mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Post your thoughts (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4661)

MeatGrl1 30 Nov 2008 00:04

Feel a little tired atm :zzz:.
I need to get a few things put away because my room is a bit of a mess, also haven't had a chance to listen to MB's SB from last week yet, attempted earler and damn internet was playing up, hate that.
And I see the smilies with hats is back :metal: :lol: !!

SamCat 30 Nov 2008 00:22

I just had a lovely Indian meal with my friend She lives with her mother-in-law who doesn't like food bought into the house so i got the doggy bag!!

Monstro 30 Nov 2008 00:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by Siobhan (Post 448074)
ARGH Ruth Lorenzo has been voted off x factor - she sang always by Bon Jovi and it was AMAZING and stupid eoghan got through, his voice is a whisper compared to hers. Hmph.

Although I agree that she shouldn't have gone with eooggoffhaann going through I thought she should've been arrested for her rendition of Always, it was awful.

daveake 30 Nov 2008 00:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Monstro (Post 448094)
Although I agree that she shouldn't have gone with eooggoffhaann going through I thought she should've been arrested for her rendition of Always, it was awful.

eggnog is only still there because of the "aww isn't he cute?" vote and regional voting; if it was a singing competition he'd have been on the next ferry home ages ago.

Dave

Siobhan 30 Nov 2008 00:44

oh I liked her version of always...
yeh eoghan has the whole of northern ireland voting for him whereas spain cant vote for ruth... still i'm sure she'll go far. shes one of the only ones who would be great live. the likes of diana and eoghan would bore you to death live...

MeatGrl1 30 Nov 2008 01:06

:zzz: Need to clear my bed !!

I could listen to MB forever, love his voice :oops: :heart:.

Feeling quite blissful and happy right now.

samurai7 30 Nov 2008 05:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Siobhan (Post 448074)
ARGH Ruth Lorenzo has been voted off x factor - she sang always by Bon Jovi and it was AMAZING and stupid eoghan got through, his voice is a whisper compared to hers. Hmph.

cheers, was gonna watch the repeat tomorrow, but there's no need now lol

Betty 30 Nov 2008 11:23

no hangover, excellent

Siobhan 30 Nov 2008 13:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by samurai7 (Post 448121)
cheers, was gonna watch the repeat tomorrow, but there's no need now lol

oh sorry! :oops:
still worth watching though as they sang two songs...

Hypnobabe 30 Nov 2008 18:21

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

I've got 32 words in which to write a conclusion, and I've definitely run out of inspiration!!!!

Somebody PLEASE encourage me!!!!

daveake 30 Nov 2008 18:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hypnobabe (Post 448133)
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

I've got 32 words in which to write a conclusion, and I've definitely run out of inspiration!!!!

Somebody PLEASE encourage me!!!!

Well, if you get a move on, you'll be able to watch Strictly Come Top Gear in the knowledge of a job well done :-)

Dave

Hypnobabe 30 Nov 2008 19:05

Thanks Dave, I think that did it....

duke knooby 30 Nov 2008 19:34

why did i agree to do that??? gonna be knackered

area manager is in for a tough time on tues lol

IS R THE DUNGEON MASTER?????

mszee 30 Nov 2008 20:10

Need help...

Can anybody tell me whether you know if this is going to be in England and will anybody watch this/tape it???

http://www.ufc.com/index.cfm?fa=Even...ToPPV&eid=1782

mszee 30 Nov 2008 20:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by duke knooby (Post 448139)

IS R THE DUNGEON MASTER?????

Oh just look at that creepy Santa up there...that's your answer right there...

allrevvedup 30 Nov 2008 20:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rockette (Post 447994)
Sitting here practising being surprised for tomorrow. I have to go to a *surprise* wedding, but have known about it for a couple of months.

is it yours?

I read your answer already, it's just a question I always ask :)

Chelsea got beaten, all good

duke knooby 30 Nov 2008 20:35

i find the opening line of ross's blog extremely funny :-)

allrevvedup 30 Nov 2008 20:39

it helps to find relatives in your room...

duke knooby 30 Nov 2008 20:39

lol, thats the bit the got me

Betty 30 Nov 2008 21:08

Cherīs Greatest Hits album is amazing!!!

Hypnobabe 30 Nov 2008 21:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by mszee (Post 448143)
Can anybody tell me whether you know if this is going to be in England and will anybody watch this/tape it???

It's available in the UK on Setanta sports, so theoretically someone here COULD be watching it.... I won't be tho', 'cos I don't subscribe to Setanta, being a terrifically unsporty sort of person....

Anyone else?

mszee 30 Nov 2008 21:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hypnobabe (Post 448153)
It's available in the UK on Setanta sports, so theoretically someone here COULD be watching it.... I won't be tho', 'cos I don't subscribe to Setanta, being a terrifically unsporty sort of person....

Anyone else?

Thank you, Claire...it would be great is somebody did watch this though and/or taped it or something...

allrevvedup 30 Nov 2008 21:16

I have setanta, just subscribed to it yesterday, I could record it for you but you'd never get to see it...since it'd be in my house!

mszee 30 Nov 2008 21:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by allrevvedup (Post 448157)
I have setanta, just subscribed to it yesterday, I could record it for you but you'd never get to see it...since it'd be in my house!

You mean DVR thingie?

I think we're looking for somebody more...ummm...London...thanks, Mike, though!!! We just might enlist you!!!

SamCat 01 Dec 2008 00:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by mszee (Post 448143)

It says its on Yahoo too but when i go to the Yahoo page it gets confusing!! Anybody have Yahoo and can make sense of it lol!!