mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Post your thoughts (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4661)

mszee 16 Nov 2008 22:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by daveake (Post 446415)
He's such a tease.

How do you figure begging for cake in every single birthday thread being a tease??? More like a glutton???

The Flying Mouse 16 Nov 2008 22:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by SW31 (Post 446401)
i like talking to myself in chat get some sane answers

:twisted: I'd join you there mate, but this pc just isn't working that well at the moment (flash is screwed).

Betty 16 Nov 2008 22:44

cake?? where???

daveake 16 Nov 2008 22:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by mszee (Post 446417)
How do you figure begging for cake in every single birthday thread being a tease??? More like a glutton???

Oh, I thought he was a supplier not a user ...

Dave

Betty 16 Nov 2008 22:46

Btw, Andy and Lucy glad you´re ok!!

And also, Hello and welcome hughsey ;)

The Flying Mouse 16 Nov 2008 22:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by daveake (Post 446420)
Oh, I thought he was a supplier not a user ...

:twisted: Some people have cocaine problems, some alcohol problems, Andy is battling with cake addiction :sad:

It's not as much fun as it sounds.

Apparently birthday cake stings like a bitch when you snort it :doh:

daveake 16 Nov 2008 22:52

He's such a tarte.

I was going to have cake just now but it's been Stollen.

Dave

mszee 16 Nov 2008 23:07

WOW...I thought leprosy is something that remained only in Conan Doyle books...apparently it's alive and well in US...:shock:

duke knooby 16 Nov 2008 23:39

kopparberg is good gear

SW31 17 Nov 2008 00:12

has too much to do

RadioMaster 17 Nov 2008 08:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by daveake (Post 446423)
He's such a tarte.

I was going to have cake just now but it's been Stollen.

Dave

and the award for the worst joke of the month goes to......

LucyK! 17 Nov 2008 09:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Flying Mouse (Post 446362)
:twisted: Bloody hell mate :shock:
Just glad you and Lucy are OK :up:

We're fine thanks (and thanks to everyone else, just can't get into this multi-quote thing! :lol: )...really was bloody scary though, we'd been following them for a while and thankfully Andy had backed right off as it was so obvious something was going to happen. We ended up stood in the rain on the hard-shoulder of the M6, Andy and me, another couple, and a couple with their two very young boys, and the only words to any of us from the over-the-limit-little-s**t-of a driver were "aww man I can't believe I've done that to my car!" :shock: There are some people that truly don't deserve to be on this earth, they were all just so arrogant. Thankfully no-one was hurt but unfortunately I think it would have taken a serious injury (or worse) for them to actually give a :shit: about what they'd done

daveake 17 Nov 2008 10:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lucy! (Post 446472)
... the only words to any of us from the over-the-limit-little-s**t-of a driver were "aww man I can't believe I've done that to my car!" :shock:

I trust you told him that that was the least of his problems? Hopefully our judicial system will ensure that the little scrote won't be needing a car for the foreseeable future.

Dave

LucyK! 17 Nov 2008 10:11

I didn't. Usually I would have said something but they were the most jumped up arrogant little b*****ds I've seen and it would have resulted in a slanging match and spending the rest of our day in bad moods, so I was very restrained :p The copper gave them hell though, good bloke! :lol:

Just hope they realise how lucky they were (which obviously they won't), considering what happened it was actually pretty clean and tidy, had the potential to be a lot worse

daveake 17 Nov 2008 10:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lucy! (Post 446475)
The copper gave them hell though, good bloke! :lol:

Excellent :-). I doubt it'll make a difference to his attitude though, and he'll probably get a short ban and a Blue Peter badge for his troubles when he's up before the beak.

Hope it didn't shake you up too much. Last serious one I saw was only a couple of miles from home, and boy did I drive those slowly. That one was two bikers, one turning into the path of another. He got away with bruises but the innocent guy was taken to hospital with serious brain injuries.

Dave

LucyK! 17 Nov 2008 10:29

At the time it did, I don't know anyone that can go into shock as quickly as me! It really put me off driving though, on our way home we had to come through a 50 zone with the average speed cameras, came out of there and even doing 70 felt like we were flying, I think the journey home was the longest Andy's had to sit through! :lol:

AndyK 17 Nov 2008 10:51

It certainly was the longest drive from Birmingham to Cheadle I've ever done! Wouldn't have been going any faster in the rain, but once that cleared and the roads were dry and clear we'd have made better progress if the events of earleir in the day hadn't happened.

Very lucky that no one was hurt, just hope the police do get in touch as promised for the statements, that lad shouldn't be driving for a long long time. At least he'll be paying through the nose for his insurance for a good few years!

daveake 17 Nov 2008 11:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndyK (Post 446483)
just hope the police do get in touch as promised for the statements

IME, yes they will, within a few days. Suggest you write it down now though, before you forget - it's amazing how recollections change over time (and with how many times you recount the story!).

Dave

AndyK 17 Nov 2008 11:04

Funny you should say that, I've just jotted some notes down here ready for when they get in touch.

Incidentally the copper was the spitting image of Mike from The Young Ones!

MeatGrl1 17 Nov 2008 13:03

What a great fiasco that was !!

Rung the surgery to see if they could tell me when I had my Rubella vaccination... They had no record of it so sent me through to somewhere else they then passed me onto The Child Health Autorities who after getting my details told me that there was no record of it but I had my Measels jab in 82... Thanks for that useless information that I didn't want in the first place :roll:.
I am sure I've had this vaccination at school, oh and this was also reassuring; "We might not of put it down."

So on app I've put no but if asked I'll have to say that I was sure I did but nobody seemed to have any recollection of it :roll:.

Arn't the health services great...

mszee 17 Nov 2008 14:07

Isn't measles and rubella are done in one shot? I pretty much think that here measles/rubella and mumps are all in one shot...check that out - maybe that's why they told you about measles...

mszee 17 Nov 2008 14:08

Andy and Lucy...extremely delighted with you being ok...as I was once in the accident where my whole life flashed before my eyes, together with a street sign which I knocked down and the wall of the house a few inches of which I finally stopped...I know how this shite feels...

daveake 17 Nov 2008 14:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by mszee (Post 446513)
I was once in the accident where my whole life flashed before my eyes, together with a street sign which I knocked down

This one?

http://www.photochopz.com/gallery/da..._road_sign.jpg

Dave :twisted:

MeatGrl1 17 Nov 2008 14:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by mszee (Post 446512)
Isn't measles and rubella are done in one shot? I pretty much think that here measles/rubella and mumps are all in one shot...check that out - maybe that's why they told you about measles...

Yes that's what I thought but in 82 I was 2 not 14 as what I was when, if I did have it would of been :shrug:.

mszee 17 Nov 2008 14:16

Dave...that was the most awful thing that happened to me on the road...I was turning left and there was NO oncoming cars...except that idiot was driving about 65 miles on a street where it supposed to be 25...she couldn't even stop when she hit me...there was a burnt rubber from her car all the way down to the next block...

My car became aiborne, flew over the sidewalk, knocked down street sign, flew into somebody's front yard and stopped inches from the brick house...I thought I am done...