![]() |
In the still of the pants - Whitesnake
|
PANTS (Good) Vibrations - Beach Boys
|
fallen pants (angel) ML
|
I can't get no PANTS (satisfaction) - Rolling Stones
|
Beethoven - Symphony No. 9 (Ode to Pants)
|
Summer of Pants - Bryan Adams
|
Wouldn't It Be Pants - the Beach Boys
|
Quote:
|
If somebody already did this - sorry - thread is too long...
Get out of my pants...get into my car... |
A Day In The Pants Of.. the Beatles
|
Wings - Pants on the run
|
Quote:
Pants of 69 |
How can a poor man stand such pants and live?
(old song, rewritten a bit by Springsteen) |
Pants is a terrible thing to waste...
|
Quote:
Get out of my car...get into my pants... |
Quote:
|
With this one I have to use a little poetic adjustment and I am very sorry about it...
Did you ever know that you're my panties??? |
PANTS (Girl) don't come - Sandie Shaw
|
We have all the pants in the world - Louie Armstrong
|
He's Got The Whole World In His Pants - the Proclaimers
|
10,000 Pants (miles) The Proclaimers
|
I've been looking for an original pants..........................
|
Fat Bottomed Pants - Queen
|
if i could turn back pants - cher
|
Not a dry pants in the house..............................................
|
| All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:02. |
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - mlukfc.com
Made by R.