mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Post your thoughts (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4661)

mszee 14 Aug 2008 15:36

Welcome back, Claire!!! :heart:

mszee 14 Aug 2008 15:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lord Kagan (Post 429289)
5 marks off... poor

Eh? Let me know how it went...

duke knooby 14 Aug 2008 19:49

they want to retrain me...
they want to teach me a whole new way of working
they want to send me on a 2 day course where i'll have roll plays to do and look like a dick...
they're gonna be in for a surprise!!!!

RadioMaster 14 Aug 2008 19:53

is that a lyric or an actual thought?

duke knooby 14 Aug 2008 20:03

thats what they're going to try and do.. problem is the new way of working... and the NEW training is virtually identical to the training i did in 1998... (i still have the training book)

AndyK 14 Aug 2008 21:26

Over use of a single smilie should be an infractable offence :twisted:

djfierce 14 Aug 2008 21:31

is there a way of banning someones smiley privilages???

~Helen~ 14 Aug 2008 22:20

My thoughts may not be printable but they are regarding Churchill Insurance company and you might appreciate what they are when I post you an extract from an email I have just received from them...

Quote:

Dear Neil Chisholm

Thank you for renewing your Motor policy with us this year.

At Churchill Insurance Company we are constantly striving to offer our customers the very best insurance service available and so your views are important to us.

To help us improve our service in the future we would greatly appreciate it if you could spare just a few minutes to share your experience of our renewal process with us.
Neil Chisholm, is an ex-partner. We broke up over three and a half years ago. Three years ago, a joint insurance policy we had with Churchill ended and wasn't renewed. I know his motor insurance is due for renewal at this time of year because I used to deal with our joint policy which was in his name. I too am with Churchill. However, they are another step closer to losing me as a customer.

What is this? Email Helen for everyone else's customer survey month?? Last week I got an email (and this week a reminder one because I'd not completed the survey in the first one) asking me to complete a survey for my recent stay at a Premier Inn at Ross-on-Wye. I've never stayed at the Premier Inn at Ross-on-Wye. I once stayed at one in Norfolk, about 18 months ago. Oh and my parents recently spent a few nights in Ross-on-Wye....turned out, they stayed at a Premier Inn. I didn't know that before Premier Inn emailed me to inform me however!! But WHAT are they doing with my email address?!

(and btw, neither Neil nor my parents would have used my email address - my dad can't even remember my email address and he booked by telephone!)

tinkerbell 14 Aug 2008 23:23

Got stung today by a wasp......not once but twice. Double whammy.....:mad:

24K 14 Aug 2008 23:39

Unlucky.....thats gotta hurt!
I just woke up after 2 hours on the couch, i am still tired!

MeatGrl1 14 Aug 2008 23:40

Didn't do what I wanted to today, everything was late.
Got to see Keira's new film though and it was free :cool:.
Got a bit of a stomach ach... Putting it down to the sweets I ate :shock:!
Tomorrow I plan to do what I didn't have time to do today :p !

Lord Kagan 14 Aug 2008 23:50

so ~~~~in annoying...

~Helen~ 15 Aug 2008 00:19

I wonder if I will have to sleep to the sound of gun fire tonight.

(next door neighbour's 15 year old son has a distinct lack of need for sleep and plays computer games through the night)

angelica 15 Aug 2008 01:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by 24K (Post 429379)
Unlucky.....thats gotta hurt!
I just woke up after 2 hours on the couch, i am still tired!

Have a safe journey Chelle and Stu ... hope you both have a lovely holiday:cool:

24K 15 Aug 2008 02:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by angelica (Post 429408)
Have a safe journey Chelle and Stu ... hope you both have a lovely holiday:cool:

Aww, thanks hinny, i should be in bed, but have a dodgy stomach, so i am cyber whoring instead;)LOL...hopefully it will wear off soon. We go to Manchester airport at 6ish tomorrow night, fly 11am on Sat morn to Chicago:))

mszee 15 Aug 2008 03:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by 24K (Post 429423)
Aww, thanks hinny, i should be in bed, but have a dodgy stomach, so i am cyber whoring instead;)LOL...hopefully it will wear off soon. We go to Manchester airport at 6ish tomorrow night, fly 11am on Sat morn to Chicago:))

Have an absolutely fabulous trip!!!

LucyK! 15 Aug 2008 10:25

If you're at the airport and we can hear you from the house I'll be really upset :lol:

AndyK 15 Aug 2008 11:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by 24K (Post 429423)

Set off earlier and call in for a brew! We're only ten minutes form the airport!

24K 15 Aug 2008 11:25

Aww thats sweet Andy, thanks hun. We will just be going straight to the airport hotel cos Stu will have been to work, so it will be late on and we will be knackered. Anyway i think Luce could be right you will hear me anyway at the airport! LOL..

24K 15 Aug 2008 11:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by mszee (Post 429428)
Have an absolutely fabulous trip!!!

Thanks we most certainly will!!!

Lord Kagan 15 Aug 2008 13:59

now techs fecked up my a levels, only a record of me doing 2... ffs

Monstro 15 Aug 2008 15:00

So Casey's picked her first ever song to sing along to....

And it's a Meat Loaf song!!!!!!!!!

Why it had to be Cry Over Me is beyond me though lol

mszee 15 Aug 2008 15:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Monstro (Post 429548)
So Casey's picked her first ever song to sing along to....

And it's a Meat Loaf song!!!!!!!!!

Why it had to be Cry Over Me is beyond me though lol

WOW...that's exciting in any event!!!

SamCat 15 Aug 2008 15:44

Finally Virgin got me back online and it only took 5 phone calls lol!!

Welcome back Claire!!

mszee 15 Aug 2008 15:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by SamCat (Post 429554)
Finally Virgin got me back online and it only took 5 phone calls lol!!

Welcome back Claire!!

Oh really...you're treating me so badly with that dot game...and now I feel like such a loser...LOL

However, welcome back!!!