mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Post your thoughts (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4661)

MissAsh 17 Oct 2008 05:19

Being wide awake at this time of day gets kinda boring after a while...

Monstro 17 Oct 2008 11:36

Well me Mum's on her way home, great week!!!!!!!!!!

MeatGrl1 17 Oct 2008 12:16

This sty is really annoying me now :bicker: !!

~Helen~ 17 Oct 2008 12:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by allrevvedup (Post 442236)
two days off work sick and finally back tomorrow, at least it'll be friday and it'll be the weekend

Aw you didn't make it in yesterday, hope you're back on your feet and feeling much better today hon x

Quote:

Originally Posted by mszee (Post 442265)
http://palinaspresident.com/

For anybody who is interested in American politics...just move your cursor around and click on everything clickable...

Palin looks alarmingly very similar to the Head of Service here (not my nice boss - the one above her, who scares the lift out of me!)

~Helen~ 17 Oct 2008 12:29

my arm hurts. lifting a heavy box of paper with a potentially fractured wrist wasn't the best idea i had this week.

mszee 17 Oct 2008 14:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Helen~ (Post 442297)
my arm hurts. lifting a heavy box of paper with a potentially fractured wrist wasn't the best idea i had this week.

Potentially? Are you ok?

duke knooby 17 Oct 2008 15:00

knackered

mszee 17 Oct 2008 15:12

Freaking construction outside...I can't hear myself think...am I, in fact, thinking???

allrevvedup 17 Oct 2008 15:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Helen~ (Post 442296)
Aw you didn't make it in yesterday, hope you're back on your feet and feeling much better today hon x

Yeah, woke up yesterday morning at 4 and didn't feel great, just about over it today,

There's something about Mrs Palin that annoys me, and before you ask it's not because she's a woman, maybe it's a bit more of the know it all thing.

Also McCain looks sinister with those short arms of his. Obama looks a bit more relaxed and doesn't seem to get that stressed.

Anyway, my two mates from University are in the country as we speak so we're going to start the birthday weekend a little bit earlier!

allrevvedup 17 Oct 2008 15:55

Quote:

Did i not say to you the other night, "no weightlifting"?:shock:*

I dunno, these stubborn Man City fans...:roll:

:D

take it easy hon

* I had better add that I said that while in an MSN Messenger conversation, before any other ideas start

RadioMaster 17 Oct 2008 17:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by allrevvedup (Post 442322)

Also McCain looks sinister with those short arms of his. Obama looks a bit more relaxed and doesn't seem to get that stressed.

He prefers to be called Darth McCain :yep:

mszee 17 Oct 2008 17:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by RadioMaster (Post 442334)
He prefers to be called Darth McCain :yep:

No, we already have one of those...

He is just demented old man...

mszee 17 Oct 2008 17:42

So I am going to Asbury Park concert...I guess it is pointless to ask who is going...

Betty 17 Oct 2008 18:23

Parents are back from their holiday is Spain now I gotta wait till Mum has unpacked her suitcase so that I can start packing my stuff for London :mrgreen:
There are about 5 suitcases in this house, why did my Mum pick the one that I want to use?? lol

Aaaaand, I´m on holidays now!!! Whohooo :cheer:

Lord Kagan 17 Oct 2008 19:51

oh right

duke knooby 17 Oct 2008 20:07

mustn't miss ze bus

RadioMaster 17 Oct 2008 21:38

the new south park episode is excellent

~Helen~ 17 Oct 2008 21:57

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by mszee (Post 442312)
Potentially? Are you ok?

Yeah - just a DIY injury. Dad dragged me off to A&E who Xrayed it but couldn't tell if it was a fracture because of the swelling. Got a splint and it bandaged up and told to treat it as though broken. But it was feeling ok and I had boxes of paper to shift!

Quote:

Originally Posted by duke knooby (Post 442316)
knackered

Ditto. Fridays. Bleugh. Miss younger days when Fridays were for a night out, not an early night!

Quote:

Originally Posted by mszee (Post 442317)
Freaking construction outside...I can't hear myself think...am I, in fact, thinking???

Often best not to. I find it can hurt.

Quote:

Yeah, woke up yesterday morning at 4 and didn't feel great, just about over it today

Oh well glad to hear you're on the mend now! Just in time for weekend celebrations!! x

Quote:

There's something about Mrs Palin that annoys me, and before you ask it's not because she's a woman, maybe it's a bit more of the know it all thing

More reason to remind me of my boss's boss. She doesn't know it all but she likes to act as though she does. There are not many people that I just plain don't like...but she is one of them!

Quote:

Anyway, my two mates from University are in the country as we speak so we're going to start the birthday weekend a little bit earlier!

Excellent! Have a lovely time... but take care of yourself!! (you're not the only one dishing out motherly advice!)

Quote:

Originally Posted by allrevvedup (Post 442323)
Did i not say to you the other night, "no weightlifting"?:shock:*

I dunno, these stubborn Man City fans...:roll:

:D

take it easy hon

* I had better add that I said that while in an MSN Messenger conversation, before any other ideas start

It seems a high proportion of my posts here are in reply to you...but I'm almost done...I think!

It wasn't *intentional* weightlifting :-P

And can we make an amendment here please... Man Utd fan. Unless Man City playing and Man Utd not. In which case city....or for a general rule whichever is my more local team. And you'll find...I think, that Man City are more local than Liverpool to someone living in Manchester.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mszee (Post 442336)
So I am going to Asbury Park concert...I guess it is pointless to ask who is going...

Woo! Pictures required! Enjoy!

mszee 17 Oct 2008 22:01

Took like an hour to sift through posts addressed actually to me...whew...

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Helen~ (Post 442360)
Yeah - just a DIY injury. Dad dragged me off to A&E who Xrayed it but couldn't tell if it was a fracture because of the swelling. Got a splint and it bandaged up and told to treat it as though broken. But it was feeling ok and I had boxes of paper to shift!

Arts and Entertainment??? :?

Quote:

Woo! Pictures required! Enjoy!
I tend to go into trance no matter how good or bad he is...so I often forget that I am even holding the camera...but will try...will see if there is anything new pops...all pictures after a while look the same except for that strange one that showed up on girl's thread...brrrrr...

RadioMaster 17 Oct 2008 22:02

Ive not been quoted...tut tut

RadioMaster 17 Oct 2008 22:05

Why in Gods name did Leonard Cohen make Bird on the Wire a blues song???
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=AfSRXzFRsyI

glad i didnt buy tickets lol

~Helen~ 17 Oct 2008 22:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by mszee (Post 442363)
Arts and Entertainment??? :?

Lol...I wish!

Quote:

Originally Posted by mszee (Post 442363)
I tend to go into trance no matter how good or bad he is...so I often forget that I am even holding the camera...but will try...will see if there is anything new pops...all pictures after a while look the same except for that strange one that showed up on girl's thread...brrrrr...

Well so long as you enjoy! and tell all after! :-)

Quote:

Originally Posted by RadioMaster (Post 442364)
Ive not been quoted...tut tut

Happier now?? :-P

Monstro 17 Oct 2008 22:48

I'm not quoting anyone!!!

Betty 17 Oct 2008 22:56

I think I´ve got everything packed...
Yippeeee :lol:
Tomorrows weather forecast looks promising for a smooth flight :pray: !!!

Hypnobabe 17 Oct 2008 22:58

that's the third time... I'm not doing it again.