mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Post your thoughts (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4661)

mszee 21 Aug 2008 16:34

And your point in multi-quotes is???

~Helen~ 21 Aug 2008 16:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by mszee (Post 431764)
I don't even know the guy...I am sure he will explain NOTHING to me...not that I will ask...definitely NOT...maybe...

Oh I see...there are talks of grabbing threats and you ensure to claim innocence by denial of association...crafty...

mszee 21 Aug 2008 16:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Helen~ (Post 431767)
Oh I see...there are talks of grabbing threats and you ensure to claim innocence by denial of association...crafty...

I don't know the guy...he is way too old for me...

~Helen~ 21 Aug 2008 16:37

well he is soon-to-be-ancient...

*protected by sea between england and ireland but runs and hides anyway*

Lord Kagan 21 Aug 2008 16:38

cruel, tut tut

allrevvedup 21 Aug 2008 16:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lucy! (Post 431718)
You selling a CHSIB vinyl?! :p

No but i might be moving to eBay in a couple of weeks, had a job interview there yesterday for the power seller role...the good point is it's only down the road from paypal.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mszee (Post 431727)
If you're finally listing yourself...set the initial price REAL low...just in case...start with one euro or something...

I wasn't even thinking that much, but then again i'd add to the listing that i have 99 cents in my pocket as well...so that might bring it up to a euro

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Helen~ (Post 431739)
I'd be really careful if you set a starting price though, and maybe steer clear of reserves...unless you don't want to sell of course.... :P

just kidding...though you might want to warn any potential purchasers of the liklihood of 'grabbing'...you know, just in case. You really don't want trading standards or any eu law on your back... ;)

speaking of eu law i never did get a chance to look at your account today

Quote:

Originally Posted by mszee (Post 431748)
No, you have to set starting price on e-bay...I wouldn't put reserve either...but I would put...Buy Now...just in case...in Mike's case I would set Buy Now price at that same one Euro...this way he will sell faster and result still be the same...one Euro...

On the other hand...who knows how many desperate women are out there? So, nah...don't put Buy Now...I take it back...

However...I do not understand your point about grabbing...who is going to be grabbing who? Was it grabbing or groping? I am lost...

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Helen~ (Post 431760)
It was grabbing...actually threats of grabbing. I am sure he will explain.. ;) :lol:

It's just further proof you can't tell anyone anything:) It wasn't groping because i can get arrested for even thinking of that...maybe grabbing would too..no it was a bizarre but never dull conversation on msn that involved Hel's Bells not believing in what I know about EU law and also the brief but wild thought of going over to one of the us shows for Sir Loaf

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Helen~ (Post 431760)
(ps Mike did you get my PM?)

Yes, yes I did...but this is no time to talk about your marriage proposal...you could've at least come over here and got down on one knee:D

mszee 21 Aug 2008 16:45

I didn't know what is less than one euro...LOL...it's cents apparently...alright, I will know next time...

To the rest of your post...I am gonna say nothing at all...

allrevvedup 21 Aug 2008 16:46

the first multi quote was something strange that wouldn't let me type and it then told me i'd have to wait 18 seconds before i could type again...personally i blame the mafia, or the irish government as they are better known

mszee 21 Aug 2008 16:52

Good luck with e-bay thing!!! (mumbles something under her nose resembling "thanks for sharing")

When are you going to know?

allrevvedup 21 Aug 2008 16:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by mszee (Post 431781)
Good luck with e-bay thing!!! (mumbles something under her nose resembling "thanks for sharing")

When are you going to know?

Next week i think...to be honest i'm not sure about it yet...it's the same kind of job only dealing with ebay sellers...and as much as it is a pain getting up at 5 in the morning to be in for 6, getting off at 2.30 is good, working saturday isn't.

At the moment the shifts on offer are 8.30-5 and 10- 7.30 either monday to friday or tues - sat...if it's tues - sat i wouldn't take it, cause it's not better then this role now and there's no pay increase

mszee 21 Aug 2008 17:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by allrevvedup (Post 431784)
Next week i think...to be honest i'm not sure about it yet...it's the same kind of job only dealing with ebay sellers...and as much as it is a pain getting up at 5 in the morning to be in for 6, getting off at 2.30 is good, working saturday isn't.

At the moment the shifts on offer are 8.30-5 and 10- 7.30 either monday to friday or tues - sat...if it's tues - sat i wouldn't take it, cause it's not better then this role now and there's no pay increase

Hmmm...you're right...doesn't seem to be much of an incentive besides hours...is that closer to where you live at least? And I think e-bay customer is even worse than the one you have now...and has a hell of a lot more problems...I think...

allrevvedup 21 Aug 2008 17:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by mszee (Post 431785)
Hmmm...you're right...doesn't seem to be much of an incentive besides hours...is that closer to where you live at least? And I think e-bay customer is even worse than the one you have now...and has a hell of a lot more problems...I think...

I'll see what they come back with and take it from there...but it's a little closer to where i am now...eBay really don't have a customer service line, this is strictly for the power sellers, those that have loads of auction listings

mszee 21 Aug 2008 17:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by allrevvedup (Post 431786)
I'll see what they come back with and take it from there...but it's a little closer to where i am now...eBay really don't have a customer service line, this is strictly for the power sellers, those that have loads of auction listings

Could be more interesting?

In any event...lots of luck with any decision you will make...you're a decision maker, so I am not worried...yet...well...not in this case...maybe...hmmm...

~Helen~ 21 Aug 2008 17:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by mszee (Post 431776)
To the rest of your post...I am gonna say nothing at all...

One day I will learn that is sometimes best option...

allrevvedup 21 Aug 2008 17:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Helen~ (Post 431789)
One day I will learn that is sometimes best option...

i feel so bad for starting this chain of events...no wait it wasn't me:cool:

~Helen~ 21 Aug 2008 17:25

in answer to your question...I am suprised you haven't yet discovered my inability to shut up...

allrevvedup 21 Aug 2008 17:32

but there are those who can't shut up and talk absolute rubbish all the time...which accounts for about 20% of the calls i receive...and those who can't atop talking but can make sense...

and i'm not sure which category i fall into

mszee 21 Aug 2008 17:33

You're in a class all by yourself...

allrevvedup 21 Aug 2008 17:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by mszee (Post 431801)
You're in a class all by yourself...

take the i away and move the n behind the a, and take the cl out of class and you'll get some people's view of me;)

mszee 21 Aug 2008 17:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by allrevvedup (Post 431802)
take the i away and move the n behind the a, and take the cl out of class and you'll get some people's view of me;)

She said NO...our love goes deeper than this...

allrevvedup 21 Aug 2008 17:40

ok...

RadioMaster 21 Aug 2008 18:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by allrevvedup (Post 431802)

waaayy too high for me....
youre an ass, you know that? :p

allrevvedup 21 Aug 2008 18:10

see i told you!

Siobhan 21 Aug 2008 18:15

yay got my technology GCSE result today and I got an A*!
1 down 12 to go lol

allrevvedup 21 Aug 2008 18:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by SOC2292 (Post 431817)
yay got my technology GCSE result today and I got an A*!
1 down 12 to go lol

congrats, well done