mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Post your thoughts (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4661)

duke knooby 27 Aug 2008 00:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by mszee (Post 433574)
I see....I shouldn't be laughing as hard as I am...but I can't stop thinking of it's owner's face whilst opening the said box...LOL.......................................

i'm pretty sure it'll be ok ish kinda

on that note, gotta go

mszee 27 Aug 2008 01:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by duke knooby (Post 433575)
i'm pretty sure it'll be ok ish kinda

on that note, gotta go

Night, Jonty...thanks for the story...

daveake 27 Aug 2008 01:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by duke knooby (Post 433569)
whats your weekend car??? a lotus 7???????????

:lol:

No, the helmet is only for track days in the Elise (they insist on them).

Dave

SamCat 27 Aug 2008 01:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hypnobabe (Post 433411)
OH MY GOD!!!!!!

http://media.mlxxfc.net/DSC_0010a.JPG

That's me, in a Ferrari 360, heading towards Hangar Straight.... Bloody brilliant!!!!

As long as thats Hanger Straight and not Hanger Lane i'm safe LOL!!

Glad you had a fab time and you're back in one piece!!

SamCat 27 Aug 2008 01:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by mszee (Post 433512)
I don't know...bunch of random people...

Em...is that what you were talking about hair???:shock:

You cut your hair???

Yes its short now!! That was the day after the concert and i was on my 2nd night of only 5 hours sleep so it does usually look better than that lol!! But the 3rd day of only 5 hours sleep i wore a baseball cap!!

SamCat 27 Aug 2008 01:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by duke knooby (Post 433573)
nope.. still in the box... be a wee treat for its new owner

And knowing my luck it'll be me!! Good job i cant afford a new tv lol!!

mszee 27 Aug 2008 01:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by SamCat (Post 433583)
Yes its short now!! That was the day after the concert and i was on my 2nd night of only 5 hours sleep so it does usually look better than that lol!! But the 3rd day of only 5 hours sleep i wore a baseball cap!!

Should we then expect you on the last day of our visit in a full gasmask??? LOL...

Ah, don't worry...you're so beautiful...to me...you're so beautiful...to me!!!

SamCat 27 Aug 2008 02:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by mszee (Post 433586)
Should we then expect you on the last day of our visit in a full gasmask??? LOL...

Ah, don't worry...you're so beautiful...to me...you're so beautiful...to me!!!

Thank you hon The compensation of 5 days of not having my bed to myself and only 4-5 hours sleep is to hang out with those amazing young uns who kept telling me i wasn't old even tho i felt 105 by the time i waved the last one off LOL!!

mszee 27 Aug 2008 02:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by SamCat (Post 433590)
Thank you hon The compensation of 5 days of not having my bed to myself and only 4-5 hours sleep is to hang out with those amazing young uns who kept telling me i wasn't old even tho i felt 105 by the time i waved the last one off LOL!!

Imagine having a satisfaction of having somebody actually much older than you there...LOL...it will be double blast...

(I have to check if they take my walker into luggage area...otherwise, I'll have to rent wheelchair in London)...

AndrewG 27 Aug 2008 02:02

I go away and my post count decreased by two. What the hell is that all about?

SamCat 27 Aug 2008 02:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by mszee (Post 433591)
Imagine having a satisfaction of having somebody actually much older than you there...LOL...it will be double blast...

(I have to check if they take my walker into luggage area...otherwise, I'll have to rent wheelchair in London)...

Hon the age difference between us isn't that much and anyway you're only as old as the man you feel LOL!!

SamCat 27 Aug 2008 02:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndrewG (Post 433592)
I go away and my post count decreased by two. What the hell is that all about?

Have you been posted illicit photos on One for the Boys thread lol!!

AndrewG 27 Aug 2008 02:16

Rite. I take it CC wasn't too happy with the topless shot. Lol.

SamCat 27 Aug 2008 02:32

No i think that one is still there lol!!

samurai7 27 Aug 2008 02:35

I wish people would stop posting unannounced photos of me, because I don't half get a fright when I see my face appear huge on the screen. I can only imagine the discomfort some of you must feel lol :twisted:

MeatGrl1 27 Aug 2008 02:39

Da mn my scanner :bicker: !!!

AndrewG 27 Aug 2008 02:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by SamCat (Post 433597)
No i think that one is still there lol!!

Oh it's the ones with clothes ON she has a problem with. Fair enough. Lol.

SamCat 27 Aug 2008 02:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by samurai7 (Post 433599)
I wish people would stop posting unannounced photos of me, because I don't half get a fright when I see my face appear huge on the screen. I can only imagine the discomfort some of you must feel lol :twisted:

I cant wait til the other person in the room photo's gets posted LOL!!

samurai7 27 Aug 2008 02:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by SamCat (Post 433602)
I cant wait til the other person in the room photo's gets posted LOL!!

please tell me you didn't take photos of me when I was asleep :yikes: :shock: :oops: :faint:

SamCat 27 Aug 2008 03:01

No the person who isn't in the photo who still had their jimjams on at 4 in the afternoon and who fell for the "lets all lookat this photo" while i take a photo scam lol!!

mszee 27 Aug 2008 03:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by SamCat (Post 433593)
Hon the age difference between us isn't that much and anyway you're only as old as the man you feel LOL!!

I don't feel any men...what's a man anyway???

mszee 27 Aug 2008 03:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by samurai7 (Post 433599)

If anybody is feeling discomfort it's probably only you...we - girls - are all up for some eye candy...old and young...LOL...

mszee 27 Aug 2008 03:15

I have to laugh today and laugh a lot...because alternative isn't pretty...

I am working for total scumbags...

We had a pregnant girl in the office...very nice girl, very dilligent worker...she wasn't feeling well yesterday so she took a day off and came to work today...just to be told that she is on disability since Friday and she should go home immediately...why then you, scumbag, didn't call her and tell her so she wouldn't make this long drive to work and back home??? And then call me into the office and tell me specifically that she isn't getting paid since Friday...

And not even good luck, or let us know how you're...I hope everything is ok...nothing...he just told her to leave and went back to his business...

And she is standing there...in the middle of the office...white as a snow...and doesn't know what to do...and there is nothing any of us can do but hide our eyes from her...well, at least I gave her a hug...but...was that enough...

I am completely broken hearted now...

Battybarb 27 Aug 2008 08:39

Thats not nice Zina,they do sound like scumbags....but hey what goes round comes round..(( or so they say ))..

Battybarb 27 Aug 2008 08:40

I really really do not wanna go to work today...hope we dont get anyone aukward !!