mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Post your thoughts (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4661)

duke knooby 12 Nov 2008 18:51

cheers

Betty 12 Nov 2008 18:52

To go out or not to go out?? hmmmm....
haha, eight oŽs in eight words...

duke knooby 12 Nov 2008 18:56

you already know the answer to that

~Helen~ 12 Nov 2008 18:57

temp left...once she settled in she was lovely.
new, permanent person started on monday and my nerves are shot already. not come across such a stroppy cow in longer than i can actually remember! can't stand people who talk to you as though they are above you - which yep - is exactly what she does...when in fact we are same grade...tho she doesn't seem to realise i have been doing the job a lot longer than she has. she fusses about everything, mithers me and the boss to death (part of our job is supposed to keep minor things out of the bosses hair and i'm sorry but setting up an email signature is NOT something to pester the boss about) and she talks to me like i am sh1t on her shoe. usually enjoy my job but i just feel worn out and completely disheartened.

Betty 12 Nov 2008 18:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by duke knooby (Post 445790)
you already know the answer to that

I know your answer, aye lol
Reckon youŽll go out tonight as well?

mszee 12 Nov 2008 19:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Helen~ (Post 445792)
temp left...once she settled in she was lovely.
new, permanent person started on monday and my nerves are shot already. not come across such a stroppy cow in longer than i can actually remember! can't stand people who talk to you as though they are above you - which yep - is exactly what she does...when in fact we are same grade...tho she doesn't seem to realise i have been doing the job a lot longer than she has. she fusses about everything, mithers me and the boss to death (part of our job is supposed to keep minor things out of the bosses hair and i'm sorry but setting up an email signature is NOT something to pester the boss about) and she talks to me like i am sh1t on her shoe. usually enjoy my job but i just feel worn out and completely disheartened.

Sounds like she is digging her own grave...hang in there...saw that type many times...they don't usually last...encourage her to pester boss...that should do it...

~Helen~ 12 Nov 2008 19:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by mszee (Post 445794)
Sounds like she is digging her own grave...hang in there...saw that type many times...they don't usually last...encourage her to pester boss...that should do it...

sounds tempting but boss is nice and my responsibility is to keep stress AWAY from boss...so new person is doubling my work load keeping her away from boss also. have promised self however that next time she has a computer problem i am going to pretend not to know and refer her to the IT Helpdesk. 10 minutes on hold and 3 days waiting for a call back should soon teach her she doesn't actually know best. Oh, which is worst things about this woman...she knows best about everything. apparently. I am yet to find a topic on which she doesn't claim to know better than me...including how our admin function is run.

Plus there is one more reason to dislike her....(aside of the fact that is unpleasant to work with and a pain in everywhere it is possible to have pain and some places it isn't)...she said she doesn't like Meat Loaf!!! Definately unhinged ;)

I really pray she will calm down soon but I am not so sure! :?

mszee 12 Nov 2008 19:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Helen~ (Post 445795)
sounds tempting but boss is nice and my responsibility is to keep stress AWAY from boss...so new person is doubling my work load keeping her away from boss also. have promised self however that next time she has a computer problem i am going to pretend not to know and refer her to the IT Helpdesk. 10 minutes on hold and 3 days waiting for a call back should soon teach her she doesn't actually know best. Oh, which is worst things about this woman...she knows best about everything. apparently. I am yet to find a topic on which she doesn't claim to know better than me...including how our admin function is run.

Plus there is one more reason to dislike her....(aside of the fact that is unpleasant to work with and a pain in everywhere it is possible to have pain and some places it isn't)...she said she doesn't like Meat Loaf!!! Definately unhinged ;)

I really pray she will calm down soon but I am not so sure! :?

People like that usually get kicked out...and keeping her away from your boss doesn't help you...I didn't mean...ENCOURAGE her...I meant...ummm...I don't know...go ask boss...or something to that effect. Doing this with IT is a good start...people who know everything...sooner or later find themselves knowing everything on the street...

allrevvedup 12 Nov 2008 19:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Helen~ (Post 445795)

Plus there is one more reason to dislike her...she said she doesn't like Meat Loaf!!!

Make her walk the green mile and send her to the chair

Betty 12 Nov 2008 19:13

Yippeeeee!!! Whohoooo!!!! Yeaaah! :cheer: :metal:

~Helen~ 12 Nov 2008 19:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by mszee (Post 445797)
People like that usually get kicked out...and keeping her away from your boss doesn't help you...I didn't mean...ENCOURAGE her...I meant...ummm...I don't know...go ask boss...or something to that effect. Doing this with IT is a good start...people who know everything...sooner or later find themselves knowing everything on the street...

Tomorrow's aim is to attempt to ignore her...so if she goes pestering boss...I didn't notice ;). If she keeps asking me questions...I don't know. And am going in armed with ear phones tomorrow...concentrate better with music and apparently she doesn't like it :roll:. :-)

Quote:

Originally Posted by allrevvedup (Post 445798)
Make her walk the green mile and send her to the chair

Please...

mszee 12 Nov 2008 19:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Helen~ (Post 445804)
Tomorrow's aim is to attempt to ignore her...so if she goes pestering boss...I didn't notice ;). If she keeps asking me questions...I don't know. And am going in armed with ear phones tomorrow...concentrate better with music and apparently she doesn't like it :roll:. :-)

Sounds just about right...good luck!

allrevvedup 12 Nov 2008 19:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Helen~ (Post 445804)
Tomorrow's aim is to attempt to ignore her...so if she goes pestering boss...I didn't notice ;). If she keeps asking me questions...I don't know. And am going in armed with ear phones tomorrow...concentrate better with music and apparently she doesn't like it

you're angry when you're beautifiul

~Helen~ 12 Nov 2008 19:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by allrevvedup (Post 445809)
you're angry when you're beautifiul

am I not beautiful all of the time? ;)

allrevvedup 12 Nov 2008 19:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Helen~ (Post 445812)
am I not beautiful all of the time? ;)

i was going to have that as part of my marriage proposal

mszee 12 Nov 2008 19:44

:roll:

I absolutely REQUEST to be a man in my next life...

angelica 12 Nov 2008 22:27

Parents evening ... Georgia's doing brilliantly at school ... fantastic!

and our tumble dryer has finally been repaired!

AndyK 12 Nov 2008 22:31

Did she learn to fix that at school?

mszee 12 Nov 2008 22:33

Well, congratulations on Georgia and dryer!!!

angelica 13 Nov 2008 00:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndyK (Post 445832)
Did she learn to fix that at school?

I wish Andy lol!

angelica 13 Nov 2008 00:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by mszee (Post 445834)
Well, congratulations on Georgia and dryer!!!

Thanks Zina!

(I wish I could multi quote!)

mszee 13 Nov 2008 00:39

There is a button between quote and reply...press that button on those posts that you want to quote...2, 3...whatever...then instead of putting "post quick reply" look on the left above this box. There is a button called Post Reply. Just click on that then.

angelica 13 Nov 2008 00:44

I'll try that next time ... thanks Zina

MissAsh 13 Nov 2008 01:10

I usually hate seated shows but damn that was good.

Betty 13 Nov 2008 01:19

it was a really good evening
but i shouldnt have done that