mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Post your thoughts (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4661)

Battybarb 08 Sep 2008 17:51

apparantly it was very funny....except the girl didnt think so..lol,as she had to clear up all the squashed plastercine..lol

duke knooby 08 Sep 2008 21:39

exercise sucks plums...

over 30km on the exercise bike between yesterday and today, much less alcohol consumed, and i've put on weight!! sod that

Battybarb 08 Sep 2008 21:41

PMSL.......

sorry to laugh ,but thats so funny..you best go out and have a pint...lol

mszee 08 Sep 2008 21:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by duke knooby (Post 436433)
exercise sucks plums...

over 30km on the exercise bike between yesterday and today, much less alcohol consumed, and i've put on weight!! sod that

You gain weight initially from exercise since muscle weighs a whole lot more than fat...however...since you're talking only about 2 days................................................................

duke knooby 08 Sep 2008 21:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by mszee (Post 436442)
You gain weight initially from exercise since muscle weighs a whole lot more than fat...however...since you're talking only about 2 days................................................................

and 3 large pizzas (over 3 days) and lots of guinness uuummmmmmm delicious

mszee 08 Sep 2008 22:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by duke knooby (Post 436444)
and 3 large pizzas (over 3 days) and lots of guinness uuummmmmmm delicious

Yes...THAT would add a bit of...ahem...muscle weight...

duke knooby 08 Sep 2008 22:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by mszee (Post 436449)
Yes...THAT would add a bit of...ahem...muscle weight...

nah, i blame the exercise.. it was the only thing i did different

The Flying Mouse 08 Sep 2008 22:06

:twisted: BA$T*RD BA$T*RD BA$T*RD BA$T*RD BA$T*RD BA$T*RD BA$T*RD BA$T*RD BA$T*RD BA$T*RD BA$T*RD BA$T*RD BA$T*RD BA$T*RD BA$T*RD BA$T*RD BA$T*RD BA$T*RD BA$T*RD BA$T*RD BA$T*RD BA$T*RD BA$T*RD BA$T*RD BA$T*RD BA$T*RD BA$T*RD BA$T*RD BA$T*RD BA$T*RD BA$T*RD BA$T*RD BA$T*RD BA$T*RD BA$T*RD BA$T*RD BA$T*RD BA$T*RD BA$T*RD BA$T*RD :bicker:

Sorry, just listened to Crawford's version of A Good Nightmare on Smeg's site.
I'd forgotton just how badly he fecked that musical over :angry:

BA$T*RD :evil:

~Helen~ 08 Sep 2008 23:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Battybarb (Post 436390)
So why is she doing that sort of temping...lol..sounds like more stress for you..bet you cant wait for today to be over...

Don't ask me - I didn't employ her. If I had MY way, the girl that was doing the job BEFORE (on a temp contract) would have been asked back! I just have to PRAY she doesn't apply for the permanent job when we advertise, coz I'm not doing the interviewing! (will have to drop hints to the boss as to how useful (or non-useful!) she is! She's a lovely person...just useless at the job!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Battybarb (Post 436391)
A few months ago at my daughter Sam"s firm they emplyed a new receptionist..she had a real attitude problem ,she would not answer the phone and she sat on the reception desk making plastercine animals....Sam got so sick of doing her job for her,she went to reception to tell her of it,after giving her a very polite dressing down the girl replied by asking Sam if she liked the animals she had just made sitting all along the desk,Sam replied by squashing the lot of them...lol...the girl is no longer there and they now have a very good receptionist..

Hehe! That sounds a good response and outcome! :-)

~Helen~ 08 Sep 2008 23:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Flying Mouse (Post 436454)
:twisted: BA$T*RD BA$T*RD BA$T*RD BA$T*RD BA$T*RD BA$T*RD BA$T*RD BA$T*RD BA$T*RD BA$T*RD BA$T*RD BA$T*RD BA$T*RD BA$T*RD BA$T*RD BA$T*RD BA$T*RD BA$T*RD BA$T*RD BA$T*RD BA$T*RD BA$T*RD BA$T*RD BA$T*RD BA$T*RD BA$T*RD BA$T*RD BA$T*RD BA$T*RD BA$T*RD BA$T*RD BA$T*RD BA$T*RD BA$T*RD BA$T*RD BA$T*RD BA$T*RD BA$T*RD BA$T*RD BA$T*RD :bicker:

Sorry, just listened to Crawford's version of A Good Nightmare on Smeg's site.
I'd forgotton just how badly he fecked that musical over :angry:

BA$T*RD :evil:

You know what Fred would say to this...take a chill pill and relax! ;)

And my advice is not to listen to Crawford's renditions of Steinman songs. It could never have any positive effect.

The Flying Mouse 08 Sep 2008 23:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Helen~ (Post 436468)
You know what Fred would say to this...take a chill pill and relax! ;)

And my advice is not to listen to Crawford's renditions of Steinman songs. It could never have any positive effect.

:twisted: But Fred is an idiot :mrgreen: :p

I know I shouldn't :oops:
But memory just doesn't convey the sheer horror of the Crawford.
You could be sitting there thinking "it CAN'T be as bad as I remember" so you listen to hear if it is, and it's worse.

~Helen~ 08 Sep 2008 23:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Flying Mouse (Post 436470)
:twisted: But Fred is an idiot :mrgreen: :p

I know I shouldn't :oops:
But memory just doesn't convey the sheer horror of the Crawford.
You could be sitting there thinking "it CAN'T be as bad as I remember" so you listen to hear if it is, and it's worse.

It will ALWAYS be worse. And I hold him singularly responsible for us now not having TDV in England. He was fine in Phantom but that's where he should have stopped.

Lord Kagan 09 Sep 2008 00:13

just washed my hair with shower gel ffs... stupid labels

AndyK 09 Sep 2008 11:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Monstro (Post 436254)
Hamilton demoted from first to third

Quote:

Originally Posted by duke knooby (Post 436260)
i never ceased to be amazed at the lengths they go too to give ferrari a chance, and, to try to manipulate a close finish to the championship lol

ahwell.. thats the BUSINESS that is F1.

The governgin bodt of F1 ... Ferrari International Assistance ... strike again :bicker:

(Yes I know it's old news now, but I've been busy :p)

Monstro 09 Sep 2008 11:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndyK (Post 436547)
The governgin bodt of F1 ... Ferrari International Assistance ... strike again :bicker:

When you take a look back at what Screwmaker got away with this pales into comparison.

Betty 09 Sep 2008 11:29

Stuttgart is beautiful!!! After all that bad luck I had yesterday I´m so pleased to finally have arrived!!! Awesome city, simply stunning!!! It´s almost worth the 8 hours I spent on several trains and train stations :roll:

And the best thing is: they have Nickelback in town tonight :p :cheer::metal:

Lord Kagan 09 Sep 2008 13:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Betty (Post 436549)
Stuttgart is beautiful!!! After all that bad luck I had yesterday I´m so pleased to finally have arrived!!! Awesome city, simply stunning!!! It´s almost worth the 8 hours I spent on several trains and train stations :roll:

but do they have an igel?

mszee 09 Sep 2008 13:48

Quote:

Have a great time and take lots of pictures!!!
xx

~Helen~ 09 Sep 2008 13:55

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by mszee (Post 436552)
Have a great time and take lots of pictures!!!
xx

What Zina said! ...I'm looking forward to your review of the night too (hint, hint ;))

mszee 09 Sep 2008 14:08

Barbara, I didn't ignore you in ILike challenge...I just honestly don't know a single song that Michael Bolton sings...well, I know he sings covers so I probably know the songs but I don't know which ones...sorry!!!

sexyeyes_jo 09 Sep 2008 18:57

im bored as f**K got nothing to do and im stuck on the bloody computer

samurai7 09 Sep 2008 19:06

Prison Break tonight :cool:

plus I still have The Riches from last week to catch up on.

SamCat 09 Sep 2008 23:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by samurai7 (Post 436629)
Prison Break tonight :cool:

plus I still have The Riches from last week to catch up on.

Damn i didn't know the Riches had started again!!

AndrewG 09 Sep 2008 23:32

Never watched Prison Break yet. I hear it's very good. I should rent the first series I guess.

Fed up with everything at the moment :-(

duke knooby 09 Sep 2008 23:57

sounds like betty had a great time at the concert :D

though her british english is annoying her friend lol