mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Post your thoughts (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4661)

SamCat 06 Aug 2008 01:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by mszee (Post 426793)
Is it appropriate on a family forum to say that I am in love with you?

(I just looked at my title and decided that it's ok...AND...Claire is gone for 2 weeks...not that I don't miss her...but still...:oops:)

I'll be her stand in while she's away as well as your Scrabble buddy lol!!

mszee 06 Aug 2008 01:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by SamCat (Post 426797)
I'll be her stand in while she's away as well as your Scrabble buddy lol!!

LOL...I have to find way to move to England somehow...I never thought I would be an e-mail lesbian...LMAO...

Betty 06 Aug 2008 01:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by mszee (Post 426796)
Well, still you're safe and sound!!! Saw a lot of your pics and you look fabulous...can't wait to see you again!!!

Awww :lol:
Thanks sweetheart.
Can´t wait to see you again as well!! I´ll book the flights for December this week ...

mszee 06 Aug 2008 01:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by Betty (Post 426799)
Awww :lol:
Thanks sweetheart.
Can´t wait to see you again as well!! I´ll book the flights for December this week ...

I am SO SO excited...I can't even tell you!!!!

SamCat 06 Aug 2008 01:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by Betty (Post 426795)
Guess who´s back in Germany?
bloody awful flight that was :down:

Thank you hon for a great, great time! xxx :D

Anytime hon anytime!! If i'm the hon youre thanking LOL!!!

mszee 06 Aug 2008 01:24

I just started counting possibilities of who might be coming and I think I have to book a room for Emma Samcat...the rest of us will just line up 3 bodies deep in her apartment...LOL...we have to sort the hotel I think...*laughs and laughs*

SamCat 06 Aug 2008 01:27

Or we have a collection and send my upstairs neighbours home to Poland for 2 weeks whichever is cheaper lol!!

mszee 06 Aug 2008 01:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by SamCat (Post 426803)
Or we have a collection and send my upstairs neighbours home to Poland for 2 weeks whichever is cheaper lol!!

Ok...tell them this...

Esche Polska ne zginela...they will probably like it...

mszee 06 Aug 2008 01:31

Or you can just tell them that I am coming and I am from Lemberg/Lviv...that should go down well too...

SamCat 06 Aug 2008 01:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by mszee (Post 426805)
Ok...tell them this...

Esche Polska ne zginela...they will probably like it...

Quote:

Originally Posted by mszee (Post 426806)
Or you can just tell them that I am coming and I am from Lemberg/Lviv...that should go down well too...

They are away atm in Poland but i'll tell them when they get back lol!!

Ok i'm off to bed now to make snow angels on my duvet cos i got my bed back lol!!!

mszee 06 Aug 2008 01:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by SamCat (Post 426807)
They are away atm in Poland but i'll tell them when they get back lol!!

Ok i'm off to bed now to make snow angels on my duvet cos i got my bed back lol!!!

Good night, Em!!!

Travelodge has available family rooms still...hopefully somebody will reply - dunno for how many nights to book...

You're an absolutely priceless person!!!

xxx

mszee 06 Aug 2008 04:11

I can't seem to be able to shut up today...

As you well know...we have election this year...and this is how it's going so far...this is our latest big news...

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/64ad536a6d

:roll:

Blackkat13 06 Aug 2008 05:00

Am really tired, covered in blue, silver, and black paint, almost have my door panels done :D. Took a few weeks but I have the dash all rebuilt, painted, cleaned, and am having fun working on my truck with my dad. The thing I love is for years we always talked about getting a old step side to fix up well my truck is no step side but it's the project truck we always talked about.

We'll I'm off going to be replacing the gas tank this weekend and getting everything together for the double sub sale. Someone advertised in 3 papers as well as it's going on the week of the fair and we are 2 miles off the main road where it's located. I have loads of stuff to sell plus some of the profits are going towards my sisters wedding. So I been busy how about you all miss messing with you guys. Anything new?

Pudding 06 Aug 2008 05:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by mszee (Post 426782)
Geez...I just realized that I was getting lessons in English from Yorkshireman...LOL....

Thank yourself lucky it's not from a Lancastrian :shock: then you would be screwed :lmao:

That's NOT a racist comment by the way before someone decides to go all :retard:

Pud :twisted:

RadioMaster 06 Aug 2008 09:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pudding (Post 426771)
That would then be Americans bast@ardizing the English language. Since the English came up with the language first .

techically it's all just a bast@rdized version of Latin, but what do I know?

allrevvedup 06 Aug 2008 10:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by RadioMaster (Post 426833)
, but what do I know?

Do you want a list?

RadioMaster 06 Aug 2008 10:40

yes please

24K 06 Aug 2008 10:56

LOL....I think Geordie is a great lingo, but then again i am biased;)
Feeling knackered today, coming down i think........................

Deb 06 Aug 2008 12:17

my thoughts.... apparently pms were invented for my thoughts, so i'll keep them where they are...

~Helen~ 06 Aug 2008 12:57

I daren't post them Deb ;)

Deb 06 Aug 2008 13:02

I emailed mine Helen :-)

Lord Kagan 06 Aug 2008 13:44

10 min phone call with someone i had no idea id ever met... excellent. last night mustve been fun..

MeatGrl1 06 Aug 2008 14:03

Missed an appointment this morning :shock:, sleep was needed though and yet I am still feckin' knackered !! Can't believe I have left my camera cable at Em's goddamnit ! Am hungry...
Want my bed but I should get dressed !!

mszee 06 Aug 2008 14:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pudding (Post 426817)
Thank yourself lucky it's not from a Lancastrian :shock: then you would be screwed :lmao:

That's NOT a racist comment by the way before someone decides to go all :retard:

Not taken as such...I've learned to laugh at just about anything in my life...with this said...I don't think I've ever heard Lancastrian...anybody here I've met with that accent?

I forgot where Cat Neely (So You think you can dance) is from (at some point Lucy told me) but even she now realizes how ummm...different her accent is...she used to say...Ladies and gentlemen...here are your...chechees (judges)...and the audience would go berserk...now she says...

Ladies and gentleman...here are your...and she puts microphone to the audience to scream "judges" into...

With all these accents in England alone...how can we talk about purity of English language??? (I am not talking about texting English...I don't understand any of it...LOL)

mszee 06 Aug 2008 14:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blackkat13 (Post 426814)
Am really tired, covered in blue, silver, and black paint, almost have my door panels done :D. Took a few weeks but I have the dash all rebuilt, painted, cleaned, and am having fun working on my truck with my dad. The thing I love is for years we always talked about getting a old step side to fix up well my truck is no step side but it's the project truck we always talked about.

We'll I'm off going to be replacing the gas tank this weekend and getting everything together for the double sub sale. Someone advertised in 3 papers as well as it's going on the week of the fair and we are 2 miles off the main road where it's located. I have loads of stuff to sell plus some of the profits are going towards my sisters wedding. So I been busy how about you all miss messing with you guys. Anything new?

Missed you lots and hope you're ok!!!