mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Post your thoughts (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4661)

SamCat 19 Sep 2008 02:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by samurai7 (Post 438135)
Lloyds TSB are to take over Royal Bank of Scotland, which owns Halifax, from what I heard today.

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndrewG (Post 438138)
Not quite. They have bought HBOS, which owns Halifax and Bank of Scotland. Royal Bank of Scotland is a separate, much larger beast.

Wouldn't worry Helen. It's all a load of stuff the little man can't do anything about. However even if a Bank goes tits up like Northern Rock the Government would help out as otherwise they'd have a revolution on their hands. My friend has a Northern Rock mortgage and no probs. Halifax is much more secure than Northern Rock anyway, even if it hadn't been taken over.

Just my luck i left Lloyds a month ago cos i got into shed loads of trouble with them and went to the Halifax!! Lets hope they dont cross reference lol!!

Monstro 19 Sep 2008 02:32

Jeez, just taken one hell of a step...

Facebook is great but will what I've just done backfire?

Guess the first real move had to be taken, you'll never know if the ground is firm if you don't take that step.

Monstro 19 Sep 2008 02:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by SamCat (Post 438239)
Just my luck i left Lloyds a month ago cos i got into shed loads of trouble with them and went to the Halifax!! Lets hope they dont cross reference lol!!

Everyone knows about you lol

SamCat 19 Sep 2008 02:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Monstro (Post 438240)

Guess the first real move had to be taken, you'll never know if the ground is firm if you don't take that step.

Have you been at your Waitrose stuff again?

And what did you do? Turn you chat on again lol!!

Monstro 19 Sep 2008 02:41

turn your skype on!!!!!!

SamCat 19 Sep 2008 02:43

I'm on your laptop!!

SamCat 19 Sep 2008 02:44

You cant get away with baby brain lol!!

FaceBook chat?

Monstro 19 Sep 2008 02:44

Oh yeah, so what do we do now?

Monstro 19 Sep 2008 02:45

CHATROOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AndyK 19 Sep 2008 10:39

THAT feels so much better :cheer:

LucyK! 19 Sep 2008 11:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Monstro (Post 438233)
Feck, born into it, sod all I can do about it.

Could've been worse though, could've been born in the shanty town that is smoggy land and had to support a team that plays in the equivalent of a camp site

Shanty town!!! :shock: Hey I'm not proud of being from up there but you make it sound like we all sell lucky heather! :lol:

AndyK 19 Sep 2008 11:18

... or pegs.

LucyK! 19 Sep 2008 11:23

Ohhh no, Facebook has switched to the new one, it's like my page is scrabbled up :?

SamCat 19 Sep 2008 11:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lucy! (Post 438269)
Ohhh no, Facebook has switched to the new one, it's like my page is scrabbled up :?

Dont worry its really easy to get used to and i love the new layout!!

LucyK! 19 Sep 2008 11:30

Aww it's a nightmare...you know when you know the layout of something so you can navigate around without properly reading, i'm having to read every single word to find things, and I've got more important things to spend time reading than Facebook lol

SamCat 19 Sep 2008 11:33

LOL!! The only bad thing was some of my applications disappeared and they were the ones i used!!

AndyK 19 Sep 2008 11:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lucy! (Post 438272)
and I've got more important things to spend time reading than Facebook lol

:lmao: logoff facebook and do them then :lmao:

Ankie 19 Sep 2008 11:40

Luce.... by the time you found out all about it...

then please come to my rescue there!!!!

LucyK! 19 Sep 2008 11:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndyK (Post 438275)
:lmao: logoff facebook and do them then :lmao:

I have! Can't work it now!

AndyK 19 Sep 2008 13:31

Ohh! The weekend's here :cheer:

~Helen~ 19 Sep 2008 13:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Monstro (Post 438240)

what'd you do??

mszee 19 Sep 2008 13:50

I am getting used to a new layout...big plus is that when I look at my profile...I don't have to see all those ugly animals that hatched from those eggs...LOL...why in the world you people send me such a ugly animals to hatch??? LOL

SamCat 19 Sep 2008 13:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by mszee (Post 438307)
I am getting used to a new layout...big plus is that when I look at my profile...I don't have to see all those ugly animals that hatched from those eggs...LOL...why in the world you people send me such a ugly animals to hatch??? LOL

And when you go on Emma's page it doesn't crash your computer cos of her million applications LOL!!

mszee 19 Sep 2008 14:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by SamCat (Post 438311)
And when you go on Emma's page it doesn't crash your computer cos of her million applications LOL!!

I was never able to load her page fully...I guess you were lucky to get THAT far...LOL...

mszee 19 Sep 2008 14:14

BTW...whoever has problems with finding your applications...put the name into the search and it will come up...when you get to it, you will see in your lower left corner on the far right very pale with a plus sign, click on that tiny icon and it will be added to your applications.