mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Post your thoughts (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4661)

mszee 03 Sep 2008 21:39

That prescription business doesn't sound too attractive...all we have to do is call pharmacy and they will re-use the same prescription automatically for as many repeats (refills) as doctor ordered on initial prescription...

Hypnobabe 03 Sep 2008 21:48

Grrr... mutter grumble flipping heck grumble mutter....

djfierce 03 Sep 2008 21:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by MeatGrl1 (Post 435433)
Morning all :coffee:.

It's too early :shock: :zzz: !!

Would still be in bed but stupid O'Clock is the only time mum has.

Got a bit of a dodgy stomach this morning but that could be due to being hungry.

Better go and get ready.

08.30 in the morning is stupid o clock :shock:

And there was me thinking i was getting a bum deal having to sit with casey at 3am the other morning :doh:

Hypnobabe 03 Sep 2008 22:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by djfierce (Post 435498)
08.30 in the morning is stupid o clock :shock:

And there was me thinking i was getting a bum deal having to sit with casey at 3am the other morning :doh:

Lol.... I thought stupid o'clock was the three am I have to get up at to catch my Estonian flights.... I've already been up for an hour and a half at 8.30... perhaps we need to do a life swap, Anji!!

24K 03 Sep 2008 22:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by djfierce (Post 435481)
<<pulls the sofa bed out ready for Chelle to bring her OCD here :p

LMAO, i think i have burnt me skin on me hands, and somehow me socks have bleach on!

SamCat 03 Sep 2008 22:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by MeatGrl1 (Post 435433)
Morning all :coffee:.

It's too early :shock: :zzz: !!

Would still be in bed but stupid O'Clock is the only time mum has.

Got a bit of a dodgy stomach this morning but that could be due to being hungry.

Better go and get ready.

You were lucky i was on the tube by 8:30 :shock:

RadioMaster 03 Sep 2008 22:41

the posts in this thread make waaaay to much sense lately....

what happened to endless lyric posting and *Punch*ing?

duke knooby 03 Sep 2008 23:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by RadioMaster (Post 435505)

try reading them pissed ;)

duke knooby 03 Sep 2008 23:35

i don't drink near enough booze

Betty 03 Sep 2008 23:43

i disagree

SamCat 03 Sep 2008 23:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by RadioMaster (Post 435505)

what happened to endless lyric posting and *Punch*ing?

Quote:

Originally Posted by duke knooby (Post 435509)
try reading them pissed ;)

Or backwards, that works for me lol!!

djfierce 04 Sep 2008 00:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by 24K (Post 435502)
LMAO, i think i have burnt me skin on me hands, and somehow me socks have bleach on!

:shock:

<<hides the washing from Chelle :p

24K 04 Sep 2008 00:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by djfierce (Post 435517)
:shock:

<<hides the washing from Chelle :p

:raspberry:

But me floors are sparking;) I don't think dropping neat bleach then standing in it was my best move;)
You know how good and quick my washing and ironing turnover is;)

Lord Kagan 04 Sep 2008 00:38

that was a fecking awesome phone call, that made my night lol

MeatGrl1 04 Sep 2008 04:31

Night all :zzz:.

~Helen~ 04 Sep 2008 10:57

Chelle if you ever need a place to stay when you've run out of things to clean at your own home, you know you're always welcome at mine... ;)

~Helen~ 04 Sep 2008 11:02

Well so anyway...my car got keyed again last thursday (this time on the boot)...and oh again yesterday...again on the boot, right above last week's scratch. At least the scratches won't get lonely now! I wonder if it would be considered inappropriate to deliver notices to the residents of that street (was parked in a very similar place both occasions) informing them that the road outside their house does not belong to them, and so long as I have paid my road tax and am not blocking anybody / causing an obstruction / contravening the highway code or any parking restrictions, I can park wherever the hell I like! (and if they do consider they own that particular stretch of road, would they mind please maintaining it better ;))

Sue K 04 Sep 2008 11:17

my thought is... i'm wondering what the rest of the world is thinking of the "hockey mom" running for VP here in the States... hunh ?.. what a babe hunh ?...

lol...

t ...

RadioMaster 04 Sep 2008 11:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by tink (Post 435559)
my thought is... i'm wondering what the rest of the world is thinking of the "hockey mom" running for VP here in the States... hunh ?.. what a babe hunh ?...

lol...

t ...

I found it said a lot about certain forces in the states, that they made a big deal of her unmarried teenage daughter having a baby...
What century are we living in??

On a different note:
If youre looking for a thrill:
Dont hunt wild animals
Dont do bungee jumping
Try Ebay! :lol:

allrevvedup 04 Sep 2008 11:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by tink (Post 435559)

lol...

t ...

Yeah but McCain would consider any woman under 60 a "babe"

As for "hockey mom" she made the right speech, whether she'll drag across the hillary voters is another story, I can't really believe america wants another four years of the possibility of more war and more debt but hey that's just me, i think they need to give a younger candidate a chance

Quote:

Originally Posted by RadioMaster (Post 435565)

On a different note:
If youre looking for a thrill:
Dont hunt wild animals
Dont do bungee jumping
Try Ebay! :lol:

Hence why I applied for the job there:)

allrevvedup 04 Sep 2008 11:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Helen~ (Post 435558)
Well so anyway...my car got keyed again last thursday (this time on the boot)...and oh again yesterday...again on the boot, right above last week's scratch. At least the scratches won't get lonely now! I wonder if it would be considered inappropriate to deliver notices to the residents of that street (was parked in a very similar place both occasions) informing them that the road outside their house does not belong to them, and so long as I have paid my road tax and am not blocking anybody / causing an obstruction / contravening the highway code or any parking restrictions, I can park wherever the hell I like! (and if they do consider they own that particular stretch of road, would they mind please maintaining it better ;))

if they have a cat or dog...would you not just kidnap it instead and send a ransom note?

You'll probably find it's nothing to do with those in that house but just some idiot that saw it had been keyed before and wanted to try it again

djfierce 04 Sep 2008 12:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by 24K (Post 435519)
:raspberry:

But me floors are sparking;) I don't think dropping neat bleach then standing in it was my best move;)
You know how good and quick my washing and ironing turnover is;)

No, i'm sure thats not in the directions of use on any bleach bottle lol

Washing, well yeah you have a point there....you shocked the hell out of me when you said you done it all the other day lol.
Add a 2yr to that too though lol even m asks in advance if its casey's clothes before agreeing to hang the washing out for me :lol:

~Helen~ 04 Sep 2008 12:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by allrevvedup (Post 435571)
if they have a cat or dog...would you not just kidnap it instead and send a ransom note?

You'll probably find it's nothing to do with those in that house but just some idiot that saw it had been keyed before and wanted to try it again

I wouldn't be so sure...it wasn't one of such houses, but there are roughly 4 or 5 houses on that street with signs in their windows saying "don't park here" (or words to that effect)...and on one occasion a grumpy old man came out of a house and asked me if I knew the residents of the street had to park there too...at the time I was buying a house on that street and told him I appreciated that but couldn't park outside the (at that time empty) house I was buying and it was just as much an inconvenience to me ;-). He asked me which house I was buying and immediately started talking about the weather in a very pleasant manner...haha! :lol:

~Helen~ 04 Sep 2008 12:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by allrevvedup (Post 435571)

ps - cat yes, dog no. i'm not too much of a dog lover!

mszee 04 Sep 2008 13:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by RadioMaster (Post 435565)
I found it said a lot about certain forces in the states, that they made a big deal of her unmarried teenage daughter having a baby...
What century are we living in??

You do have to read up a bit more on that...obviously you're missing a few pieces of information...