mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Post your thoughts (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4661)

duke knooby 05 Jan 2009 23:42

snow is cool

Monstro 05 Jan 2009 23:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by duke knooby (Post 452470)
snow is cool

frozen even lol

duke knooby 05 Jan 2009 23:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Monstro (Post 452474)
frozen even lol

i thaw that coming

mszee 06 Jan 2009 00:08

There are so many experts here...I need help...

I am using MS Outlook for my primary e-mail and starting yesterday I can't send e-mail anywhere outside of the States...if address ends in anything but standard .com, .net, etc...the e-mail is just sitting in the outbox and there is an error in sending timeout...but it doesn't timeout on any American based addresses...

Anybody has any ideas???

duke knooby 06 Jan 2009 00:59

got a feckin cold again... poor

Betty 06 Jan 2009 01:56

dunno what to do

Betty 06 Jan 2009 03:25

Empty, icy roads can be fun and the moon looks amazing tonight!!!!

SamCat 06 Jan 2009 03:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by mszee (Post 452476)

I am using MS Outlook for my primary e-mail and starting yesterday I can't send e-mail anywhere outside of the States...if address ends in anything but standard .com, .net, etc...the e-mail is just sitting in the outbox and there is an error in sending timeout...but it doesn't timeout on any American based addresses...

Anybody has any ideas???

No idea hon but lovin' the new avatar lol!!

MeatGrl1 06 Jan 2009 05:30

Just saw Bonnie Tyler and Meat Loaf (not together lol) on the shopping channel, not watching this it's more in the background but of course these two grabbed my attenton :cool:. If your interested they showed a bit of Two Out Of Three Ain't Bad video and a live performance of Total Eclipse Of The Heart, that was awesome :cool:. Now I really need to go to bed :shock: !!

::EDIT::

Just showed a bit of a live performance from 1994, I'd Do Anything For Love (But I Won't Do That) and Cher's If I Could Turn Back Time from her Extravagnza Live At The Mirage which is a wonderful concert :cool:, I should turn this off or I'll never get to bed at this rate LOL :lol: !!

AndyK 06 Jan 2009 08:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by mszee (Post 452476)

Anybody has any ideas???

I'd imagine it's your ISP that's causing problems rather than something at your end.

Heli 06 Jan 2009 10:57

Ohhh I dont want to go back to uni >_< Well I do but i can't face packing, trains, unpacking then doing work!!!

AndyK 06 Jan 2009 11:09

Don't pack (and hence don't unpack) and get the bus ... that solves three out of the four ...

Betty 06 Jan 2009 14:17

beautiful weather!! clear blue sky, not a single cloud, lovely sunshine, cracking cold, no breeze...
mmmmmh, that feels great! itīs like my personal body and mind batterie is being recharged :lol:

mszee 06 Jan 2009 21:32

Alright...so I am playing Yoville on facebook...it's something like Animal Crossing for poor folks...

I would like to buy a house...but I need 10 members of the crew to buy it...basically 10 friends to join the game whether they will ever play it or not...I've been playing this for a while and so is Dan and this seems to be pretty safe...I already have 6 friends who has kindly joined...if anybody can help, please let me know so that i can send you an invitation...

Thanks!!!

SamCat 06 Jan 2009 21:55

Yippee i got all my photos back from my old laptop it only took me 5 hours to get them off the hard drive!!

I'm off to join Yoville Zina i'm just making some toast lol!!

mszee 06 Jan 2009 22:22

OH god, thank you, Emma...I would have been embarassed to death but when I think that you shake trees after 2-1/2 years...I feel better...lol...

mszee 06 Jan 2009 22:25

We checked the prices on that Animal Crossing thingie but with my ADD there is no guarantee I will spend all this money and then forget I even have it...so I am holding off for now...at least Yoville is free...lol...

SW31 07 Jan 2009 03:04

get a wii its a lot better & you can still get animal crossings for it

mszee 07 Jan 2009 04:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndyK (Post 452506)
I'd imagine it's your ISP that's causing problems rather than something at your end.

Dan solved it...it was a time out...the server time out was sent to 1 minute...it is re-set now to 3...1 minute was enough for local accounts but for nothing else...

mszee 07 Jan 2009 04:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by SW31 (Post 452607)
get a wii its a lot better & you can still get animal crossings for it

Animal Crossing in wii is different from what Emma and Betty use...I will never be able to connect to them...on top of it...if I get wii...which, by the way, is 3 times more expensive...you think I will ever see it???

allrevvedup 07 Jan 2009 11:09

not feeling good...which is obviously not good...working might not be helping either

MeatGrl1 07 Jan 2009 12:51

God I'm tired :zzz: !!

Never thought being lazy could tire you out so much !!

But to be honest I have so much to do, it's not even funny.

mszee 07 Jan 2009 14:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by allrevvedup (Post 452630)
not feeling good...which is obviously not good...working might not be helping either

Feel better soon!!!

MeatGrl1 07 Jan 2009 17:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by allrevvedup (Post 452630)

That sucks Mike,
Hope you feel better soon.

allrevvedup 07 Jan 2009 18:00

To Quote U2 "Well my heart is where its always been
My head is somewhere in between"

head is killing...there's a bit of a flu bug going around work so i hope it's not that, but hey onward and all that