mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Post your thoughts (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4661)

SamCat 10 Aug 2008 15:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by duke knooby (Post 428068)
if this is how the real world is, i'm not sure i like it... its not very random and unpredictable lol...

ah well, it was a fun life while it lasted lol

Well why dont you give the flight money to Carl and then it'll still be a surprise as to whether he spent it on tickets or a spontaneous drunken night out!!

duke knooby 10 Aug 2008 15:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by SamCat (Post 428078)
Well why dont you give the flight money to Carl and then it'll still be a surprise as to whether he spent it on tickets or a spontaneous drunken night out!!

or worse..... like the way you're thinking :D

mszee 10 Aug 2008 15:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by duke knooby (Post 428077)
rebel without a clue... probably
rebel without a list... used to be
now i dunno what i am... gettin older and... older lol

Wasted youth is better by far than a wise and productive old age...

You will never be old...but you will be forced to make lists...and then either lose them or forget to look at them...LOL...don't I know all about it...

Thanks to people from Microsoft (for once) for inventing Outlook with a calendar...

duke knooby 10 Aug 2008 15:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by mszee (Post 428081)
Wasted youth is better by far than a wise and productive old age...

You will never be old...but you will be forced to make lists...and then either lose them or forget to look at them...LOL...don't I know all about it...

lists aren't for me though... lists for others :(

mszee 10 Aug 2008 15:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by SamCat (Post 428078)

Maybe Carl will spend it on HIS ticket...1 out of 2 ain't bad???

No, seriously I am going to Italy next year...or somewhere entirely different...so this is it for now...unless, of course, there is a smashing concert over a weekend in Belfast...that might change things...

mszee 10 Aug 2008 15:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by duke knooby (Post 428082)
lists aren't for me though... lists for others :(

EXACTLY!!! Who said they are for you???

If I put into Outlook - pay bills...does it mean I am getting money??? Not so fast...utility companies, credit card companies, banks, etc. are getting money...so no...those lists aren't for me...

duke knooby 10 Aug 2008 15:49

and the only time i feel alright is when i'm into drinking
but it sort of heals the pain a bit
and levels out my thinking
... excellent lyric lol

mszee 10 Aug 2008 15:53

When I've met you...you've been here for over a year...and had 773 posts or something like that...now...look at you...that is not counting what you have deleted...and what was deleted for you...LOL...

I am SO proud!!!

duke knooby 10 Aug 2008 15:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by mszee (Post 428089)
When I've met you...you've been here for over a year...and had 773 posts or something like that...now...look at you...that is not counting what you have deleted...and what was deleted for you...LOL...

I am SO proud!!!

now that we have established its ALL YOUR FAULT
people can stop blaming me :D

mszee 10 Aug 2008 15:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by duke knooby (Post 428090)
now that we have established its ALL YOUR FAULT
people can stop blaming me :D

Oh I take all the blame if indeed it is a blame and not an achievement...but how much fun it is to have you around and actually posting!!!

You've made so many friends here and people made friends with you BECAUSE you're posting...who the heck would have known you if you were just sitting here and reading??? This site would have lost an ability to get to know one of the most priceless members...alright...that's laying it way too thick...LOL...

mszee 10 Aug 2008 16:00

Question specifically to Carl:

Carl, if Jonty continued NOT to post...would you be friends with him now in real life???

duke knooby 10 Aug 2008 16:01

thats complete ballocks btw lol

~Helen~ 10 Aug 2008 16:09

If I were my phone camera computer cable thingy where would I hide?

mszee 10 Aug 2008 16:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by duke knooby (Post 428093)
thats complete ballocks btw lol

Alright...then let's drink to that in December...I am counting on 7 or so days of UNsobriety!!! I've been too sober lately...I don't even remember time when I was piss drunk lately...

In other news...I just opened my eyes...well, not really...and I am already here....who am I? Why am I here? Forget the question someone get me another beer...I mean...coffee...

mszee 10 Aug 2008 16:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Helen~ (Post 428094)

Good question...that's why I never remove that cable from the computer...it's just hanging there always...

duke knooby 10 Aug 2008 16:13

Quote:

if you knew where it was, where would it be????

mszee 10 Aug 2008 16:16

Well, it's time to get off and at least get dressed and eat...and I leave all my British friends with this thought...if you think popularity of Westlife is bad...think about what we have now topping the charts as Jonas Brothers and Miley Cyrus...that will make you feel better...

mszee 10 Aug 2008 16:16

P.S. And I will be back...today is my fate to be stuck here...

SamCat 10 Aug 2008 16:16

Quote:

Well Meatgrl's was hiding on my ironing board lol!!

RadioMaster 10 Aug 2008 16:26

looks like Jonty has a midlife crisis lol

duke knooby 10 Aug 2008 16:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by RadioMaster (Post 428104)
looks like Jonty has a midlife crisis lol

nah that was last weekend... this is just the after effects lol

Lord Kagan 10 Aug 2008 16:46

only up, excellent

~Helen~ 10 Aug 2008 16:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by duke knooby (Post 428098)
if you knew where it was, where would it be????

where zina said...which is where i had it last....which is why i'm always irritated by that "where did you have it last" question parents use...if it was where I had it last I wouldn't be missing it.

I didn't check the ironing board, but I have looked all over the desk, in all the desk drawers, under the sofa and down the side of my bed.

my mother, the tidiest woman in britain has probably 'put it away' somewhere, but if I ask when she gets back in, what she has done with it, she won't have any recollection of moving it, and the problem will be based upon 'me leaving things lying around' rather than her moving things that weren't that untidy to start with.

My mother and I are scarily similar except when it comes to tidiness, something upon which we never agree....there's a sliding scale of untidiness and 'a couple of items out of place' to me is paramount to the whole place looking like burglary has taken place in my mother's world.

As I get older I become more and more like my mother but if I ever become that obsessive with things being tidy I won't recognise myself anymore. Having said that, I've spent part of my weekend dusting and hoovering...Gah, I'm off for a strong drink! :S

Betty 10 Aug 2008 16:50

Still need to un-Marvin my clothes lol

~Helen~ 10 Aug 2008 16:51

The wind just blew a garden chair across the patio and it startled me so much I jumped! It looks as though the chair has taken on a mind of its own and taken it upon itself to attack the plants :-S