mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Post your thoughts (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4661)

mszee 21 Aug 2008 01:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by Battybarb (Post 431657)
So am i...but im also one of them..ha ha he he ha ha...........they are going to take me away..ha ha...((lost it totally))

I will explain to you real quick WHY they won't take you away...cause you can't afford to go completely nuts...it's been my dream for so long...LOL...but I just can't afford to be certified...LOL...so it's like...standing on the outside looking into a padded room...

Battybarb 21 Aug 2008 01:45

Never thought of that..lol...sometimes feel like i could do with a padded cell for a few days though..lol

If i won the lotto though i would have a great big one built and put loads of other people in it...lol

SamCat 21 Aug 2008 01:58

Yippee Peter Jackson is co-writing The Hobbit film and Laurence Fishburne is signed up for CSI!! I'm sad William Petersen is leaving(staying on as producer) but to have him as a replacement is brilliant!! And Peter Jackson should be involved with The Hobbit cos he did such a fab job on LotR!!

Siobhan 21 Aug 2008 02:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by Battybarb (Post 431665)
Never thought of that..lol...sometimes feel like i could do with a padded cell for a few days though..lol

If i won the lotto though i would have a great big one built and put loads of other people in it...lol

How about a bouncy castle? - more affordable lol
with a big net to keep everyone in

samurai7 21 Aug 2008 02:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by duke knooby (Post 431632)
were space invaders crisps???

not technically - maize snacks ;)

mszee 21 Aug 2008 04:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Battybarb (Post 431665)

EXACTLY...you got it exactly right...so don't worry...you will never be nuts in a full sense of a word...

mszee 21 Aug 2008 04:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by SamCat (Post 431672)
Yippee Peter Jackson is co-writing The Hobbit film and Laurence Fishburne is signed up for CSI!! I'm sad William Petersen is leaving(staying on as producer) but to have him as a replacement is brilliant!! And Peter Jackson should be involved with The Hobbit cos he did such a fab job on LotR!!

Yeah, I feel the same way about William Petersen/Laurence Fishburne...

allrevvedup 21 Aug 2008 12:07

apparently Mr Fishburne has never seen an episode of CSI

LucyK! 21 Aug 2008 12:08

I :heart: Ebay :p

SamCat 21 Aug 2008 12:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by allrevvedup (Post 431714)
apparently Mr Fishburne has never seen an episode of CSI

That could be a good thing cos he wont know what he has to live up to lol!!

allrevvedup 21 Aug 2008 12:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lucy! (Post 431715)
I :heart: Ebay :p

you may be loving me as part of that in two weeks time...

LucyK! 21 Aug 2008 12:17

You selling a CHSIB vinyl?! :p

RadioMaster 21 Aug 2008 12:31

i could sell you one, how much are you willing to pay? :))

LucyK! 21 Aug 2008 12:34

Nah it's ok, there already is one in this house, two would just be greedy! :)) :lmao:

Lord Kagan 21 Aug 2008 14:05

headache.. poor

SamCat 21 Aug 2008 14:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by SamCat (Post 431672)

And i found this too lol!!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/7567840.stm

mszee 21 Aug 2008 14:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by allrevvedup (Post 431717)
you may be loving me as part of that in two weeks time...

If you're finally listing yourself...set the initial price REAL low...just in case...start with one euro or something...

Lord Kagan 21 Aug 2008 15:02

apparently i look a right state, awesome

~Helen~ 21 Aug 2008 15:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by mszee (Post 431727)
If you're finally listing yourself...set the initial price REAL low...just in case...start with one euro or something...

I'd be really careful if you set a starting price though, and maybe steer clear of reserves...unless you don't want to sell of course.... :P

just kidding...though you might want to warn any potential purchasers of the liklihood of 'grabbing'...you know, just in case. You really don't want trading standards or any eu law on your back... ;)

mszee 21 Aug 2008 16:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Helen~ (Post 431739)
I'd be really careful if you set a starting price though, and maybe steer clear of reserves...unless you don't want to sell of course.... :P

just kidding...though you might want to warn any potential purchasers of the liklihood of 'grabbing'...you know, just in case. You really don't want trading standards or any eu law on your back... ;)

No, you have to set starting price on e-bay...I wouldn't put reserve either...but I would put...Buy Now...just in case...in Mike's case I would set Buy Now price at that same one Euro...this way he will sell faster and result still be the same...one Euro...

On the other hand...who knows how many desperate women are out there? So, nah...don't put Buy Now...I take it back...

However...I do not understand your point about grabbing...who is going to be grabbing who? Was it grabbing or groping? I am lost...

~Helen~ 21 Aug 2008 16:32

It was grabbing...actually threats of grabbing. I am sure he will explain.. ;) :lol:

(ps Mike did you get my PM?)

mszee 21 Aug 2008 16:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Helen~ (Post 431760)
It was grabbing...actually threats of grabbing. I am sure he will explain.. ;) :lol:

(ps Mike did you get my PM?)

:silence:

~Helen~ 21 Aug 2008 16:32

Seconds thoughts...don't let him explain, he'll probably try to claim it was promises, not threats... :roll:

~Helen~ 21 Aug 2008 16:33

I like the way I can see him lurking in this thread yet not posting...

mszee 21 Aug 2008 16:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Helen~ (Post 431762)
Seconds thoughts...don't let him explain, he'll probably try to claim it was promises, not threats... :roll:

I don't even know the guy...I am sure he will explain NOTHING to me...not that I will ask...definitely NOT...maybe...