mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Post your thoughts (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4661)

djfierce 14 Oct 2006 00:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris (Post 274221)
I have in my hand a true smoking gun of a document!

Should I utterly destroy the local BNP or not?

Decisions, decisions.....

most definately, they're evil

L96 14 Oct 2006 01:07

RIGHT! I'LL TRY THIS AGAIN.

I have had some revelations!

1) Some people have a high libido when ill. This could be a huge breakthrough in the Freudian school of thought for behavioural psychology, after suitable research.

2) Maturity. Growing up, settling down. It's not marriage, or mortgage, or or anything like that. You know your wild days are past when you contemplate buying a suitcase.

3) It's not rocket science. A prerequisite of manufacturing paper bags is to HAVE PAPER. What the hell is wrong with the guy in stores/supplies? Maybe it's time he bought a suitcase.

4) I realise workers need to be looked after, and having them work in extreme heat is not ideal. Surely, though, there MUST be a better way of cooling them down. Seriously. What type of moron installs industrial strength fans in a paper bag factory??

And on an entirely unrelated topic, my calves itch. :shock:

Edit: they don't itch anymore. Now it's my shins. :shock:

mszee 14 Oct 2006 01:12

Go and get drunk...things might make more sense then

L96 14 Oct 2006 01:14

Some things make sense.

It's 8:45 am, I am thinking of beer already, and I have to go and buy a suitcase. God, I feel old. :-(

mszee 14 Oct 2006 01:15

Alright...I was judging by my time which 7:10 pm...

Buying suitcases is fun I think...doesn't make you old...makes you ready for adventure...

L96 14 Oct 2006 01:24

With all due respect, I disagree. I've travelled my whole life with either a backpack, or a bloody great tote bag. Suddenly, 7 pairs of socks and 3 tshirts isn't enough for a big holiday, and rummaging through crumpled clothes seems a pain in the arse, rather than just something you do when travelling.

Hence the need for a suitcase, and the sign that maturity approaches. :-(

mszee 14 Oct 2006 01:34

Well, I disagree...I always had suitcases...does it mean I am mature?

I am STILL NOT mature and never will be...although I have suitcases and designer clothes...things material do not make a man...or a woman for that matter....

JanT 14 Oct 2006 02:01

It's gone midnight, should I turn my hifi up just one more notch or will it be too loud for the neighbours:??:

mszee 14 Oct 2006 02:02

Too loud...trust me...

SW31 14 Oct 2006 02:06

yep trust her it's an offence to have loud music on after11pm

mszee 14 Oct 2006 02:09

Unless you live in a cave in the middle of nowhere which is my ultimate dream

JanT 14 Oct 2006 02:12

:shock:

mszee 14 Oct 2006 02:18

Don't you wish sometimes you were alone in the middle of nowhere and everybody left you the feck alone?

JanT 14 Oct 2006 02:24

<----- sticks headphones on and listens to Fleetwood Mac LOUD8-O

mszee 14 Oct 2006 02:25

With headphones I always listen loud...the music has to bombard my head...full force

MeatGrl1 14 Oct 2006 02:52

Damn right Zina:-D!

Tired and very excited about RAH:))!

ashleysings 14 Oct 2006 04:46

I'm Just Rockin out to Meat:D

roo 14 Oct 2006 10:07

good morning all:-)

RadioMaster 14 Oct 2006 11:35

OK folks,
after my post from yesterday was deleted here once again:

I went from school directly to our nearest record store (in the mall) and they didnt have the IACBTMN single. So I went to the secord record store in the mall and they didnt have it either. :(

So today I drove to the city and went to a department store with a huge cd corner, and they didnt have it either. So I asked the girl who was sorting the new singles and albums for the new Meat Loaf single. And she said itīs already sold out :shock:

I was nearly at the point of giving up.
I had to decide if I drive home again and buy it through Amazon or if I was going to the biggest record store in town.
I was tired of searching for it so I wanted to go home, but I looked at my watch, and saw that there was still much time.
So I went to the big record store in the city, I was searching through all of their cds, and then, row 2, under "M" I found a familiar cover: it was IACBTMN! the last single that they had, I bought it, now itīs sold out there too.

:yay:

I have to say all three songs IACBTMN, BB and W sound much better than all the internetradio or other versions that weīve heard yet.

I really like this song now!!:cheer:

JanT 14 Oct 2006 12:17

I'm waiting patiently for the album, I don't have storage space for singles anymore, not with having three teenagers in the house.

The Flying Mouse 14 Oct 2006 12:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by THE FLYING MOUSE (Post 274178)
:twisted: It's pretty hard to learn songs in foreign languages :wtf:

Still, i'll mater Totale Finsternis if it kills me :wink:

:twisted: Well it didn't kill me, but I think i've got it down pretty well :wink:

Should be singing it tomorrow night 8)

I'll TRY and have it recorded :roll:

Lord Kagan 14 Oct 2006 16:15

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORED

mszee 14 Oct 2006 16:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by THE FLYING MOUSE (Post 274515)
:twisted: Well it didn't kill me, but I think i've got it down pretty well :wink:

Should be singing it tomorrow night 8)

I'll TRY and have it recorded :roll:

Can't wait to hear it recorded!!!

RadioMaster 14 Oct 2006 19:12

why did I give my Tanz cd away.....still havent got it back!:angry:

mszee 14 Oct 2006 19:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by RadioMaster (Post 274770)
why did I give my Tanz cd away.....still havent got it back!:angry:

BIG mistake...about to open mine actually...was staring at it for weeks now...