mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Post your thoughts (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4661)

Pixie 29 Jul 2005 22:18

Ooohhhh yes Sharon! ;) (whatever that means, you're ready!! :cool: )

Why am I inexplicably scared of the bl**dy oompa loompas?? :shock:

Bren 31 Jul 2005 16:28

hmm okay then.... :roll: guess i'll go ....

Tim 31 Jul 2005 16:58

...bad sunday...

Bren 31 Jul 2005 19:44

sorry to hear that..

Cathie 31 Jul 2005 21:48

Got back from Jen's on Friday...straight to work on Sat...family stuff today...sleepy... :zzz:

DIZZY DRUMMER 31 Jul 2005 22:05

What a weekend - but loved it - bloody shattered though :zzz: :zzz:

DIZZY DRUMMER 31 Jul 2005 22:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pixie
Ooohhhh yes Sharon! ;) (whatever that means, you're ready!! :cool: )

Pixie read me blog - explains all

Skeleton 01 Aug 2005 16:56

During the camp I hurt my right knee.. I´m going to see doctor as soon as possible.. I think it have to operate..

There was lots of fun.. :D At this point I´ve been awake almost 30 hours :tard: I´m just a little tired but not much..

Pixie 01 Aug 2005 19:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skeleton
During the camp I hurt my right knee.. I´m going to see doctor as soon as possible.. I think it have to operate..

There was lots of fun.. :D At this point I´ve been awake almost 30 hours :tard: I´m just a little tired but not much..

Have a good sleep Skeleton...hope the injury's not too bad :|

Pixie 01 Aug 2005 19:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by FALLEN ANGEL1000
Pixie read me blog - explains all

;) Oh I see FA - have you recovered yet? :D

KebLou 01 Aug 2005 19:57

Just been reading my yearbook, and for "the most likely to..." they've put me down as "Louise- most likely to become a DJ" That's not that inventive :roll: plus why am I the only Louise at school so when I do anything the whole of the staff room come up to me and say well done etc...

Pixie 02 Aug 2005 12:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keb
Just been reading my yearbook, and for "the most likely to..." they've put me down as "Louise- most likely to become a DJ" That's not that inventive :roll: plus why am I the only Louise at school so when I do anything the whole of the staff room come up to me and say well done etc...

I supppose it's best to take that as a compliment Lou - you're unique and they all know who you are...:D :shock:

dottie 02 Aug 2005 23:22

Cannot believe I actually have the time this evening to reply to my pm's some of them a month old! Ellis is watching Most Haunted Extra, but that will finish soon :( mustn't grumble - mutter, mutter gonna get kicked off here again soon.

Gez 03 Aug 2005 17:09

There Dottums goes again ;)

Cathie 03 Aug 2005 20:33

Ooooh food has arrived!

See you all later then ;)

Chris 03 Aug 2005 20:44

If Dr Who's Tardis is of infinite internal size relative to the boundaries of the space/time interface, can you fit one tardis inside antother?

DIZZY DRUMMER 03 Aug 2005 22:02

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Keab42 03 Aug 2005 23:23

yes because the physical external space would fit inside that infinte space. however theories involving infinity tend to be far more complex than that, so perhaps the correct answer is maybe.

thankfully there is only one TARDIS.

Gez 03 Aug 2005 23:36

feel sozzled :cheers:

Gez 03 Aug 2005 23:37

Quote:

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Hope wee FA's alright :(

dottie 04 Aug 2005 00:58

FA you okay?

Been there understand......

Chris 04 Aug 2005 06:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keab42
yes because the physical external space would fit inside that infinte space. however theories involving infinity tend to be far more complex than that, so perhaps the correct answer is maybe.

thankfully there is only one TARDIS.

No there aren't.

There are 12 TARDISes (not Tardi as it is an acronym not a name). ne TARDIS for each of the 12 Time lords of the Gallifrey High Council. Assuming that the emergency protocols protected the TARDISes from destruction by moving them outside the time stream following the Final Time War with the Daleks.:shock:

amethyst 04 Aug 2005 13:56

Never mind the Tardises (or whatever they're called).... whatever happened to K9? I liked him.... I may start a "bring back K9" campaign. :lol: :lol:

Chris 04 Aug 2005 14:08

K9 Mark 1 was left on Gallifrey by Leela,

The Doctor used Professor Marius' schematics to build K9-2 which was damaged in E-Space where he remained to prtect Romana. She later repaired this adn returned to her own time adn space with K9-2.

K9-3 was made by Sarah Smith for The Doctor but later broke down after Sarah was returned to ehr own time. She was unable to repair him as the circuits hadn;t yet been invented. The remains were passed down through her family before ending up in the future in the hands of professor Marius who used them as the basis for a robotic companion named K9-Mark1:shock:

Which makes K9 a self defeating paradox rendering the space time continuum null and void!!!

Incidentalyl - you can;t put a tardis inside another one as the TARDIS interior is not a physical craft but a wormhole destination and putting one wormhole inside another leads to a break down of the event horizon!:shock::shock::shock:

Chris 04 Aug 2005 22:05

OK,

I have just been shouted at on messenger because of the above post.

A self-defeating paradox occurs when a future event affects a past event to render itself invalid. For example if i go back and shoot my grandad then i won;t exist so cannot shoot him!!

K9 is an Ontological paradox which basically a time loop.

K9 was designed around an inherited circuit board. The circuit board was from K9. There is no evidence of originality or anything. K9's existence is dependent solely on his existence.:shock:

The Flying Mouse 04 Aug 2005 22:12

:twisted: Who's bright idea was it to put a "s" in the word Lisp? :roll:

Chris 04 Aug 2005 22:14

same guy who decided to spell Dyslexic like that!!

Cathie 05 Aug 2005 03:42

Can't sleep again...this is getting annoying... :roll:

Ageing Bat 05 Aug 2005 14:07

Have worked like the clappers this morning.........shattered!

Why? Cos I'm going on holiday for a week.... starting 5 minutes ago!! :D :D

See y'all in a week or so - be good while I'm gone, or if you can't do that, be careful!!

SuperLoafMan 05 Aug 2005 14:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cathie
Can't sleep again...this is getting annoying... :roll:

What's wrong Cathie, ???

See, you should be on MSN, I can help you sort that out, (I dont mean that i am boring lol) *keeps diggin*

:lol:

amethyst 05 Aug 2005 15:02

Decorated the bathroom ~ it looks great, but now i feel discontented again :(

Sighs.

Gez 05 Aug 2005 16:44

FRIDAY :cheer:

dottie 06 Aug 2005 01:20

Had a day trip to Brighton today - had a lovely time - but still wish I was able to live there :( / :D maybe when I'm about 100 years old :lol:

Bren 06 Aug 2005 07:56

why do i have to be at work earlier on a saturday, than i do the rest of the week? :roll:

:lol:

Gez 06 Aug 2005 17:51

Why do Females like shopping.......*creak*(thats ma back) :shock:

Biter 06 Aug 2005 21:43

Why is it, after a good gig, the following things hurt
Lower back
Shoulders
That bit just under the back of the neck
Head
Hands *from throwing the horns \m/*

And although your parents know you are staying at a friends flat the other side of london they still call up and say "we're not happy, come home now". Couldnt they have said it at an earlier time than 2am???

Been very mixed up day, emotions wise...still grinning from the gig last night (did I pull? HELL YEAH!) yet very very peed off with parents that shouted at me even though id made this arrangement 2 WEEKS AGO.

Anyone got any ideas on how to raise money for a charity gig im planning? I got a load of bands want to do it but no venue and no money for said venue!!

Leah 07 Aug 2005 11:28

Hey all, my folks have recently bought a new
plasma 42 inch tv with dolby surround sound etc for the living room, The first thing to play on it was...yup you've guessed it....Meat with the MSO dvd, It completely rocks on the tv and speakers!!! :D
Turned it up full blast and it was like being there at the concert with him, even all my family came downstairs to watch it and were totally engrossed!!........BOMBASTIC is all I can say! :D :D

Hey Biter, maybe you can sell tickets for the gig? This way you'll be able to rasie some money for the venue....just an idea thats all.... :??:

Leahx

Pixie 07 Aug 2005 16:35

My 42-inch plasma was due to arrive last Monday and then - of course - Tiny went bust so we look unlikely to get a refund of our £1200 :evil: :twisted: TYPICAL.

Biter 08 Aug 2005 04:06

Leah - cant sell tickets until ive got line up sorted, and seeing as its a charity gig, I want the proceeds to go to charity, instead of just getting the venue

Im finally moving house *bounces* Havnt told my parents yet and im kinda nervous about that part of the whole moving out thing :S
Anyway...Hendon! :D :D :D *giggles and bounces some more*

Leah 08 Aug 2005 20:29

Hey Biter,
Good Luck with the house move!! Hope it alls goes fine and dandy for you...
Hmmm bit of a tricky one about raising some cash for venue, what about trying to get a sponser? (who will pay for venue) in return you promote them through the gig?...

Leah

Gez 08 Aug 2005 21:35

why why and..........why :??:

Biter 08 Aug 2005 22:55

Have decided to wait a few months before moving, cos the more i think about it, the more i agree that i need some money behind me...also thought about the whole tickets/raising money thing and if i can raise even half the money for the venue, then i can pay the other half with the tickets AND have a big wodge of moolah to give to the charity...im trying to get TotalRock radio ( www.totalrock.com ) to back me, and have already enslaved/signed up their maddest DJ so yeah...i thik i can make this work :D

Pixie 08 Aug 2005 23:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gerry
why why and..........why :??:

Well Gerry just think how rich we would be if we could answer that question...;) just not meant to be eh? :roll:

DIZZY DRUMMER 09 Aug 2005 08:53

:tard: :sick: :tard: :sick: :tard: :sick: :tard: :sick: :cry: :cry:

Gez 09 Aug 2005 20:44

Quote:

:tard: :sick: :tard: :sick: :tard: :sick: :tard: :sick: :cry: :cry:

:( :( :(

DIZZY DRUMMER 09 Aug 2005 22:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gerry
:( :( :(

Gerry - back in for surgery on Monday :( :( :( :(

Really suffering :mad: this time

Bren 09 Aug 2005 22:46

sorry to hear that FA.....hope you feel better soon

dottie 10 Aug 2005 21:56

Wishing FA all the love in the world........

http://www.cardmaster.com/card/Get%2...Card/nurse.gif

Pixie 10 Aug 2005 22:28

Quote:

Gerry - back in for surgery on Monday :( :( :( :(

Really suffering :mad: this time

HUGS Sharon - well, very gentle ones! :lol: Hope all goes well and you get sorted out properly on Monday..:D

DIZZY DRUMMER 10 Aug 2005 22:40

Quote:

HUGS Sharon - well, very gentle ones! :lol: Hope all goes well and you get sorted out properly on Monday..:D

Thanks Pixie - you can hug tight - my problem is where you would never hug :shock: - I promise you :oops:

They will not sort it completely as I am not prepared for the consequences of it being perminent - a limp - maybe no drums :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: - no sorry don't do :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

dottie 14 Aug 2005 02:43

Had a really fantastic evening down the club in Hammersmith, but why Oh why does one person have to spoil the end of the evening :(

Cathie 14 Aug 2005 19:44

Poorly :(

Pixie 14 Aug 2005 20:14

Quote:

Sorry to hear it Cathie - *HUG*

Pixie 14 Aug 2005 20:15

A little fed up with school hols but not because I'm not enjoying it...just have a pile of work backing up now and nearly 3 more weeks' holiday to go...:shock:

Chris 14 Aug 2005 20:21

On the horns of a dilemma!!

Hog roast and village knees-up at the pub

or

200 mile round trip to hug a friend who needs a hug!!

:?:?:?:?

DIZZY DRUMMER 14 Aug 2005 22:03

Quote:

Hope you get well soon hun

Pixie - forget the work for now - go to the Bat & have a drink & a laugh :cool:

Nervous about tomorro :roll: :boohoo:

Ageing Bat 15 Aug 2005 09:02

Fingers crossed it all goes OK today Sharon.

Groan..... back at work. Why is it that no-one can even open the post while I'm away?!!

Gez 15 Aug 2005 17:47

:?

dottie 15 Aug 2005 19:24

Thinking about FA today hope she's okay :-) get well soon a big hug from silver surfer dottie - xxxxxxx

Cathie 15 Aug 2005 19:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by dottie
Thinking about FA today hope she's okay

<hugs for FA>

Bren 15 Aug 2005 21:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by dottie
Thinking about FA today hope she's okay

indeed....hope all is well....hug from me

Pixie 15 Aug 2005 22:05

Quote:

Hope you get well soon hun

Pixie - forget the work for now - go to the Bat & have a drink & a laugh :cool:

Nervous about tomorro :roll: :boohoo:

So how goes it FA??? :??: *MORE HUGS*

DIZZY DRUMMER 15 Aug 2005 22:12

Quote:

So how goes it FA??? :??: *MORE HUGS*

:bicker: :bicker: :bicker: Not good - they did not do it due to faulty equipment - so have to go back in a few weeks - feel like a ****ing pin cushion now though - really sore :oops: :oops: Have to rest up for the next 48 hours

Pixie 15 Aug 2005 22:14

Quote:

:bicker: :bicker: :bicker: Not good - they did not do it due to faulty equipment - so have to go back in a few weeks - feel like a ****ing pin cushion now though - really sore :oops: :oops: Have to rest up for the next 48 hours

Ohh Sweetie I'm so sorry...'faulty equipment' - that just does NOT cover it!! :twisted: Not good enuf is it?? :(

At least you've got luverly hubby to give you a bit of comfort eh? ;) :D

*PIXIE HUGS FA VERY GENTLY*

DIZZY DRUMMER 15 Aug 2005 22:22

Quote:

Ohh Sweetie I'm so sorry...'faulty equipment' - that just does NOT cover it!! :twisted: Not good enuf is it?? :(

*PIXIE HUGS FA VERY GENTLY*

YOU ARE JOKING - OFFERED TO DO HIS TEA AS HAD A LONG DAY - ALL HE COULD SAY WAS THAT THE CHIPS WERE TOO CRISPY & THE PIE NOT DONE - I TOLD HIM I WOULD NOT BOTHER NEXT TIME :bicker: :bicker: :wtf: :wtf:

He has gone to bed :shock: :shock: :shock:

Had words with the daughter too :roll: :roll: She has done nowt but sit at the computer all day :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Pixie 15 Aug 2005 22:30

Sadly got to admit that's about right in a crisis :( Had pleurisy for a couple of weeks and a DAY after I was supposed to be better (Ha Ha!) was expected to resume 'usual duties'...:shock:

Sharon - shrug shoulders, reflect upon the weakness of man, be glad he actually has some redeeming features and GET SOME SLEEP SWEETIE....lots of luv...:yep: :heart: :zzz:

DIZZY DRUMMER 15 Aug 2005 22:52

Thanks Pixie - but too fired up - won't sleep have to let off steam - that's why listening to Alice Cooper - Can't drum either :bicker: :bicker: :bicker: :bicker: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: Have to give it 4 days :shock: :shock: :shock:

Cathie 16 Aug 2005 00:29

Thanks for the get well messages guys, have just spotted them! (I'm very observent as you can tell :roll: )

Sorry to hear everything's gone **** today FA hun :( Hope you feel better soon <massive yet gentle hugs> if you need to have someone to blurt to you know where I am.

I would suggest loud music and something to punch but you seem to be ahead of me...

Skeleton 16 Aug 2005 10:38

Yes! My studies started after long holiday.. :D

Chris 16 Aug 2005 20:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by amethyst
Never mind the Tardises (or whatever they're called).... whatever happened to K9? I liked him.... I may start a "bring back K9" campaign. :lol: :lol:

K9 will return in season 2.

Probably late in the series as negotiations with the creators/copyright owners are still on-going and filming ahs already started.

Episode 3 should be a real corker!

ChloeLee88 16 Aug 2005 21:23

Why are brothers soooooooo annoying!!!!!
chloe xx

Pixie 16 Aug 2005 22:19

A: Because they're genetically programmed that way! :shock:

Q: Why is my 6-year-old the only one who really 'gets' Meat, not the 9 or 10-year-old? :??: :??:

Pixie 16 Aug 2005 22:21

Quote:

Thanks Pixie - but too fired up - won't sleep have to let off steam - that's why listening to Alice Cooper - Can't drum either :bicker: :bicker: :bicker: :bicker: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: Have to give it 4 days :shock: :shock: :shock:

Are ya feeling better hun? :lol:

...nothing worse than not drumming eh? :evil:

...but just think of the passion you'll have when you resume...:cool:

*Pixie gently hugs FA*

DIZZY DRUMMER 16 Aug 2005 22:22

Quote:

Thanks for the get well messages guys, have just spotted them! (I'm very observent as you can tell :roll: )

Sorry to hear everything's gone **** today FA hun :( Hope you feel better soon <massive yet gentle hugs> if you need to have someone to blurt to you know where I am.

I would suggest loud music and something to punch but you seem to be ahead of me...

Thanks Cathie - hope you are feeling better too

I have been drumming today - but not using the bass pedal (using right leg)

I just could not hold on any longer - so practiced my exam techniques :roll: :roll: - will be in Nov - Dec (Confident though)

Testify 16 Aug 2005 22:29

why cant i get this solo rite grrr

Pixie 16 Aug 2005 22:56

Stop. Review. Rest. Re-try. You CAN get it right ;) You need to sing it for YOU :lol:

GO!!!! :D

Q: (inspired by Gerry :-P ) - why oh why oh why???? :??:

Cathie 16 Aug 2005 23:03

Quote:

Thanks Cathie - hope you are feeling better too

I have been drumming today - but not using the bass pedal (using right leg)

I just could not hold on any longer - so practiced my exam techniques :roll: :roll: - will be in Nov - Dec (Confident though)

Feeling much better thanks

Remember to take it easy, as annoying as that can be x

DIZZY DRUMMER 16 Aug 2005 23:24

Quote:

Stop. Review. Rest. Re-try. You CAN get it right ;) You need to sing it for YOU :lol:

GO!!!! :D

Q: (inspired by Gerry :-P ) - why oh why oh why???? :??:

Gerry inspired someone - ** FA chokes **

Why can I not do as I am told :shock: :shock: :shock:

Cathie 16 Aug 2005 23:26

Quote:

Free spirit? :twisted:

Pixie 16 Aug 2005 23:30

Quote:

Gerry inspired someone - ** FA chokes **

Hey, c'mon Sharon *doing as you are told* waves the red flag at any bull with any intelligence... :D BUT u and I know that CARING is a diffo thing....accept and welcome it..(well, sometimes :cool: ) lyl , x P

DIZZY DRUMMER 16 Aug 2005 23:50

Quote:

Hey, c'mon Sharon *doing as you are told* waves the red flag at any bull with any intelligence... :D BUT u and I know that CARING is a diffo thing....accept and welcome it..(well, sometimes :cool: ) lyl , x P

:oops: :oops: :oops:

Thanks

Pixie 17 Aug 2005 10:14

S'o.k. sweetie, been there too...;)

Had too much to drink last night and am now payin the price...why does hot weather (and a game of cricket with mad Aussie students :shock: ) make you lose your senses? :roll:

Skeleton 17 Aug 2005 18:44

I looked my schedule and I saw that every Thursday I got freeday from school.. :D :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :))

Gez 17 Aug 2005 19:40

Raining :(

Bren 17 Aug 2005 21:07

not well :(

DIZZY DRUMMER 17 Aug 2005 22:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bren
not well :(

Big hug for Bren - as long as it is not catching :D

Gerry - I'll give ya a massage & warm blanket if you got wet :whistle:

dottie 17 Aug 2005 23:03

Would like to immerse myself inside this computer its a lot more fun, than real life at the moment

Biter 18 Aug 2005 04:24

I never knew reading a book could make me question my beliefs...especially one about Kurt Cobain...im 11 years too late, but RIP dude

DIZZY DRUMMER 18 Aug 2005 13:35

I'm back in for surgery next Wednesday 24th August - not looking forward to it - hope the machine works now :shock: :shock: :shock:

Chris 18 Aug 2005 20:10

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

The above is a big huge congratulations for all the people who did well in their A-levels today!! :cool:

Pixie 18 Aug 2005 20:26

Quote:

I'm back in for surgery next Wednesday 24th August - not looking forward to it - hope the machine works now :shock: :shock: :shock:

Wishing you all the best Sharon - not been an easy few weeks has it?? :(

Hope it all goes well.... xx

DIZZY DRUMMER 18 Aug 2005 22:09

Quote:

Wishing you all the best Sharon - not been an easy few weeks has it?? :(

Hope it all goes well.... xx

Thanks Pixie - you been a sweetie

I just think of the fact that I only have 3 days at work - around 2 weeks off sick - a week back at work then a weeks holiday with hubby :lol: :lol: :lol: (without the daughter) :roll: :roll: :roll:

Skeleton 19 Aug 2005 10:23

I´m going to weekend camp with 300 other people.. I´m working there.. We workers have to sleep in the tents.. Luckily there going to be sunny and warm days.. :D

Chris 19 Aug 2005 13:10

I'm bored!

dottie 19 Aug 2005 14:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris
I'm bored!

Well lets be boring together :D to oblige Chris :lol:

Pixie 19 Aug 2005 15:43

Quote:

Thanks Pixie - you been a sweetie

I just think of the fact that I only have 3 days at work - around 2 weeks off sick - a week back at work then a weeks holiday with hubby :lol: :lol: :lol: (without the daughter) :roll: :roll: :roll:

Good - about time you got to relax and enjoy a bit of peaceful time eh? :cool: Hopefully you should be fully recovered and raring to go then...;) :D

...feel sad about Mo Mowlem - met her a couple of times and she was very brave, and a nice, genuine lady...:(

DIZZY DRUMMER 19 Aug 2005 21:58

Quote:

Good - about time you got to relax and enjoy a bit of peaceful time eh? :cool: Hopefully you should be fully recovered and raring to go then...;) :D

...feel sad about Mo Mowlem - met her a couple of times and she was very brave, and a nice, genuine lady...:(

Thanks Pixie

Yes it is a shame

Chris 19 Aug 2005 23:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris
K9 will return in season 2.

Probably late in the series as negotiations with the creators/copyright owners are still on-going and filming ahs already started.

Episode 3 should be a real corker!

Sarah will return in episode 3 and will be bringing K9 back with her!

dottie 22 Aug 2005 01:44

Feel very relaxed, haven't felt this good in ages - hope it lasts!

Pixie 22 Aug 2005 07:52

Hungry but can't emerge from den for another couple of hours until I've done some REAL work..:(