mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Post your thoughts (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4661)

daveake 19 Dec 2008 19:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by duke knooby (Post 450815)
does your arse use a crank or is it a key start??

Maybe it needs a kick-start or a jump-start?

I've seen one started by 5 men pushing at once.

Dave

belladonna-took 19 Dec 2008 19:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by mszee (Post 450794)
It's snowstorm here today and they won't let me go home...argh...I am SCARED...it's going to be a bad one...

Are you ok Zina? Have they let you out??

duke knooby 19 Dec 2008 19:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by daveake (Post 450820)
Maybe it needs a kick-start or a jump-start?

Dave

sounds like you got that one spot on.. a kick might help i reckon

duke knooby 19 Dec 2008 20:16

alexandra burke's version of hallelujah isn't great in my opinion, no emotion, drama or passion. much prefer rufus wainwrights version

mszee 19 Dec 2008 20:50

Well, I am home...I think they let us out only cause I wouldn't quit bitching...at least my co-workers were grateful...all ninnies...Zina, Zina, Zina...hell, you have your own mouth, TALK...finally went to bitch to the biggest boss (biggest asshole) who is a little weary of me...so they let us out...dunno how long I will keep this job...lol...in any event...did well...only 2 hours for 20 minute ride...now need some sleep...thanks for all good wishes!

Siobhan 19 Dec 2008 23:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by duke knooby (Post 450827)
alexandra burke's version of hallelujah isn't great in my opinion, no emotion, drama or passion. much prefer rufus wainwrights version

I quite liked her version although the choir ruined it for me. Diana's version at boot camp had much more emotion but she couldn't sing it that well...

Monstro 19 Dec 2008 23:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by duke knooby (Post 450827)

sorry m8, gotta argue that one, only x factor song I've ever bought

Betty 20 Dec 2008 00:20

shopping at christmas time can be fun. they´re offering free champagne in the stores!!!! :mrgreen:

belladonna-took 20 Dec 2008 00:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by mszee (Post 450829)
Well, I am home...I think they let us out only cause I wouldn't quit bitching...at least my co-workers were grateful...all ninnies...Zina, Zina, Zina...hell, you have your own mouth, TALK...finally went to bitch to the biggest boss (biggest asshole) who is a little weary of me...so they let us out...dunno how long I will keep this job...lol...in any event...did well...only 2 hours for 20 minute ride...now need some sleep...thanks for all good wishes!

Glad you're safe. I totally disapprove of work expecting people to risk their lives to get the set hours in! One of my vile jobs meant that i had to walk alone through London late at night and go from Kensington to Hounslow on the tube which takes well over an hour..and then it was about a mile from the tub on foot:roll:. I was always petrified and hated that job for making me do it!

belladonna-took 20 Dec 2008 00:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Betty (Post 450850)
shopping at christmas time can be fun. they´re offering free champagne in the stores!!!! :mrgreen:

Huh! They aren't here Betty!:(

Monstro 20 Dec 2008 01:36

I'm pissed

allrevvedup 20 Dec 2008 02:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by mszee (Post 450829)

I'm sure i gave wishes:D;):-)

duke knooby 20 Dec 2008 03:18

better start me christmas shopping tomorrow

MeatGrl1 20 Dec 2008 04:22

Had a truly fabulous night last night, though there seemed to be a problem with the Electrics but ignore that and The Fabulous Boogie Boys kicked arse at the Kings Head in Upton and it was also an excuse to try out my new camera and am pleased with the results :cool:.

The rest can be found on facebook ;).

Album 1

Album 2

:)) Night folks, I'm pumped but quite tired :zzz:.

mszee 20 Dec 2008 05:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by allrevvedup (Post 450875)
I'm sure i gave wishes:D;):-)

Well, hope they all come true!!! We had a major snow storm...starting at 10 am and winding down just around 7 pm...tomorrow is a quiet albeit very slippery day...and then back to another storm...keeping my fingers crossed for Wednesday...cause another one is coming...would HATE to be stuck at the airport...

Monstro 20 Dec 2008 09:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by Monstro (Post 450861)
I'm pissed

Have now moved onto the ~~~~ my head hurts stage

allrevvedup 20 Dec 2008 10:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by mszee (Post 450883)
Well, hope they all come true!!! We had a major snow storm...starting at 10 am and winding down just around 7 pm...tomorrow is a quiet albeit very slippery day...and then back to another storm...keeping my fingers crossed for Wednesday...cause another one is coming...would HATE to be stuck at the airport...

I think you'll be taking that flight no matter what, otherwise I can see an international incident starting!

Seriously you'll be grand

Betty 20 Dec 2008 10:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by belladonna-took (Post 450855)
Huh! They aren't here Betty!:(

I think this is the first year they´re doing it over here, either that or they did before and I never noticed cos I usually avoid going shopping in December lol
Shopping at Christimas time is awful, though the champagne helped a lot;)

Betty 20 Dec 2008 11:22

I´ve got the golden sling, yippeee;)
And I now have Hyper Nook with a hairdressing salon. All very exciting

mszee 20 Dec 2008 12:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by allrevvedup (Post 450894)
I think you'll be taking that flight no matter what, otherwise I can see an international incident starting!

Seriously you'll be grand

I am taking that flight...I just don't know when THAT flight is going to happen now...lol...

mszee 20 Dec 2008 12:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Betty (Post 450898)
I´ve got the golden sling, yippeee;)
And I now have Hyper Nook with a hairdressing salon. All very exciting

Emma...she didn't rope you into THAT salon yet, did she??? lol...

duke knooby 20 Dec 2008 14:24

not well:(

worn out, run down.. need a break
or.. just rid of this feckin cold would do

duke knooby 20 Dec 2008 16:05

now for a bit more shopping... its going quite well so far

belladonna-took 20 Dec 2008 16:11

I've just discovered yet another present i've forgotten to buy. Bah and a really big bag of humbugs!

Betty 20 Dec 2008 16:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by duke knooby (Post 450910)
now for a bit more shopping... its going quite well so far

i´m still smiling about that elk ;)