mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Post your thoughts (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4661)

mszee 19 Jun 2009 22:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by RadioMaster (Post 465070)
wtf? you cant compare a classic like star wars to schmalz crap like titanic!!! (well, at least not the original 3)

AGREED!

Pudding 19 Jun 2009 22:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by MeatGrl1 (Post 465065)
Only you would find that funny :shock: !!

I actually thought it was funny too, probably because I realised it wasn't reality.

The Flying Mouse 19 Jun 2009 22:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Monstro (Post 465068)
Jeez, from someone who's seen all the Star Wars films as well!!!!!

:twisted: What?

A woman having a virgin birth, only for her 9 year old son to encounter a couple of lost Jedi, and then help them out, prompting the jedi to take the boy under their wings and then allowing the boy to fly onto an enemy spaceship and save the day, only for the boy to grow up to become an evil git, have his legs cut off and turned into a sort of 50% human 50% robot that has fathered two children, but doesn't know where they are, even though his son is living with his step brother and living under his real name, and then the naughty one captures his own daughter but doesn't know she's his daughter, then his son saves her, but doesn't know it's his sister, fly off with her after watching his old teacher killed by a sword made of light (although the body itself dissapears), then the son flies back to the giant metal planet with the big gun, and blows it up from a small fighter, run off and get taught by a 900 year old green midget, come back to his dad, get his arm cut off, save his mate from a giant gangster slug, help attack an occupying army with the help of a bunch of teddy bears, sod off to another metal planet with big gun, have a scrap with dad, who then saves his son, even though he's just been trying to ~~~~ his head in with the sword made of light, but dies in saving him, then the son escapes the metal planet on a ship he nicks from a hanger that a load of enemy blokes are running around (completly ignoring him) then getting off the second planet just before it blows up and goes back to the teddy bear army to cremate his dad, wave at some ghosts, and have a general knees up.

Yep, Titanic makes that stuff believable.

mszee 19 Jun 2009 22:43

Well, at least THAT makes perfect sense to me...

sexyeyes_jo 19 Jun 2009 23:04

emma i think everyone found that bit funny when rose said "i'll never let you go jack" and then let go of him i think its kinda ironic really btw the film ain't really based on the the real event that happened and some of the characters ain't real only a few that are mentioned are say jack, rose, cal and jack's mates they're ain't real. another point why would anyone in there right mind want to ruin a perfectly nice diamond like that by throwing it in the ocean i think thats perthetic really

MeatGrl1 19 Jun 2009 23:12

And Jo I know it's fiction thank you, I do know about the true events as it's one thing that really fascinates me and is probably why I love the film so much, stop taking everything I say so serious please !

sexyeyes_jo 19 Jun 2009 23:19

are you sure you don't know its fiction because i don't cry buckets over fictional characters :lol:

MeatGrl1 19 Jun 2009 23:22

It's called enjoying a good movie, Jo !
If it's sad then yes there is going to be a few tears, not always but sometimes.

Not discussing this with you anymore :hand: :roll: !!

sexyeyes_jo 19 Jun 2009 23:26

don't get me wrong i use to to cry at sad films but saying that i was 10 or 11 years old at the time :lol:

MeatGrl1 19 Jun 2009 23:29

Just get lost :roll: !

Pudding 19 Jun 2009 23:35

That's not very nice.

MeatGrl1 19 Jun 2009 23:44

Jo started it, not me !

SamCat 19 Jun 2009 23:47

What does Titanic and Sixth Sense have in common?

Icy dead people!!!!!!!!!
Now i cant watch either film seriously lol!!

Pudding 19 Jun 2009 23:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by MeatGrl1 (Post 465098)
Jo started it, not me !

Yeah and her cat is bigger than your cat, you're not a child.

sexyeyes_jo 19 Jun 2009 23:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by MeatGrl1 (Post 465098)
Jo started it, not me !

what are we in school now lol how did i start it when there are other people have been posting about it before i posted on here this conversation has been going on long before i saw it

sexyeyes_jo 19 Jun 2009 23:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by SamCat (Post 465100)

Icy dead people!!!!!!!!!

:lmao:

allrevvedup 19 Jun 2009 23:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by MeatGrl1 (Post 465078)
stop taking everything I say so serious please !

be careful with that statement it could come back to haunt you:D

allrevvedup 19 Jun 2009 23:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by SamCat (Post 465100)

Icy dead people!!!!!!!!!

I love ya hon...but even i wouldn't tell a joke as bad as that...well maybe I would as i'm rubbish at telling jokes:D

Betty 20 Jun 2009 00:02

Just back from a friend... amongst other topics we also talked about the movie Titanic for some reason that I canīt remember and now reading all this whatīs been said on here tonight is pretty spooky lol
Still, itīs a terrible movie

MeatGrl1 20 Jun 2009 00:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by sexyeyes_jo (Post 465104)
what are we in school now lol how did i start it when there are other people have been posting about it before i posted on here this conversation has been going on long before i saw it

Jo go away and finish greiving then come back and post !

sexyeyes_jo 20 Jun 2009 00:04

actually i quite thought that was funny

Pudding 20 Jun 2009 00:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by MeatGrl1 (Post 465111)
Jo go away and finish greiving then come back and post !

WHOAAAA time out! That's way below the belt. Besides it's grieving NOT greiving, learn to spell. I before E except after C.

MeatGrl1 20 Jun 2009 00:06

Get lost will you, and stop gunning for an argument !!!!!!!!!

Betty 20 Jun 2009 00:08

:lmao: :lurk:

SamCat 20 Jun 2009 00:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by allrevvedup (Post 465108)
I love ya hon...but even i wouldn't tell a joke as bad as that...well maybe I would as i'm rubbish at telling jokes:D

I'll have you know that's one of my better ones lol!!