mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Post your thoughts (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4661)

Cathie 15 Jul 2008 00:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by duke knooby (Post 422884)
maybe this is as good as it gets sometimes... maybe i'm just waiting for my life to start...

It's not late enough for that kind of talk...

duke knooby 15 Jul 2008 00:36

maybe we could just pretend...and paper over

Cathie 15 Jul 2008 00:38

Let me get a hot chocolate and turn the lights down low. That's my 3am deep and dark mode set.

duke knooby 15 Jul 2008 00:42

...i wonder how we're supposed to do this living, ...but i don't know mind, if you don't know

Cathie 15 Jul 2008 00:46

Don't know, but the secret is probably hidden in a cryptic crossword or something equally facinatingly mundane.

SamCat 15 Jul 2008 00:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cathie (Post 422880)
Congratulations hun! :cheer:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Monstro (Post 422882)
I couldn't think of anyone better!!!!

Congratulations

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Flying Mouse (Post 422883)
:twisted: Congrats Emma :D

Love from Neil & Jo.

Thank you everyone
Heres my gorgeous little godson!!

http://media.mlxxfc.net/IMG_3843.JPG

Cathie 15 Jul 2008 00:50

So cute! :D

And very cool t-shirt!

duke knooby 15 Jul 2008 00:50

i fall in a dive, like a kingfisher flies

SamCat 15 Jul 2008 01:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cathie (Post 422893)
So cute! :D

And very cool t-shirt!

His godfather had one with Godfather on it lol!!
I wanted one with Godmother but they didn't make them!!

The Flying Mouse 15 Jul 2008 01:17

:twisted: I think it's worth it's own thread, and I could split it :roll:

:up: :down: :??:

Lord Kagan 15 Jul 2008 02:28

that was a horrible evening...

samurai7 15 Jul 2008 03:05

I'd almost forgotten how great Hayseed Dixie are live. And great guys too, stuck around for a beer after the show with us.

L_Loaf 15 Jul 2008 03:15

i am oh so bored, msn is boring and no one is on bebo, chatroom anyone?

MeatGrl1 15 Jul 2008 06:17

Why am I still here :shock: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:zzz: Night folks.

SamCat 15 Jul 2008 09:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Flying Mouse (Post 422907)
:twisted: I think it's worth it's own thread, and I could split it :roll:

:up: :down: :??:

Thanks hon but if Josh found out he had his own thread on MLUKFC there'd be no living with him lol!!

RadioMaster 15 Jul 2008 10:11

congrats Emma!! :D

The Flying Mouse 15 Jul 2008 11:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by SamCat (Post 422937)
Thanks hon but if Josh found out he had his own thread on MLUKFC there'd be no living with him lol!!

:twisted: Okie dokey :up:

Offer was there :wink:

If he becomes a bit of a handful, you could always make him an offer he can't refuse :elwood:

mszee 15 Jul 2008 16:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by duke knooby (Post 422873)
excellent.. welcome to my world

Something I was resisting for a long time...seems for both good and bad reasons...LOL

mszee 15 Jul 2008 16:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by SamCat (Post 422877)
:cheer: I'm a godmother!! :cheer:

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!! :cool:

mszee 15 Jul 2008 16:24

Em...he is a Gerber Baby...LOL

When shall we see him in commercials???

allrevvedup 15 Jul 2008 16:30

Why do they pick the exact time i get off work to clean the changing room/bathroom at the gym in PayPal?...:roll:

Anyway off to the gym...if i don't come back you'll know that the last push up just wasn't worth it:!:

mszee 15 Jul 2008 16:33

I would LOVE to share with you my yesterday's experience at Bon Jovi concert, but I am afraid I just can't...it was absolutely amazing...I am not a fan and don't have one record of his...tickets just fell into my hands...sort of...

With this said...this was THE BEST by far concert I've ever seen...and oh my...this man does know how to treat his fans...running around Madison Square Garden shaking hands, hugging people...amazing...stood right next to us singing...and nothing but kindness in his eyes and grattitude...people shoving cameras and phones into his face and security standing right there letting fans do whatever...absolute minimum security...do whatever you want...and Bon Jovi just smiling at everybody and laughing with everybody in the middle of the audience...

Bon Jovi...a man around 30 years in music business with world wide following...letting fans shove cameras straight into his face and shaking hands with everybody he could reach and running into nosebleed sections to be close to those that were unfortunate enough to sit far away...

And oh my god...sing alongs in Madison Square Garden??? And what sing alongs...voting for fans' favorite encore before the show???

I have NEVER seen more gracious and grateful to his fans artist in my life with such a big name...NEVER...

I haven't become a fan of the artist...although I do like his songs which been with me all my life...but I absolutely definitely became a fan of a man...

No words to describe the experience...pictures to follow on Facebook...

djfierce 15 Jul 2008 16:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by allrevvedup (Post 422980)
Why do they pick the exact time i get off work to clean the changing room/bathroom at the gym in PayPal?...:roll:

Anyway off to the gym...if i don't come back you'll know that the last push up just wasn't worth it:!:

oh go on....i'm sure you can manage just one!!!! :twisted: ;):p (did i put enough smileys to clear myself? :)) )

mszee 15 Jul 2008 16:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by djfierce (Post 422985)
oh go on....i'm sure you can manage just one!!!!

You should have paid attention to the changing room comment...LOL...I am sure he never made it...LOL

djfierce 15 Jul 2008 16:59

i think that was just an excuse in advance of his potential failure :p