mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Post your thoughts (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4661)

RadioMaster 27 Aug 2008 08:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Monstro (Post 433535)
All in all the one thing that has never ceased to amaze me about this album is how/why you manage to slag it off in just about every thread on this forum. God knows what you'll be like with the next one as that's probably gonna have no Steinman stuff on it.

that's a difference though, as that one wont try to copy a Bat album. Actually I wouldnt have had as much of a problem with Bat3 if it had only non-Steinman tracks on i.

And, actually, I was saying something positive about the album in this thread ;)

It's kinda hard being a Meat Loaf & Steinman fan: for the ML fans I slag off the album too much, for the Steinman fans not enough :lol:

Battybarb 27 Aug 2008 10:30

Gotta go work now...oh hell ................

Lord Kagan 27 Aug 2008 12:04

ze new 4% stella is horrible... headache now

RadioMaster 27 Aug 2008 12:27

who is lickfritz on youtube?

Hypnobabe 27 Aug 2008 13:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Monstro (Post 433523)
Time to play with the new external hard drive, supposed to be able to access it from any computer worldwide, my luck I won't be able to access it from home lol

We've got one of those too... I have no idea if it's any good, by the way, we only got it up and running on my laptop after we finished gallivanting round the world, but I CAN access it from home wirelessly... Good luck with it!

Quote:

Originally Posted by duke knooby (Post 433556)
looks to me like you're bang on the apex, hope you had a great day!!!

It was chuffing fantastic!!! *smiles modestly* And my racing line WAS pretty good, if I do say so myself.... I still haven't come back down to earth yet... lol...

Quote:

Originally Posted by mszee (Post 433607)
I have to laugh today and laugh a lot...because alternative isn't pretty...

I am working for total scumbags...

We had a pregnant girl in the office...very nice girl, very dilligent worker...she wasn't feeling well yesterday so she took a day off and came to work today...just to be told that she is on disability since Friday and she should go home immediately...why then you, scumbag, didn't call her and tell her so she wouldn't make this long drive to work and back home??? And then call me into the office and tell me specifically that she isn't getting paid since Friday...

And not even good luck, or let us know how you're...I hope everything is ok...nothing...he just told her to leave and went back to his business...

And she is standing there...in the middle of the office...white as a snow...and doesn't know what to do...and there is nothing any of us can do but hide our eyes from her...well, at least I gave her a hug...but...was that enough...

I am completely broken hearted now...

B*****ds.... Surely there has to be some sort of employment law that prevents that from happening? {{{{Zina}}}}

mszee 27 Aug 2008 13:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by Battybarb (Post 433614)
Thats not nice Zina,they do sound like scumbags....but hey what goes round comes round..(( or so they say ))..

You have no idea...they had already 2 floods with bad losses, embezzlement and this particular one has retarded child...and NOTHING will ever teach them anything...

mszee 27 Aug 2008 13:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hypnobabe (Post 433656)

B*****ds.... Surely there has to be some sort of employment law that prevents that from happening? {{{{Zina}}}}

No, they sent her on disability for now...which is a fraction of her salary and she needs money...but what really got to me was...you don't pay a person when they show up for work? Just because you've sent her home? And not even any kind of good wishes...that's what is getting to me...really badly...and I can't get her standing in the middle of the room lost image out of my head...

On a brigther note...I am delighted with your racing!!! Sounds like something you really wanted to do!!!

Monstro 27 Aug 2008 14:13

effin wallpapering really isn't that much fun!!!!

mszee 27 Aug 2008 14:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Monstro (Post 433685)
effin wallpapering really isn't that much fun!!!!

No it isn't...I feel for you...

~Helen~ 27 Aug 2008 14:49

paint is easier

LucyK! 27 Aug 2008 14:58

Certainly is, though you do have to go back and touch up any missed bits :?

LucyK! 27 Aug 2008 15:05

Aww man, who rearranged Ebay?!

AndyK 27 Aug 2008 15:17

It's been jumbled until the missed bits have been done :p

LucyK! 27 Aug 2008 15:18

lmao! Ok, I'm onto it...

mszee 27 Aug 2008 16:07

:wall:

Monstro 27 Aug 2008 16:33

slow going

Betty 27 Aug 2008 16:34

I´m soooooo cold :(

RadioMaster 27 Aug 2008 16:37

I ~~~~ed up

samurai7 27 Aug 2008 16:38

I'm sure that there are people signing up to youtube just to retaliate to you-know-who... :twisted:

daveake 27 Aug 2008 16:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by samurai7 (Post 433792)
I'm sure that there are people signing up to youtube just to retaliate to you-know-who... :twisted:

:lol::lol::lol:

I think there are people giving birth just so that the newborn can join youtube and abuse you-know-who when they grow up :twisted:

Dave

allrevvedup 27 Aug 2008 17:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lucy! (Post 433785)
Aww man, who rearranged Ebay?!

Ok I admit it, it was me...

mszee 27 Aug 2008 17:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by allrevvedup (Post 433799)
Ok I admit it, it was me...

????

Will I be again the last one to find out??? LOL...

mszee 27 Aug 2008 17:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by daveake (Post 433793)
:lol::lol::lol:

I think there are people giving birth just so that the newborn can join youtube and abuse you-know-who when they grow up :twisted:

Dave

Agreed...

Betty 27 Aug 2008 17:39

tis 17:40h over here, must stay awake, must stay awake, must stay awww.....:zzz:

~Helen~ 27 Aug 2008 17:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by samurai7 (Post 433792)

good for them!