mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Post your thoughts (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4661)

Monstro 20 Jul 2008 02:43

Ballentines, teachers or Jameson's sir?

AndrewG 20 Jul 2008 02:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Monstro (Post 423941)
Ballentines, teachers or Jameson's sir?

<--- Checks the kitchen and has an unopened bottle of Glenfiddish. That will do us for the rest of the night!

"time don't let it slip away, raise your drinking glass, here's to yesterday" (aerosmith)

Monstro 20 Jul 2008 02:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndrewG (Post 423943)
<--- Checks the kitchen and has an unopened bottle of Glenfiddish. That will do us for the rest of the night!

"time don't let it slip away, raise your drinking glass, here's to yesterday" (aerosmith)

I've got over a hundred miniatures of rather old single malts and blended, should keep us going for a while lol

AndrewG 20 Jul 2008 02:53

LOL :))

~Helen~ 20 Jul 2008 03:00

can't be bothered quoting, but guitar hero's quite good, addictive too. helps if you like the music tracks it uses tho i guess :D

and now i'm off to bed...think the caffeine part of my rum & coke's worn off and the rum's adding to sleepiness....g'nite you lot xx

Monstro 20 Jul 2008 03:00

<<<<pours another and thinks he should plug the external hard drive in and find the headphones, in a music mood

Monstro 20 Jul 2008 03:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Helen~ (Post 423954)

and now i'm off to bed...think the caffeine part of my rum & coke's worn off and the rum's adding to sleepiness....g'nite you lot xx

pour another, works for me lol

AndrewG 20 Jul 2008 03:04

I love guitar hero too. Was disappointed with the new Aerosmith one though as "Amazing", "Cryin'", "Crazy" and "I don't want to miss a thing" are definitely missing. My favourite 4 Aerosmith tracks...!!!!

~Helen~ 20 Jul 2008 03:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Helen~ (Post 423954)
can't be bothered quoting, but guitar hero's quite good, addictive too. helps if you like the music tracks it uses tho i guess :D

never decide to have one last check around the forums before going to bed...managed to delay my trip to bed by a further 15 minutes. anyway, i'm off now or tomorrow will be spent dozing, and I don't get enough time off work as it is!!

g'nite folks, enjoy your drinks! :beer:

Monstro 20 Jul 2008 03:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Monstro (Post 423955)
<<<<pours another and thinks he should plug the external hard drive in and find the headphones, in a music mood

give in, found the hard drive and the usb lead but ~~~~~~ed if I can figure out which power lead is the one that is the electrical maze to my left lol

Betty 20 Jul 2008 09:00

gonna head off to Hamburg again...
Fingers crossed for less traffic jam than last Saturday :pray:

Must remember to take the Meat concert ticket with me....!!! lol
being predestinated to forget those things is not good :roll::oops:

Monstro 20 Jul 2008 12:01

Why is it when Casey tries to say "Pizza" and it comes out "big tits" I'm the only one to find it bloody hilarious???????

RadioMaster 20 Jul 2008 12:04

my feet still hurt lol

Battybarb 20 Jul 2008 12:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Monstro (Post 424000)
Why is it when Casey tries to say "Pizza" and it comes out "big tits" I'm the only one to find it bloody hilarious???????

ROFPMSL..sounds like you have the same sort of sense of humour as me :lol::lol::lol:

Battybarb 20 Jul 2008 12:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by RadioMaster (Post 424001)
my feet still hurt lol

Bet it was worth sore feet though...:-)

RadioMaster 20 Jul 2008 12:12

absolutely

Lord Kagan 20 Jul 2008 15:11

4 mock tests, lowest score is 46/50... this looks promising..

MeatGrl1 20 Jul 2008 15:26

WOW !! Fantastic show last night, finally heard songs that I have wanted to hear live in like forever then to top it off I met him again and I told him that I had met him in April and showed him the photo and he looked at it then said; "Well you look lovely." It made my evening now I need to go :p !

Monstro 20 Jul 2008 15:32

Brilliant race, thought they'd screwed it but fortunately I was wrong!!!!!

AndyK 20 Jul 2008 15:44

How has it taken us half the season to realise that Ralph isn't racing this year??? :lmao:

SamCat 20 Jul 2008 21:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by MeatGrl1 (Post 424017)
WOW !! Fantastic show last night, finally heard songs that I have wanted to hear live in like forever then to top it off I met him again and I told him that I had met him in April and showed him the photo and he looked at it then said; "Well you look lovely." It made my evening now I need to go :p !

Congratulations hon Sorry i couldn't reply i ran outta credit and i was a bit too tipsy to sort out my other phone!!

I had a fab weekend tho!! I got the bride, her mother and 4 bridesmaids all done and at the church on time only problem was i didn't!! I got ready in about 10 mins flat, everyone had left for the church which was just down the road, and they had locked me in the house!! I tried all the doors and ended up trying a whole load of keys that were hanging next to the front door finally got out and i had missed most of the ceremony lol!! Got very drunk at the reception stayed up til 3:30 and slept on a sofa in my dress lol!!

mszee 20 Jul 2008 21:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by SamCat (Post 424036)
Congratulations hon Sorry i couldn't reply i ran outta credit and i was a bit too tipsy to sort out my other phone!!

I had a fab weekend tho!! I got the bride, her mother and 4 bridesmaids all done and at the church on time only problem was i didn't!! I got ready in about 10 mins flat, everyone had left for the church which was just down the road, and they had locked me in the house!! I tried all the doors and ended up trying a whole load of keys that were hanging next to the front door finally got out and i had missed most of the ceremony lol!! Got very drunk at the reception stayed up til 3:30 and slept on a sofa in my dress lol!!

Business as usual then...LOL...

mszee 20 Jul 2008 21:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Monstro (Post 424000)

That's cause that is NOT what she is saying...that is only what YOU are hearing...

SamCat 20 Jul 2008 21:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by mszee (Post 424038)
Business as usual then...LOL...

Oh yes!!!!

mszee 20 Jul 2008 21:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by SamCat (Post 424042)
Oh yes!!!!

and I CAN'T WAIT TILL DECEMBER!!!!