mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Official Spam Thread (Postwhores & 10000 Posts Thread) (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1286)

heat 24 Jun 2003 22:59

Cerys - once again congrats, but am curious...can we come throw confetti??? :D

sherrie87 24 Jun 2003 23:33

Many congrats Cerys! Be aware- planning a wedding can often be very hard and draining! I was so glad when mine was over! I've been married 10 years, but I thought the planning back then was going to kill me for sure! :roll:

Sherrie

Asha 24 Jun 2003 23:40

Congrats Cerys...

dottie 25 Jun 2003 00:25

Sorry only got time for a whore in and whore out again

cerysmeatloaf 25 Jun 2003 10:19

thanks dottie,Mrs Mouse , jen , asha,sherrie87

cerysmeatloaf 25 Jun 2003 10:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by heat
Cerys - once again congrats, but am curious...can we come throw confetti??? :D

sorry for got to say nice one heat but sadly were trying to get marry but werer broke but i talked to my boyfrined and he said that we can have a party but may b about a yeah after that will give you all time to get time off work get baby sitters ect and were having what heat suggested to me a fancy dress party you have to come a you fave singer or there duet partner let me know if any one would like to come

heat 25 Jun 2003 14:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by cerysmeatloaf
Quote:

Originally Posted by heat
Cerys - once again congrats, but am curious...can we come throw confetti??? :D

sorry for got to say nice one heat but sadly were trying to get marry but werer broke but i talked to my boyfrined and he said that we can have a party but may b about a yeah after that will give you all time to get time off work get baby sitters ect and were having what heat suggested to me a fancy dress party you have to come a you fave singer or there duet partner let me know if any one would like to come

I was only jokin about the confetti, mind :lol:

But the party sounds good - am always up for a bash :P

Asha 25 Jun 2003 15:56

Rice, let's throw rice.....Yeah and let's have that party anyways....

owk, j/k

But I hope you have a lovely day and that you enjoy every minute :)

Asha

cerysmeatloaf 25 Jun 2003 17:57

cool heat and lmao asha

cerysmeatloaf 25 Jun 2003 18:44

and im not kidding would any one like to come to a party when i have one let me know

Asha 25 Jun 2003 18:47

I love a party, but to bad I live in Holland. a bit to far to travel for a party....
Thx for invite though

Asha

cerysmeatloaf 25 Jun 2003 18:48

come over for a holiday lol

Asha 25 Jun 2003 18:50

lol

Who knows...maybe I will :lol:

just had my holiday though, have to wait a while for another
Asha

cerysmeatloaf 25 Jun 2003 18:55

thats ok cos im not going to have the party for about a year cos need money lol

dottie 25 Jun 2003 19:43

Whoring in and whoring out again - might actually get to stay at the weekend :lol:

Testify 25 Jun 2003 21:14

hehe, just u keep whoring dottie!!

original sin 25 Jun 2003 22:30

cerysmeatloaf, congratulations! I always cry at weddings!

Do a bring a bottle party it'll be cheaper me and Heat coould manage a supply!! 8)

heat 25 Jun 2003 22:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by original sin
cerysmeatloaf, congratulations! I always cry at weddings!

Do a bring a bottle party it'll be cheaper me and Heat coould manage a supply!! 8)

I'm sure we could manage that.... :D

cerysmeatloaf 26 Jun 2003 10:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by heat
Quote:

Originally Posted by original sin
cerysmeatloaf, congratulations! I always cry at weddings!

Do a bring a bottle party it'll be cheaper me and Heat coould manage a supply!! 8)

I'm sure we could manage that.... :D

cool nice one

dottie 26 Jun 2003 11:41

Bat'in the Breeze c u all later folks - contrary to popular belief I am still on this planet :lol:

Testify 26 Jun 2003 12:04

:lol:

so we might catch u at the weekend then dottie??

hope ya'll havin a good week!!

dottie 26 Jun 2003 20:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by Testify
:lol:

so we might catch u at the weekend then dottie??

hope ya'll havin a good week!!

I'm here Testify - but where are u? - having a blast of music and feeling better already :)

dottie 26 Jun 2003 20:57

How this:- Posing, Opulent, Sweetest, Teaseful, Wonderful, Happy, Overthetop,RankandFile,Elite. That us :roll:

Testify 26 Jun 2003 21:27

im right here!!!

i have a headache so im not on for long :(

heat 27 Jun 2003 06:16

Big hello to all my postwhoring chums :D

Hope everythings well with you all :P

dottie 27 Jun 2003 11:25

Batt'in the Breeze with my postwhoring pals - Hiya! :D

cerysmeatloaf 27 Jun 2003 12:17

im still here and still :lol:

heat 27 Jun 2003 16:06

Hiya Everyone :D

cerysmeatloaf 27 Jun 2003 16:39

hi heat

heat 27 Jun 2003 16:48

Hiya Cerys :D

Hows you?

cerysmeatloaf 27 Jun 2003 16:50

im good thank you ive been shopping to day for food spent a lot but oddly didnt come back with much :?

heat 27 Jun 2003 16:52

I find thats always the way Cerys.... :roll:

I is good, ty :D

cerysmeatloaf 27 Jun 2003 16:55

dam shop :lol:

Testify 27 Jun 2003 19:43

good job i dont have to buy my food then hehe, i eat like a horse!!


mind you if i did i just the BOGOF deals. :D cheaky!!! hehe :P

Asha 27 Jun 2003 21:56

Hi All

heat 27 Jun 2003 22:34

Hiya Asha :D

Asha 27 Jun 2003 22:35

Hiay Heat, hope all is better soon....

Testify 27 Jun 2003 22:38

hello


Found ya!!

heat 27 Jun 2003 22:47

Thanks Asha - i'm sure it will be :D

I have a tendancy to worry about everything though.... :roll:

Asha 27 Jun 2003 22:56

Don't Heat, it makes everything somuch tougher, just worry sometimes...and give them your support, they'll feel better and so will you...

Asha

heat 27 Jun 2003 23:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by Asha
Don't Heat, it makes everything somuch tougher, just worry sometimes...and give them your support, they'll feel better and so will you...

Asha

Words of wisdom, i know hun - but worrying is what i do :roll:

dottie 28 Jun 2003 11:24

Hi Heat - Chin up there girl - you've listened to me enough times - maybe I should repay that debt now :)

cerysmeatloaf 28 Jun 2003 20:55

hope it all turns out ok take care heat

Shadows On The Wall 29 Jun 2003 16:42

lol, what do people go on about,some of these posts are just weird, like me hehe

dottie 29 Jun 2003 16:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadows On The Wall
lol, what do people go on about,some of these posts are just weird, like me hehe

One of our forum members has a very ill sister,Heat has left the forum temporarily to be with her, we are all wishing her well, and I would like to think that you would do the same :!:

cerysmeatloaf 29 Jun 2003 20:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by dottie
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadows On The Wall
lol, what do people go on about,some of these posts are just weird, like me hehe

One of our forums member has a very ill sister,Heat has left the forum temporarily to be with her, we are all wishing her well, and I would like to think that you would do the same :!:

i agree dottie

Asha 30 Jun 2003 00:59

Well, I did start kinda out of nowhere, hoping Heat was gonna be Owk, because she mentioned the problems to us in Chat, so I can understand the confussion....

Asha

cerysmeatloaf 30 Jun 2003 16:58

wooohoo look look im a super loafer now

Asha 30 Jun 2003 18:06

CG cerys,
well done to you

Asha

cerysmeatloaf 30 Jun 2003 18:08

thank you asha

Testify 30 Jun 2003 18:43

CG's!!!!
think i'll have to watch my back. dottie also!

cerysmeatloaf 30 Jun 2003 18:44

thank you and yes im rising lol

Testify 30 Jun 2003 22:03

For f**K sake cant ppl just leave me alone, tryin to listen to my music mindin my own business with the door closed and the window shut, and its not even loud and i have freekin 10 ppl come in n tell me to turn it down!! :x i can even here my own voice over it!! for christ sake!! :evil:

some ppl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

original sin 30 Jun 2003 22:35

congrats Cerys!!

Testify.......tell 'em to sod off and then really turn it up :twisted:

anyone? has Ben been around lately? anyoneseen him?

Ben you out there? you ok?

Cathie 30 Jun 2003 22:46

Congratulations Cerys!! :D :D

Testify 30 Jun 2003 22:53

i aint seen him sin

aint seen him for ages!!!

bit worried :(

badger 30 Jun 2003 23:58

is anyone on for some postwhoring? I'm just wetting my toes at the moment, not being a postwhore myself :wink:

Jen 01 Jul 2003 00:33

Congrats Cerys :D

dottie 01 Jul 2003 10:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by badger
is anyone on for some postwhoring? I'm just wetting my toes at the moment, not being a postwhore myself :wink:

Badger I'll give u a run for your money later ok :lol: in dire need of some practise :lol:

Testify 01 Jul 2003 15:31

i doubt that dottie!! :D

original sin 01 Jul 2003 21:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by badger
is anyone on for some postwhoring? I'm just wetting my toes at the moment, not being a postwhore myself :wink:


8O OMG the virus is spreading 8O :lmao: :lmao:

Testify 01 Jul 2003 22:07

im well upset!! if i ordered my copy of Storytellers i wouldnt be able to play it on my DVD player cos of the region thingy. :cry: :cry: :cry:

noooooooooooooooooo!!!!

might work on my computer tho. hmmmmm i'll check...........

cerysmeatloaf 02 Jul 2003 10:32

thank you original sin Cathie and jen

Chris 02 Jul 2003 16:38

Testify

What sort of DVD player is it? Most have a setting that lets you override the region code!! PM me if you wnat more details.

dottie 03 Jul 2003 18:36

A thought for the day:- Can I have a shearers joy in Bazzaland without any billy lids around. Sometimes they make me bent as a scrub tick and make me want to off like a robbers dog and I'm done up like a pox-doctrs clerk, nearly full as a fat womans sock then got into a stoush it was a ripsnorter at the bloodhouse, I felt such a doofus. So couldn't run a chook raffle in a country pub till they said I hope all your chooks turn into emus and knock your dunny door down. I replied you bogan you wouldn't shout in a shark attack. Oh no I'm in the club again living in Black Stump I think I must be a tinnie short of a six-pack but then someone shouted chewie on ya boot! I replied I fear I'm going to pass over the Great Divide if I spit the dummy or I might even drive a porcelain bus.

Well what a wonderful piece of whoring - all you Aussie's out there will make sense of it I hope! :lol:

No one solved this yet - such a nice piece of post whoring too :lmao:


God I feel better after that first time for many days :twisted:

Testify 03 Jul 2003 21:33

well....that confused me!! mind you its not difficult!! 8O

i would just like to say this is my 1400 post, so i thought i'd put it in the approriate topic thingy. :D

mariella 03 Jul 2003 21:36

Testify, you are unbelieveble, Dottie 'raised' you well!

Love,

Mariella

Testify 03 Jul 2003 21:37

indeed she did!! you watch i'll have 2000 before you know it.

What title do i get then?

1401 now hehe :D

Testify 03 Jul 2003 22:27

i take it you lot have calmed down now? cos ur not sayin as much, hehe

cerysmeatloaf 04 Jul 2003 12:51

wasent meat grate on gmtv do ya all seen it

Testify 04 Jul 2003 16:44

how could i miss it?? :D

thought it was great!!

what a way to start your day!! :D

dottie 04 Jul 2003 18:18

Thought I better mention the Aussies post above before it drops in to obscurity :!: Any Aussies - can they decipher it :??: :lol:

Testify 05 Jul 2003 19:46

im bored :zzz:!! where are you all?? :cry:

Jen 05 Jul 2003 20:01

How ya doing T?

Testify 05 Jul 2003 20:05

whey someone to talk to!! im good. howz you? im eatin jelly beans at the mo n they taste v weird!! :P

Jen 05 Jul 2003 20:08

I'm good thanks

...did you check the date on them if they taste weird :wink:

Testify 05 Jul 2003 20:11

yeh, i got em today!! it says JUNE 2004. theres blue ones, yellow ones wit brown spots, other yellow ones, pink ones, red ones, purple ones green ones n many more. Are u in chat later? Have you spoken to Cathie lately?

Jen 05 Jul 2003 20:15

Oooh those ones... I think it's the dark red ones that are really nice, don't like the peanut butter ones though.

Sure will be in chat at some point, not heard from Cathie for a while.

Testify 05 Jul 2003 20:16

hope shez ok! what time will u be in there?

Jen 05 Jul 2003 20:19

Yeah me too

Dunno... whenever, what time'll you be there?

Testify 05 Jul 2003 20:20

i'll be there when ur there, so when will u be there? :P

Jen 05 Jul 2003 20:24

Whenever I feel like it :lol:

Testify 05 Jul 2003 20:26

well im there now, n will be till i get kicked out, n then i'll be back.

hope u had a good day!

CarolM 07 Jul 2003 03:43

hey ya all, i am now a super loafer yipeeeeeee :wink:

dottie 07 Jul 2003 11:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrs Mouse
hey ya all, i am now a super loafer yipeeeeeee :wink:

Congratulations Mrs Mouse - keep 'em coming

Rob The Badger 07 Jul 2003 13:10

Well done Mousey! Ma'am! 8)

Testify 07 Jul 2003 14:53

CG's mrs mouse!! :D

your well on your way to being a postwhore!

The Flying Mouse 07 Jul 2003 18:08

:twisted: Congrats Mrs Mouse :D .
Well done hunny bunny :bunny: .
XXX

Asha 07 Jul 2003 18:09

And we have another Postwhore, Yes it is official...
Plz welcome:

MRS MOUSE

CG Carol,
well done

Asha

CarolM 07 Jul 2003 19:28

awwwwww ,thanx a lot guys you are all sooooooo nice .
best wishes to all. Carolxxx

Testify 07 Jul 2003 22:39

i have added a few of u to my msn incase u wonder who it was that added u, ok hope u dont mind, makes me look popular!! heehee

White of High 07 Jul 2003 23:44

I have an exam about the economy of Middle-East-Europe tomorrow! Keep your fingers crossed for me!

Jen 07 Jul 2003 23:46

Congrats Carol :D

...maybe I'll manage to talk to you at some point :wink:

Good luck White, I'm sure you'll do a good job :D

Terri 07 Jul 2003 23:55

Hope it goes well for you White! :D

Well done Carol, that's Great!!!!! :D

CarolM 08 Jul 2003 00:34

fingers and toes are crossed for you white :) good luck. :wink:
best wishes from Carol.

original sin 08 Jul 2003 01:07

Good luck White!!!
Congratulations Mrs Mouse!

I need to start getting back into the swing of things :wink:

The Flying Mouse 08 Jul 2003 02:18

:twisted: Good luck White :D .
I'm sure you'll do fine :wink: .

Asha 08 Jul 2003 03:29

Good Luck White....

I'm sure you'll do well

Asha

dottie 08 Jul 2003 09:47

Good Luck White - Your'll sail through the exam :)

Testify 08 Jul 2003 13:15

Gud luck white! :D


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:50.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - mlukfc.com
Made by R.


Page generated in 0.08642 seconds with 11 queries.