mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Post your thoughts (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4661)

duke knooby 01 Aug 2008 17:59

what a cool storm

allrevvedup 01 Aug 2008 20:04

Is this a cool world or what?

Betty 01 Aug 2008 21:25

soooo cool :eyebrows::p

MeatGrl1 01 Aug 2008 23:15

I am pithed !!!!

Weeeeeee !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AndrewG 01 Aug 2008 23:29

:))

duke knooby 02 Aug 2008 12:32

oh right

samurai7 02 Aug 2008 14:21

can someone please tell me where I left my brain? I'm sure I had it at silly o'clock this morning...

heidi 02 Aug 2008 18:34

i am sad.....

duke knooby 02 Aug 2008 20:02

i didn't realise i cared so much

RadioMaster 02 Aug 2008 20:34

duke special fan club stuff arrived.....really great stuff there, thanks a lot for the tip zina!

allrevvedup 02 Aug 2008 23:16

Helen has been texting me about the show...the set list order has changed...seems like he does afl followed by bat...she rang me during bible and a beer and patti sounded great...so did helen's backing vocals;)

mszee 03 Aug 2008 08:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by RadioMaster (Post 426213)
duke special fan club stuff arrived.....really great stuff there, thanks a lot for the tip zina!

It was my absolute pleasure...my first feeling was to just rip everything to shreds to get inside...then at the last moment some insanity kicked in...so...was sitting and looking at the box for a very long time before opening it...as if it contained magic...and indeed it did...

But, of course, the real thanks go to Jonty...he is DA MAN!!!

mszee 03 Aug 2008 08:46

I gathered from previous posts that something didn't work out with Jonty's and Carl's airfare...unless I am completely wrong...well, if it happens for New Year's...oh god...I think I will just cry and cry...

RadioMaster 03 Aug 2008 10:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by mszee (Post 426233)
It was my absolute pleasure...my first feeling was to just rip everything to shreds to get inside...then at the last moment some insanity kicked in...so...was sitting and looking at the box for a very long time before opening it...as if it contained magic...and indeed it did...

But, of course, the real thanks go to Jonty...he is DA MAN!!!

Had to go to the post office (at the other end of Cologne) to collect it. When I got out the post office I went to the next cafe and had a coffee, and was desperately trying not to open it.
When I finally managed to open it I reached in there, fished something out...the next thing....another thing, and i couldnt believe there was even more, more and more in there! lol
btw, got the 3 EPs as well.
The stuff looks so great that I built a little shrine on a shelf for it lol

Battybarb 03 Aug 2008 11:59

Still on a high from last night..take me a long time to come down from this one..what a fantastic night.....GREAT...

MeatGrl1 03 Aug 2008 13:08

Concert was phenominal, :heart: it alot !!!

Betty 03 Aug 2008 13:56

great evening!!
its also been a pleasure seeing some new faces ;)

sexyeyes_jo 03 Aug 2008 14:55

the concert was fantastic last night it was great to see everone again :D

~Helen~ 03 Aug 2008 16:31

apologies to Mike for ruining patti's performance with my warbling.

question though...how did you know it was my singing? which leads me onto...if it was out of tune it sure as hell wasn't me. if it was pitch perfect i'll take credit. ;)

mszee 03 Aug 2008 16:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by RadioMaster (Post 426243)
Had to go to the post office (at the other end of Cologne) to collect it. When I got out the post office I went to the next cafe and had a coffee, and was desperately trying not to open it.
When I finally managed to open it I reached in there, fished something out...the next thing....another thing, and i couldnt believe there was even more, more and more in there! lol
btw, got the 3 EPs as well.
The stuff looks so great that I built a little shrine on a shelf for it lol

I sometimes forget you have to go and pick up stuff in Europe...here...everything is delivered to your door...even gigantic boxes...

Yeah, I couldn't believe stuff that they send for the money either...but it is incredible, right? And as a fan you feel kinda...Special...LOL...

But hey...what do we know? .Net??? LMAO...What a difference....

RadioMaster 03 Aug 2008 18:54

usually the postman delivers everything to the door here as well, but our street has to deal with a lot of lazy postmen lately, who instead of ringing the doorbell just throw a to collect-card into the mailbox.
Collecting was worth the trip though...:D

~Helen~ 03 Aug 2008 19:11

tiredness catching up now :(

mszee 03 Aug 2008 19:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by RadioMaster (Post 426296)
usually the postman delivers everything to the door here as well, but our street has to deal with a lot of lazy postmen lately, who instead of ringing the doorbell just throw a to collect-card into the mailbox.
Collecting was worth the trip though...:D

You don't know how to deal with lazy postmen? They throw a collect card at you and you throw back a pitbull...

~Helen~ 03 Aug 2008 22:20

my postman left a card last week saying a parcel for me was "left in a safe place"...which turned out to be not such a safe place and actually the friggin recycling bin. Luckily I saw it before the recycling bins were emptied!

mszee 03 Aug 2008 22:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Helen~ (Post 426323)
my postman left a card last week saying a parcel for me was "left in a safe place"...which turned out to be not such a safe place and actually the friggin recycling bin. Luckily I saw it before the recycling bins were emptied!

:shock::shock::shock: