it's all coming back to me now....

mszee 22 Aug 2006 15:19

I want you, I need you
But there ain't no way I'm ever gonna love you
Now don't be sad 'cause two out of three ain't bad

MeatGrl1 22 Aug 2006 15:21

In everyway I want you out of my life
But I'll kill you if you don't come back

hayley 22 Aug 2006 23:44

Ikea rocks!!!!I could spend so much money in that shop lol

MeatGrl1 22 Aug 2006 23:50

I'm sort of missing :heart: Fire Ball :heart: still!!

dottie 23 Aug 2006 11:11

I guess I feel at peace with my self, the first time for many months.....

Hypnobabe 23 Aug 2006 11:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by hayley
I wish i was goin, i am goin to be in chelmsford this weekend but just couldnt afford a ticket lol next year i will be there as i could just walk home lol instead of staying in a skanky tent (i dnt do camping lol) Have a fantastic time!!!!

Even if you live near the park, I'd still advise getting a weekend with camping pass, the queues of people with day passes waiting to get in on Sunday morning were out of this world - from one end of the park to the other and halfway up the hill going towards the train station - they must have been queueing for a couple of hours too... Get a weekend with camping ticket, and come down on Saturday morning, leave on Sunday, then you've only got one night in a tent, and you'll be too mullered to care!

hayley 23 Aug 2006 13:10

Quote:

Even if you live near the park, I'd still advise getting a weekend with camping pass, the queues of people with day passes waiting to get in on Sunday morning were out of this world - from one end of the park to the other and halfway up the hill going towards the train station - they must have been queueing for a couple of hours too... Get a weekend with camping ticket, and come down on Saturday morning, leave on Sunday, then you've only got one night in a tent, and you'll be too mullered to care!

I think me and the girls will go to the festival next year and camp for fun, i will put my camping fear to onside lol, when did the tickets go on sale this year?so i have a clue for when they might be avaliable next year lol

mszee 23 Aug 2006 14:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by dottie
I guess I feel at peace with my self, the first time for many months.....

Very happy to hear this...

Lord Kagan 23 Aug 2006 20:51

I dont wanna start school

mszee 23 Aug 2006 21:05

No thoughts...just random rambling in my head today...

Hypnobabe 23 Aug 2006 22:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by hayley
when did the tickets go on sale this year?so i have a clue for when they might be avaliable next year lol

This year they put some on sale at last year's prices, just after the festival (check out the official site) and then they officially went on sale (well we bought ours) in March. A weekend with camping this year was about £130, plus the cost of your tent and food and beer money - I'd say I spent about £350 in total this year, but it'll be cheaper for me next year 'cos I won't need another new tent!

Ageing Bat 23 Aug 2006 22:53

Bearing in mind I'd only heard of a very small handful of the people playing there this year, I know who I'd rather save my £130 + to see! ;)

hayley 23 Aug 2006 23:59

Quote:

This year they put some on sale at last year's prices, just after the festival (check out the official site) and then they officially went on sale (well we bought ours) in March. A weekend with camping this year was about £130, plus the cost of your tent and food and beer money - I'd say I spent about £350 in total this year, but it'll be cheaper for me next year 'cos I won't need another new tent!

Cool thanks for that info!!!

Lord Kagan 24 Aug 2006 18:06

Dumb haircut :(