mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Post your thoughts (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4661)

MeatGrl1 21 Jan 2009 18:04

I should really start getting ready to go to work...

Bought Celiné Dion My Love The Essential Collection today, sadly It's All Coming Back To Me Now is the edited version, so looks like I'll get the Falling Into You album at some point, I have it on cassette and love it but as I can't really play cassettes anymore it's like I don't have it if you know what I mean and was proud to find out that Todd and Kasim are part of the background vocals on IACBTMN... Cool :cool:.

Think I'm getting conjuctivitis which isn't cool :down:, eye feels a bit itchy and eyeball is looking read... Beautiful !!

And finally the prospect of wearing THOSE shoes for four hors tonight is not very appealing but it's money :roll: :lol: !!

allrevvedup 21 Jan 2009 18:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by MeatGrl1 (Post 454599)
I should really start getting ready to go to work...

Bought Celiné Dion My Love The Essential Collection today, sadly It's All Coming Back To Me Now is the edited version, so looks like I'll get the Falling Into You album at some point, I have it on cassette and love it but as I can't really play cassettes anymore it's like I don't have it if you know what I mean and was proud to find out that Todd and Kasim are part of the background vocals on IACBTMN... Cool :cool:.

Think I'm getting conjuctivitis which isn't cool :down:, eye feels a bit itchy and eyeball is looking read... Beautiful !!

And finally the prospect of wearing THOSE shoes for four hors tonight is not very appealing but it's money :roll: :lol: !!

could be worse, it could be clogs

Battybarb 22 Jan 2009 09:46

Rain,rain and more rain...wish i was a duck..

MeatGrl1 22 Jan 2009 10:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by allrevvedup (Post 454601)
could be worse, it could be clogs

That is very true of course ;).

Damn this eye has gone a bit gunkey now :(.

Shift went OK yesterday though someone came in that I REALLY did not want to see, someone from my past whom I now absolutely hate with a passion but not going into details here but as I was the only one on the till we had to speak to each other and I was poliet and answered her questions but yeah that was a little uneasy.
Working again today, 2-6PM, awesome :cool:.

Just checking a few things before getting dressed to go to town.

daveake 22 Jan 2009 11:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by MeatGrl1 (Post 454658)

Shift went OK yesterday though someone came in that I REALLY did not want to see

Shame the other eye wasn't also gunky then ;-)

Dave

Betty 22 Jan 2009 15:59

:(
Wanna go home...want my bed and dont want to leave it till tomorrow morning

mszee 22 Jan 2009 16:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Betty (Post 454682)
:(
Wanna go home...want my bed and dont want to leave it till tomorrow morning

I don't want to leave mine ever...I want to be like grandparents in Charlie and a Chocolate Factory...they've got it right...

MissAsh 22 Jan 2009 16:20

Having to come back home & go back to work after a couple of fantastic gigs is such a buzzkill. What a great couple of nights though!

meatloaf-unofficial 22 Jan 2009 16:35

Boy its been a while since I posted here... you ready for it??? :lol:
~~~~~

Dont you just love being lied to? Sorry but when someone says something to you, like what happened to me today, (I wont go into details) and then you find out they have lied to you, or the person has made a VERY quick recovery, withn hours, and you see them out, doesn't it make you lightly angry?

Personally, I dont like being lied to and never will like it. If your not wanting to do something or somet, then why dont people just say it, "sorry I cant do it today" etc... instead of making up an excuse... I just dont see the point.

Makes you wonder if what I'm meant to be doing Monday is one of their "lying truths" or if it is the truth - if so, great :D

allrevvedup 22 Jan 2009 17:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by MeatGrl1 (Post 454658)
That is very true of course ;).

Shift went OK yesterday though someone came in that I REALLY did not want to see

Diane Warren?

mszee 22 Jan 2009 17:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by meatloaf-unofficial (Post 454686)
Boy its been a while since I posted here... you ready for it??? :lol:
~~~~~

Dont you just love being lied to? Sorry but when someone says something to you, like what happened to me today, (I wont go into details) and then you find out they have lied to you, or the person has made a VERY quick recovery, withn hours, and you see them out, doesn't it make you lightly angry?

Personally, I dont like being lied to and never will like it. If your not wanting to do something or somet, then why dont people just say it, "sorry I cant do it today" etc... instead of making up an excuse... I just dont see the point.

Makes you wonder if what I'm meant to be doing Monday is one of their "lying truths" or if it is the truth - if so, great :D

Yes, I do hate liars...especially those that don't have much reason to lie...

The Flying Mouse 22 Jan 2009 18:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by MeatGrl1 (Post 454599)

:twisted: So four hors want you to wear a certain pair of shoes, and are willing to pay you for this? :shock: :bleh:

Betty 22 Jan 2009 19:23

wrapped up in bed, perfect :mrgreen:

needmoremeat 22 Jan 2009 19:40

I want a job...I need a job...Right now the only good thing about not having a job is that I can watch some of the Australian Open tennis without worrying about having to get up early having had almost no sleep!

MeatGrl1 22 Jan 2009 19:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by daveake (Post 454668)
Shame the other eye wasn't also gunky then ;-)

Dave

:shock: That's mean !!

Quote:

Originally Posted by allrevvedup (Post 454695)
Diane Warren?

No.
Let's just say said person broke my trust and so now I find it really hard to trust people to that extent now.

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Flying Mouse (Post 454703)
:twisted: So four hors want you to wear a certain pair of shoes, and are willing to pay you for this? :shock: :bleh:

:lmao: !!!

firefly 22 Jan 2009 23:27

wondering if the dark hair is better than the blonde....

belladonna-took 22 Jan 2009 23:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by firefly (Post 454759)

They're both better than this grey!:lol:

firefly 22 Jan 2009 23:29

hiya hun ... how are you?

belladonna-took 22 Jan 2009 23:31

fine..but thinking i have to endure 8 hrs of henna on my head soon.. or get people offering to help me across the road!

firefly 22 Jan 2009 23:41

aaww bless... go for it girl :-) xx

SamCat 23 Jan 2009 00:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by belladonna-took (Post 454767)
fine..but thinking i have to endure 8 hrs of henna on my head soon.. or get people offering to help me across the road!

No no not the henna, have a nice tint or some lowlights instead!!

~Helen~ 23 Jan 2009 00:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by meatloaf-unofficial (Post 454686)

Hmmm...know how how you feel. Used to have a friend who would often call ME to ask to meet up...and then text or email ON THE DAY to call off for various reasons (which happened 4 or 5 times running at one point) (forgot it was their ice skating lesson [how do you forget that?], dying of flu, too much on at work...various things). I don't bother agreeing times to meet up now!

Quote:

Originally Posted by firefly (Post 454759)

Depends on your natural colour, otherwise isn't that artificial intelligence? :lol:

(I am a natural blonde therefore I am allowed to make such statements)

~Helen~ 23 Jan 2009 01:23

AAAARRRGGHHHH!!!!!!!!! I wrote stuff, accidentally pressed some unknown combination of keys and it all disappeared! NOOO!!!! (Grrr!)

Battybarb 23 Jan 2009 08:12

Thank god its friday..

Rockette 23 Jan 2009 09:08

yes,and we have a long weekend to celebrate Australia Day. Gotta go buy beer.