mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Official Spam Thread (Postwhores & 10000 Posts Thread) (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1286)

heat 20 Jun 2003 20:47

I is good tonight - gonna head out about 9.30 or so to go queue for Harry Potter :D

Testify 20 Jun 2003 20:48

didnt realise cathie was on. HI!! oh n heat

heat 20 Jun 2003 20:49

Hiya testify, 'lo cathie, jen, asha, R, and everyone else :D

Asha 20 Jun 2003 20:50

Happpy Queueing, Heat, hope your in the front of the line

and that it aint raining..windy..cold...

Asha

heat 20 Jun 2003 20:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Asha
Happpy Queueing, Heat, hope your in the front of the line

and that it aint raining..windy..cold...

Asha

As of now, the sun is shining brightly, and the sky is blue :D

And i'll have my Harry Potter scarf to keep me warm :P

Testify 20 Jun 2003 20:55

hehe u gotta scarf!! hehe

:D

Asha 20 Jun 2003 20:57

Testify, don't you have a meat shirt or cap or something???

That's the same thing, believe me :lol: :lol: :twisted:

Asha

Jen 20 Jun 2003 20:58

You won't be wearing the glasses, hat and eerything else as well will ya? :lol:

heat 20 Jun 2003 20:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jen
You won't be wearing the glasses, hat and eerything else as well will ya? :lol:

NO. I'm not that sad..... :D

Testify 20 Jun 2003 21:03

Asha i have only been able to get into Meat properly in the past few months. But believe me i will have as much as i can from the concerts!! my dad will have a boot full!!

Asha 20 Jun 2003 21:05

Hehehehe, Mh, hope your dad's paying aswell :lol:

Asha

Cathie 20 Jun 2003 21:07

if i get harry potter i am ordering it online. i'm too lazy to wait in a queue for too long.
by the way, does anyone have a cure for insomnia? i haven't slept for 4 nights. at this rate i will be buying harry potter tonight.

Testify 20 Jun 2003 21:08

im usin the money that im supposed to be gettin at christmas to pay for it, also with the moey i will be savin from the job i hope to get, there aint no way im leavin there with nothin! dads takin loads of films, n if he dont use up at least two of em im gona throttle him!!

Jen 20 Jun 2003 21:10

Insomnia... try reading a really boring book or watching a really boring film... might help

Asha 20 Jun 2003 21:11

That's owk testify, I was only teasing....
I hope your da gets to take loads of pictures

asha

Cathie 20 Jun 2003 21:13

Jen, thanks but tried it. u have no idea the amount of weird stuff on tv at three in the morning. i got 2 and a half hours sleep last night. i look and feel like a dishcloth. it's not pretty.

Asha 20 Jun 2003 21:16

Hot milk with honey...

if that doesn't help, have some-one sing you a lulabye..

otherwise a big naughty hammer might help. :lol: :twisted:

If you have to many problems not sleeping, see you GP, he might help you...

Asha

Testify 20 Jun 2003 21:17

THIS IS MY 1000TH POST!!!

just thought i'd say

Asha 20 Jun 2003 21:19

CG Testify, you Postwhore you :lol:

Jayd 20 Jun 2003 21:20

Well done Testify, Hope I'm up there with you soon. :D

Jen 20 Jun 2003 21:20

Postwhore :lol:

Well done

Cathie 20 Jun 2003 21:21

CONGRATULATIONS TESTIFY!!!!!!

Thanks for the suggestions Asha (apart from the hammer one, are u trying to hint something i wonder...)

Asha 20 Jun 2003 21:26

No Cathie just trying to make you laugh and relax.

Just think of some good things and relax when you want to go to sleep.
What I sometimes do if I can't sleep is just let my mind drift and think about my body relaxing, eg first one leg, then the other, then my arms, and so on. Relaxing works for me....

don't expect it to work at once though, it requires a bit of practice..
hope this helps...

Testify 20 Jun 2003 21:26

thanks guys!! dottie im comin after you!!

Cathie 20 Jun 2003 21:34

thanks again Asha. i've tried every trick i know. not even crystals are working 4 me this time. give it another couple of nights though and i'll fall asleep...always the way, insomnia then sleep for a week to compensate (hopefully). :zzz:

dottie 20 Jun 2003 22:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Testify
thanks guys!! dottie im comin after you!!

Oh Testify you've done it my little protege - you've exceeded all of my expectations - Um gonna have to watch my back now - as the pupil might become the teacher :lol: you little postwhore you :lol: Many congratulations Testify - great feeling isn't it :D

Asha 20 Jun 2003 22:32

*snif* :cry:

I only just reached 600.....
:lol: Means i'm not a postwhore then :twisted:

Asha

dottie 20 Jun 2003 22:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Asha
*snif* :cry:

I only just reached 600.....
:lol: Means i'm not a postwhore then :twisted:

Asha

Ah but Lady Asha you are a member of my elite - don't ever forget that :) you will be soon just keep whoring :lol:

Chris 21 Jun 2003 00:23

Social Life Update.....

We have had a ntother date. At the pub.

I think I may have met the perfect woman, she can neck a pint of Guiness at almost the same speed as me!! (8.4 seconds) Not a lot to base a relationship on I will admit. But hey, from little acorns......

The Flying Mouse 21 Jun 2003 02:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cathie
by the way, does anyone have a cure for insomnia?

Try sleeping on the edge of your bed.You'll soon drop off :lmao:

cerysmeatloaf 21 Jun 2003 13:00

well doen testify

Testify 21 Jun 2003 13:55

thanx ppl.

hmmm me b ur teacher dottie? hmmmm thats interestin. thats my aim now, thanx nanna!! hehe.

i am a postwhore!! :lol:




nice one chris

Testify 21 Jun 2003 14:45

hey nanna dottie!! howz u?

CarolM 21 Jun 2003 15:36

well done testify. :lol:

Testify 21 Jun 2003 15:39

thanx Mrs Mouse :D

dottie 21 Jun 2003 16:43

Get the feeling I should be post whoring here - but blige me can't think of anything to say :lmao:

Jen 21 Jun 2003 16:45

...and you said nothing at all... :lol:

CarolM 21 Jun 2003 16:51

i couldnt of said it better myself :wink:

dottie 21 Jun 2003 16:56

nothing, nought, nil, zero, zilch, nada, nul, :lmao:

CarolM 21 Jun 2003 19:38

hooray i made loafer cool :D

Terri 21 Jun 2003 19:46

Mrs Mouse,

well done, feels great doesn't it!! :D

Jen 21 Jun 2003 19:55

Well done Mrs Mouse :D

CarolM 21 Jun 2003 19:55

thanx terri.
feels great , postwhoring here i come :lol:

CarolM 21 Jun 2003 19:59

u r all so kind thanx jen :)

Terri 21 Jun 2003 19:59

You're welcome Mrs Mouse

Have fun! :wink:

Jen 21 Jun 2003 20:04

You're welcome Carol :D

Chris 21 Jun 2003 21:41

Social life update.....

We ahve just ahd tea together when I finished work. She told me all about her life including the fact that sadly she has a boyfriend!!!!

Once again, the world lifts one up, but only so it can drop kick me off the edge!!!!!

Life sux!!!!

Testify 21 Jun 2003 21:45

:cry: im soooo sorry chris, thats soooo mean!!!!! life is a lemon!! its official!!

Chris 21 Jun 2003 21:48

Today you're the windscreen
Tomorrow you're the bug.

If it doesn't kill us it makes us stronger. Now, if you will excuse me, I am changing my name to jack Daniels. So that I can announce that there is a bottle with my name on it!!!

Seeya

Jen 21 Jun 2003 21:53

Awww Chris, so sorry for you :(

original sin 21 Jun 2003 22:52

awww Chris! sorry to read your update! this one had sounded promising.

Hi to all the new postwhores :wink: I can see things have picked up over the last few days!

Methinks its about time to reline the slammers :twisted: are you all ready now?

Cathie 21 Jun 2003 22:54

sorry to hear your news Chris. we luv u.

sherrie87 22 Jun 2003 00:41

Chris said:
Quote:

We ahve just ahd tea together when I finished work. She told me all about her life including the fact that sadly she has a boyfriend!!!!
Erm....Chris, was she not aware that you two were dating? There is a line from "The Wedding Singer" that applies here: (to paraphrase) "This is information I should have been made aware of before now!" Sheesh! Is it a fair assumption that she isn't going to dress up now for your showing of RHPS? Good luck, I wish I could export a few of my single friends your way, but I fear that isn't an option.

Sherrie

CarolM 22 Jun 2003 01:27

awwww chris matey :cry:
dont worry pal there is someone out there for you trust me.
my heart goes out to you,but if she didnt tell you she already had someone she wasnt worth it anyway :wink:
best wishes.
Carol
xxx

dottie 22 Jun 2003 12:47

Mrs Mouse congratulations on your status as Loafer - I remember the days :roll:

dottie 22 Jun 2003 12:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris
Social life update.....

We ahve just ahd tea together when I finished work. She told me all about her life including the fact that sadly she has a boyfriend!!!!

Once again, the world lifts one up, but only so it can drop kick me off the edge!!!!!

Life sux!!!!

Just wanted to say "One day your princess will come" till then have a great time - whoop it up :lol:

Testify 22 Jun 2003 12:53

well said nanna!!


howz you by the way?

Testify 23 Jun 2003 12:14

well im all on me lonesome. hmmmm what to do, what to do?? ohhh the possibilities.....



just check, yup im definatly on me own. hmmmmm..........


boredom is kicking in.........(to myself) n just think im gona be like this for 9 weeks.....maybe i should catch up on my sleep?.......nothing on TV......finished the cross word and word search......hoovered, polished........now what to do, what to do???




ohhohh ppl r on!! hey gramps n shane!! :D

Testify 23 Jun 2003 12:43

oh n dottie to!! helloooo!! :D

White of High 23 Jun 2003 15:31

What a hell! My tooth broke out of my mouth. I will go to dentist at 6 o'clock. I'm affraid of he will extract it... :(

Testify 23 Jun 2003 15:32

huh? u lost your tooth?

ookk

dottie 23 Jun 2003 18:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by White of High
What a hell! My tooth broke out of my mouth. I will go to dentist at 6 o'clock. I'm affraid of he will extract it... :(

Hope your tooth is o.k. White

White of High 23 Jun 2003 18:53

I came back. My God! No extract, no filling! Root-treatment!!! I will get soiled myself!

original sin 23 Jun 2003 19:17

Bad luck White! this bit worries me though :!: 8O

Quote:

I will get soiled myself!
8O

heat 23 Jun 2003 19:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by original sin
Bad luck White! this bit worries me though :!: 8O

Quote:

I will get soiled myself!
8O

mmm...me too 8O 8O 8O :lol: :lol: :lol:

White of High 23 Jun 2003 19:30

Don't you know what does it mean?
It means I will do shit into my trousers!

CarolM 23 Jun 2003 19:39

sorry you hurt your tooth white, :( by the way this is my 100th post thanx to all my postwhoring pals :lol:

Jen 23 Jun 2003 19:41

Poor White :(

Congrats Mrs Mouse :D

Hello all... how are you all today?

original sin 23 Jun 2003 19:41

:lmao: that's what I thought you meant :!: but it was such a sweet way of putting it!

I hate the dentist so I know exactly what you mean broke tooth last week :evil:


Mrs Mouse, you are now officially a POSTWHORE :twisted: :mrgreen:

CarolM 23 Jun 2003 19:51

thanx jen. :)
thanx sin,how are you all? :)

Jen 23 Jun 2003 19:56

Good thanks Carol

...and like Sin said you are now officially a postwhore, well done :lol:

CarolM 23 Jun 2003 19:59

i know isnt it unreal :lol: :lol: :lol:

Testify 23 Jun 2003 20:42

u postwhore u!! :lol:


feel better white.

CarolM 23 Jun 2003 20:46

ta , testify :lol:
i am a postwhore and want the world to know ha ha ha.

cerysmeatloaf 23 Jun 2003 20:46

hope your ok White of High

dottie 23 Jun 2003 20:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by White of High
Don't you know what does it mean?
It means I will do [undefined, soft, usually dark coloured, strong smelling stuff that attracts flies] into my trousers!

I know a root filling when I feel it White -painful isn't it - but on the plus side u will hang onto your tooth for a tad longer -better than falsies :lol:

cerysmeatloaf 23 Jun 2003 20:52

hi dottie how are you

dottie 23 Jun 2003 20:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrs Mouse
sorry you hurt your tooth white, :( by the way this is my 100th post thanx to all my postwhoring pals :lol:

Congratulations Mrs Mouse - That was quick - another one I'll need to watch out for :lol:

Testify 23 Jun 2003 20:59

CG's mrs mouse

Asha 23 Jun 2003 21:24

Auch, White, hope you feel better...

CG Mrs Mouse POSTWHORE
:lol: :lol:

Asha

Asha 23 Jun 2003 21:31

http://www.mlukfc.com/forums/images/postwhore.gif

Testify 23 Jun 2003 21:33

someone plz join me in chat!! im lonely
:(

Asha 23 Jun 2003 21:34

I'll come, but not now Testify, have to do some reading up first :lol:

dottie 23 Jun 2003 22:02

Just Whored in and whored out again

Asha 23 Jun 2003 22:02

welcome nana postwhore :)

Testify 23 Jun 2003 22:03

nanna come n join me in chat im lonely :cry:

dottie 23 Jun 2003 22:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Testify
nanna come n join me in chat im lonely :cry:

I cann't darling I've gotta to cook tea yet - I break up in 5 weeks time then I'll have plenty of time for pleasure - :)

Testify 23 Jun 2003 22:07

pleasure??


hmmm

tell gramps to come n join me then!!
one of u has to!! u adopted me!! :D

Asha 23 Jun 2003 22:09

you say you're lonely, testify, but I'm keeping you company :cry:

Asha

Testify 24 Jun 2003 09:21

i was tryin to get more ppl to join us, sorry, luv ya really!! hehe

sorry i left u last night in chat, problems with site.

cerysmeatloaf 24 Jun 2003 16:00

i have some good news i wasnt sure where to put this but here goes just resently me and my bf decided on a date to get marryed we throut it would be nice to get marryied on his nans weding anaversery i keep thinking i know this date from some where well i found out this morning its meats birthday how cool so im getting married on the 27 of september this year woohoo

heat 24 Jun 2003 16:01

Congrats hun...nice one :D

cerysmeatloaf 24 Jun 2003 16:02

ty heat

Chris 24 Jun 2003 16:45

Congrats

The Flying Mouse 24 Jun 2003 16:56

:twisted: Congratulations Cerys :D .
All the best.

Testify 24 Jun 2003 18:27

CG's!!! u pick a good date!! :D

cerysmeatloaf 24 Jun 2003 19:40

thanks chris, the flying mouse and testify

dottie 24 Jun 2003 21:02

Congratulations and lots of happiness Cerys

CarolM 24 Jun 2003 21:07

congratulations cerys, :)
best wishes Carolxxx.

Jen 24 Jun 2003 22:56

Congrats Cerys :D


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 14:04.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - mlukfc.com
Made by R.


Page generated in 0.13713 seconds with 11 queries.