mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Post your thoughts (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4661)

mszee 05 Sep 2008 01:58

:eyebrows:

duke knooby 05 Sep 2008 02:01

ich bin wrecked

SamCat 05 Sep 2008 02:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by mszee (Post 435738)
How old is she???

You??? Nervous??? You can charm a snake in your sleep...LOL...

I think Kelly is in her early 30s its the first time i'm meeting anyone from that bit of the family so whether i get to meet the rest of them depends on how well Saturday goes!! At least my Mum is warming to the idea now lol!!

mszee 05 Sep 2008 03:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by SamCat (Post 435743)
I think Kelly is in her early 30s its the first time i'm meeting anyone from that bit of the family so whether i get to meet the rest of them depends on how well Saturday goes!! At least my Mum is warming to the idea now lol!!

It will be fine...or it won't be at all...either way...I don't think you have anything to loose? But possibly something to gain...

Sorry I've bolted...my soap opera was on...so now villain is dead...who killed the villain??? There was a line to kill him...like any self-respecting Southerner would say...he NEEDED killing...LOL...

MeatGrl1 05 Sep 2008 06:44

Why the feck am I still up :shock::shock::shock::shock::shock: !!

Night/morning all :coffee: :zzz: !!!!!!!!!

RadioMaster 05 Sep 2008 08:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by duke knooby (Post 435692)
oct 17th.. can't wait

same here :D
Quote:

Originally Posted by mszee (Post 435747)
Sorry I've bolted...my soap opera was on...so now villain is dead...who killed the villain??? There was a line to kill him...like any self-respecting Southerner would say...he NEEDED killing...LOL...

youve not been watching veeeeery old reruns of Dallas, have you? :p

mszee 05 Sep 2008 14:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by RadioMaster (Post 435769)

youve not been watching veeeeery old reruns of Dallas, have you? :p

No, I am watching Russian soap operas...which are not really Russian...one is a translation of German one, and the other some South American...while German based one is more realistic...the other one is so OTT that it's funny...and Russian commercials are HYSTERICAL...worth watching just for that!

RadioMaster 05 Sep 2008 14:39

what's the German one? (name, characters, plot)

I might regret that I asked this.....

mszee 05 Sep 2008 15:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by RadioMaster (Post 435826)
what's the German one? (name, characters, plot)

I might regret that I asked this.....

I am translating from Russian - so really don't know the original name...in Russian it's called something like Fire of Love...

It's about 2 young people in love and all the problems that they are facing. He is rich, another girl is pregnant by him, he marries the other girl cause she is pregnant, the main girl goes to jail for supposedly killing her father who actually was killed by her stepsister, then the wife of the main hero gets hit by a car (same stepsister) and loses the baby while once again main girl is set up to take a fall for it...

I am sorry I am watching this...LOL...

Lord Kagan 05 Sep 2008 16:44

letter from betty, excellent

duke knooby 05 Sep 2008 16:49

arrived late and left early lol

Lord Kagan 05 Sep 2008 16:50

thats how work should be

allrevvedup 05 Sep 2008 16:57

Whoever came up with the mantra that the customer is always right should be shot out of a cannon...found 50 miles away put in another cannon shot back to their original starting point and be forced into this procedure 25 times per day...

duke knooby 05 Sep 2008 17:03

far too wet... will give ze rugby a miss

Lord Kagan 05 Sep 2008 17:06

oh right

duke knooby 05 Sep 2008 17:12

can a headache be linked to hungar?

Lord Kagan 05 Sep 2008 17:13

aye

duke knooby 05 Sep 2008 17:15

(i think it was linked to alcohol though)

thank feck.... big brother ends tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lord Kagan 05 Sep 2008 17:17

kill ~~~~ die!

vrg 05 Sep 2008 17:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by mszee (Post 435829)
I am translating from Russian - so really don't know the original name...in Russian it's called something like Fire of Love...

It's about 2 young people in love and all the problems that they are facing. He is rich, another girl is pregnant by him, he marries the other girl cause she is pregnant, the main girl goes to jail for supposedly killing her father who actually was killed by her stepsister, then the wife of the main hero gets hit by a car (same stepsister) and loses the baby while once again main girl is set up to take a fall for it...

I am sorry I am watching this...LOL...

All soaps seem to be the same - convoluted plots that forever twist...and that is what makes them so fascinating; a puzzle of real life, supposedly. Seeing this makes me feel less guilty to being a Y&R and B&B fan!

mszee 05 Sep 2008 17:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by vrg (Post 435866)
All soaps seem to be the same - convoluted plots that forever twist...and that is what makes them so fascinating; a puzzle of real life, supposedly. Seeing this makes me feel less guilty to being a Y&R and B&B fan!

I don't watch American ones...but these I am compelled to watch...nostalgia really...

Siobhan 05 Sep 2008 18:05

grrr the rain is so heavy the sky box has no signal...

duke knooby 05 Sep 2008 18:18

rumour has it (read it in the sun) the new cadburys advert is the gorrilla drumming to total eclipse of the heart lol

Lord Kagan 05 Sep 2008 18:20

can you see the real me?

duke knooby 05 Sep 2008 18:22

nope