mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Post your thoughts (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4661)

Lord Kagan 24 Aug 2008 11:42

spirit nights are awesome

Battybarb 24 Aug 2008 11:45

Why are some people such total idiots ?????????

Lord Kagan 24 Aug 2008 12:12

wasnt me!

duke knooby 24 Aug 2008 14:31

pills plus alcohol = lots and lots of pain

wouldn't recommend it... (though it did clear my headache)

duke knooby 24 Aug 2008 14:31

i have absolutely no idea what i've registered that laptop as

Lord Kagan 24 Aug 2008 15:08

any dates yet for december ;)

duke knooby 24 Aug 2008 15:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lord Kagan (Post 432495)
any dates yet for december ;)

i gave you the dates last week

i HATE laptops, i HATE vista!!!

Lord Kagan 24 Aug 2008 15:40

you gave me ish dates not definate ones lol fair enough will i book tickets?

duke knooby 24 Aug 2008 15:41

ish is definite.. yeah yeah

Lord Kagan 24 Aug 2008 15:44

awesome, setting up ze laptop then?

duke knooby 24 Aug 2008 15:56

yeah, done my bit.. just need someone who knows what they're doing to finish it...

duke knooby 24 Aug 2008 15:57

why is it, you're most alive when you're closest to death??

Lord Kagan 24 Aug 2008 16:40

lol

duke knooby 24 Aug 2008 17:08

to beer festival, or not to beer festival, that is the question.

The Flying Mouse 24 Aug 2008 17:25

:twisted: That isn't even a question :hic: :cheers: :hic:

mszee 24 Aug 2008 19:14

Somebody should have warned me about Dark Knight...I felt I shouldn't be going and kept procrastinating...somebody should have said that comics could be viewed THAT way...PLUS...Wordscraper and Scrabulous all day yesterday done my head in...so let's review...all day Wordscraper/Scrabulous and late showing of Dark Knight...I think I am going to be sick...:barf:

Betty 24 Aug 2008 19:19

It“s almost over!!!!!
Last night wasn“t too bad, whereas this morning was waaaaaay better :mrgreen:

~Helen~ 24 Aug 2008 19:20

Bought the clock :cheer: gave in, so another new thing for the house i haven't even completed on yet. but the clock was calling to me and I love it. it's a new clock, but designed to look old, so it looks like the enamel is cracked / chipped and the edges rusty. well i adore it anyway.

And to make up for that, i went in a cheapy homewear store and bought £18.50 worth of citronella-ey candels in cute tin buckets, and some tealights (all for the 'garden'/back yard), for £2.76 thanks to a superduper sale. Didn't realise the discount was quite so big though, so I might be drawn back tomorrow!! Haha!

The Flying Mouse 24 Aug 2008 19:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Helen~ (Post 432534)
Bought the clock :cheer: gave in, so another new thing for the house i haven't even completed on yet. but the clock was calling to me and I love it. it's a new clock, but designed to look old, so it looks like the enamel is cracked / chipped and the edges rusty. well i adore it anyway.

:twisted: My brother used to work for a firm that kit pubs out with furniture.

Some pubs (theme pubs in particular) liked to go with the "distressed" look, which involved John and his workmates kicking hell out of it, hitting it with hammers and whipping it with heavy chain.

And that kind of treatment made the tables and stools go UP in value :wtf:

~Helen~ 24 Aug 2008 19:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Monstro (Post 432440)
Apologies, I've only just noticed his comments on my YouTube vid, I've responded to him and I'll keep a closer eye on comments in future.

blimey, what a ~~~~er! (mr ~~~~~~~~~~ that is, of course!)
i've only just spotted it too...coz am a bit behind all you lot obviously!

(I had been wondering about your fb status tho barb...just presumed it was a general dislike (understandable), not due to any particular reason or the recent utter rubbish and hateful comments he's responsible for)

mszee 24 Aug 2008 19:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Helen~ (Post 432534)

And to make up for that, i went in a cheapy homewear store and bought £18.50 worth of citronella-ey candels in cute tin buckets, and some tealights (all for the 'garden'/back yard), for £2.76 thanks to a superduper sale. Didn't realise the discount was quite so big though, so I might be drawn back tomorrow!! Haha!

Congrats on the clock!!! I knew you would buy it...no sense of wondering for the rest of your life how much worse your life is for the lack of that clock!!!

~Helen~ 24 Aug 2008 19:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by mszee (Post 432540)
Congrats on the clock!!! I knew you would buy it...no sense of wondering for the rest of your life how much worse your life is for the lack of that clock!!!

teehee ;) believe me it is better already! now I just need the kitchen wall to put it on!

plus my parents came with me today, so we used their petrol ;) even better!

mszee 24 Aug 2008 19:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Helen~ (Post 432543)
teehee ;) believe me it is better already! now I just need the kitchen wall to put it on!

I bought my clock (cuckoo one - always wanted it but never seen the intricate one looking antique and so on...finally found one from Netherlands...well, I don't have it anymore anyway...LOL) way before the house...so...don't worry about that...once you have a clock...the wall will come...

~Helen~ 24 Aug 2008 20:01

lol thanks! glad it's the right way to go about things!! ;) x

mszee 24 Aug 2008 20:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Helen~ (Post 432545)
lol thanks! glad it's the right way to go about things!! ;) x

It is for me...I never know what I want until I see it...so kind of hard to plan on that type of thing...that's why my house as well as my wardrobe often looks like a mish mash of random stuff that doesn't quite work together...LOL...