mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Post your thoughts (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4661)

RadioMaster 27 Jul 2008 11:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by mszee (Post 425166)
It is a real one...you can see it on the picture itself...hey, I didn't ask for autograph...they sent me like 3 cd's, autographed picture and a magazine...I didn't expect anything at all...been already a member of some fan clubs...

:faint: youre kidding, right????
what cds do you get? what else do you get? what does it cost? WHERE DO I JOIN???
pm me the details if you want....

Quote:

Originally Posted by mszee (Post 425220)
No I ain't...

But I LOVE Belfast accent...

The sun is breaking through my window PIN...

The kleins are killing me to join their side (took me forever to figure out who Kleins are...)

And now I don't now what to do...

Beautiful...

pmsl, had the same problem, although not with kleins, got tha one quite quickly.
*off the put the cd in the player*

~Helen~ 27 Jul 2008 12:02

hmmmm lovely day and off for a pub lunch! :D

allrevvedup 27 Jul 2008 12:30

first day for a while that i don't have to wake up, worry, run around from place to place and wonder about someone else other then me...

it's a nice feeling...for now!

MeatGrl1 27 Jul 2008 12:57

I've finally e-mailed and PM'd the people I was suppose to !!
Now the case of my MSN messenger... Who are half these people :shock: !!

~Helen~ 27 Jul 2008 13:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by allrevvedup (Post 425267)
first day for a while that i don't have to wake up, worry, run around from place to place and wonder about someone else other then me...

it's a nice feeling...for now!

You can wonder about my pub lunch if you like :P

I'm driving though...just googling to work out where this pub is. Then to find my sunglasses, satnav, money...

Oooh and I think I've solved the MS Office issues on my laptoppy now. Superwoman once again.

MeatGrl1 27 Jul 2008 13:16

Da mn facebook :bicker: !!!

Just sorted out my MSN so am all updated and stuff now :cool:.

SamCat 27 Jul 2008 13:17

Ok i've watched the Golden Girls and Lois and Clark and i've got my turnips so i suppose i should start on the housework lol!!

duke knooby 27 Jul 2008 13:32

those are some really crazy stupid mad texts i sent last night... poor

RadioMaster 27 Jul 2008 13:40

tut tut I didnt get any of them
(congrats on 9,000 posts)

mszee 27 Jul 2008 13:52

Wow...Jonty is really coming up in the world...congrats with your bezillion posts!!!

SamCat 27 Jul 2008 15:26

Ok I've done some housework and now I'm off to Sainsburys!!

Monstro 27 Jul 2008 15:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by SamCat (Post 425293)
Ok I've done some housework and now I'm off to Sainsburys!!

Just back from Sainsbury's and now it's gardenwork lol

RadioMaster 27 Jul 2008 16:15

im home all day and cant be bothered to do housework lol

SamCat 27 Jul 2008 17:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Monstro (Post 425294)
Just back from Sainsbury's and now it's gardenwork lol

Back from Sainsburys and on with the housework lol!!!

~Helen~ 27 Jul 2008 17:14

Car just died. Ish. Still drives, of a fashion. Feel complete helpless female as all I know is that there's a big hole in the thing the exhaust joins at the engine end (if it's the catalytic converter I don't want to know...on the other hand if it's something worse than the catalytic converter I really don't want to know!) at which something was attached that is no longer attached which I think is some sort of sensor to do with fuel (I told you I know very little about cars!), as well as a massive gaping hole in the exhaust (again at the engine end - rest of the exhaust is relatively new). Car sounds worse than a motorboat and drive home was embarrassing.

Even worse is that if I can't get it fixed by Saturday, that'll be no London trip for me :'(

And I have yet to fathom how I'm going to get to work tomorrow!

Relationships, job, house, car...please now, this is beyond a joke - really need some luck of a good kind. 2008...not my year!

RadioMaster 27 Jul 2008 17:43

30 pounds....this is tempting

~Helen~ 27 Jul 2008 17:45

Does anyone know anything about cars? Pleeaaase help me! What are the odds on me being back on the road again by Saturday??

AndrewG 27 Jul 2008 17:53

:shrug: Me no know....I'm useless with cars, sorry. I wouldn't even attempt to change a tire.

Really hope you will make it to the show though.

~Helen~ 27 Jul 2008 17:59

I can change tyres and I can usually identify when things are broke (in this case because there's holes and loose bits and its noisy enough to warn the entire neighbourhood of my approach). That's all I usually need to get me by. Have been googling, but not a great deal wiser than I was already. Need to exercise patience until i can get it to my friendly mechanic tomorrow :(

SamCat 27 Jul 2008 18:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Helen~ (Post 425312)
Does anyone know anything about cars? Pleeaaase help me! What are the odds on me being back on the road again by Saturday??

Sorry hon i'm no good with cars but i still have overnight spaces if you can make it down on the train

Monstro 27 Jul 2008 18:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Helen~ (Post 425312)

You can't get better than a quick fit fitter!!!!!!!!

RadioMaster 27 Jul 2008 18:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by SamCat (Post 425319)
Sorry hon i'm no good with cars but i still have overnight spaces if you can make it down on the train

she has a very comfortable bed :))

MissAsh 27 Jul 2008 18:17

Stupid weather making my head hurt...
Hope you manage to get your car fixed and that it's nothing too bad Helen!

SamCat 27 Jul 2008 18:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by RadioMaster (Post 425324)
she has a very comfortable bed :))

Thank you RJ i'm glad you remember it cos memories are the closest thing youre gonna get to it lol!!

duke knooby 27 Jul 2008 18:29

helen, the exhaust is often in several sections, so if only 1 bit is gone, it should be fairly cheap and easy to get fixed, exhaust then bolts onto the manifold, which in turn bolts onto the engine, so its possibly the manifold your talking about. the sensor on the exhaust should be the lamda sensor, if its gone i would expect an engine management warning light to have come on, and possibly the car to go into limp home mode... had the car a turbo??? it would be on the exhaust manifold... it wont be a cheap fix... bm's and vw's are quite prone to blown turbos... post a pic of the damaged area

if its just blown a hole the hole can be repaired by either welding or brazing... again, not expensive.
the catalyst lives under the car usually so i reckon it aint it